[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he a "cuckservative"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: gwbush.jpg (63 KB, 473x594) Image search: [Google]
gwbush.jpg
63 KB, 473x594
Was he a "cuckservative"?
>>
>>74761477
He was the most interesting man in the world.
>>
>>74761477
Useful idiot
>>
Well, he did send billions of dollars i aid to Africa...
>>
>>74761857
American dollars though, correct?
>>
Oh yes. He was their perfect agent.

"Compassionate conservatism" lmao
>>
>>74761477

Ran the largest debt of any US president, and with a strong healthy economy in the midst of the internet boom.

Also did 9/11
>>
File: Bush_and_Schröder.jpg (59 KB, 600x409) Image search: [Google]
Bush_and_Schröder.jpg
59 KB, 600x409
No. He was an alpha male. The true leader the free world needed at that time
>b-b-but he was mean to a muslim once
Fuck off cucks
>>
>>74761477
Yes. Though he used tid bits of patriotism to make his presidency slightly more bareable and less openly cuck.
>>
>>74761477
He wasn't 'conservative' but he had their support because lower taxes.
>>
File: 295.png (928 KB, 610x604) Image search: [Google]
295.png
928 KB, 610x604
>>74761477
He was cucked by his own vice president, and almost cucked the country into financial oblivion, pretty sure he was as cuckservative as it got. Also 9/11 and Iraq. Thanks again republicans.
>>
>>74761477
>Common core
>Iraq War
>The whole Harriet Miers Supreme Court nomination fiasco
>"Free speech zones"

He wasn't a conservative where it mattered at all. Sure he came from the right state and had the GOP rubberstamped views on abortion and gun rights, but his entire presidency ran negative to the actual notion of conservatism. He shat on the constitution when it got in his way and failed to account for anyone outside of his political circle. There's a reason why GWB is considered one of the worst Presidents of all time by both his parties.
>>
>>74761551
this guy gets it
>>
>>74761477
>wars for israel
>gave ungodly amounts of our money to the financial district
>allowed mexicans to pour over the border
>"family values don't end at the rio grande"
>>
>>74762047
>boom
you mean bubble? that broke? horribly?
>>
>>74763986
>There's a reason why GWB is considered one of the worst Presidents of all time
Is that reason that you're a fag or a mud?
>>
>>74764255
Says the country that hasn't lifted a finger to intervene in the Middle East at all.

Enjoy your refugees my friend
>>
>>74761477

Yes. His "compassionate conservatism" programs like No Child Left Behind are just liberalism with a twang.
>>
This Bush was an absolute pleasure to watch I honestly believe he let his father and cabinet make every decision for him while he just chilled and watched the world burn
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.