[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People that are IN FAVOR of suing gun manufacturers for the usage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1459097436143.jpg (784 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459097436143.jpg
784 KB, 1536x1024
People that are IN FAVOR of suing gun manufacturers for the usage of their products to murder people, can you explain why you support this?

I seriously cannot understand why someone would support suing gun makers if some guy goes on a rampage.

So far the arguments that I've heard are:

>guns are made to kill, killing people is their intended use, so we should be able to sue gun makers for this.
>>
alpenbruder, i'm not even sure if retards like this visit this board
>>
Lawyerbrah here. There is no legal argument. Even if a cause of action were permitted, there would be no proximate causation. Their goal is to get enough litigation costs to put the manufacturers out of business.
>>
>>74761793
Well, devils advocates would also be welcomed.
>>
>>74761705
It's the nigger lotterey.
>have 8 kids
>take the one you don't like, send him outside to play with his BB gun, after reminding him cops are evil
>cops shoot the dumb kid because he runs away or points bb gun at them
>sue everyone under the sun

I want to wake up. This has to be a fucking dream.
>>
>>74761705
People like that exist? That makes no sense. Gun manufacturers make a tool. It's up to the owner what to use that tool for. And I'm pretty sure manufacturers don't have booklets that tell people to use their guns to kill people, rather they suggest safety training and making sure you're licensed.
>>
>>74761705
Liberals, like niggers, are actually incapable of thought. They don't have a reason other than "a Jewish comedian suggested it and told me to like it on Kikebook."
>>
>>74761705

If a rapist uses a condom. Sue the condom manufacturer.

>This is what Americans believe
>>
Guns are an equalizer.

Guns are an equalizer.

A criminal will ALWAYS have a gun by nature.

So why shouldn't you?
>>
What's going on with that gun? It's like some unholy hybrid of an MP5 and an AK
>>
>>74762302
You are a Russian and you don't know the latest variant of the AK made for the army of your country?
>>
>>74761705
its just shifting the blame and trying to make a quick buck
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.