[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Degeneracy of the movie industry!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Hollywood.jpg (98 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
Hollywood.jpg
98 KB, 634x423
>Shocking allegations that top Hollywood figures have been protecting child abusers have circulated widely in recent years.

>Several industry figures have been convicted following claims of sex abuse and former child actors - including The Goonies actor Corey Feldman, 44 - claimed he was 'surrounded' by molesters when he was a teenager.

>Anne Henry, co-founder of Bizparentz - a group to help young actors - said that Tinseltown is currently sheltering around '100 active abusers'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3603386/Lord-Rings-star-Elijah-Wood-says-Hollywood-gripped-powerful-pedophile-ring-Tinseltown-covering-seedy-underbelly-predatory-vipers.html

Why is it that such wide ranging degeneracy is happening in these locations, is it the natural proclivity of those who have a modicum of power and money or is there a deeper and darker and more sinister force at work.

Also should we just tear the industry down and rebuild it from scratch or is it something that should just be torn down and not rebuilt at all?

Would love to hear the opinions of all on this.
>>
>>74754041
Shameless self bump
>>
>>74754041
Pretty sure Satan has a beach house in cali
>>
>>74756391
It appears that way, I mean I had seen all the stuff /pol/ had reported previously but I honestly thought half of it was just /x/ tier conspiracy shit, but apparently /pol/ was right on this.
>>
Wasn't there some quote about lies can only remain hidden for so long and truth always prevails eventually.
>>
Hollywood must fall
>>
>>74754041
It's money and """""power""""" of these rich Hollywood types.

Their threshold for committing degenerate acts is much lower than the average person because they feel like they can cover their tracks and get away with whatever they do and they feel bored with every luxury known to man so they indulge in forbidden fruit.

It's nothing sinister, it's just gluttony.
>>
File: 1461869531677.jpg (57 KB, 584x960) Image search: [Google]
1461869531677.jpg
57 KB, 584x960
Who runs Hollywood? The jews
>>
File: 1460557192258.png (31 KB, 456x500) Image search: [Google]
1460557192258.png
31 KB, 456x500
>>
File: longarm what.jpg (62 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
longarm what.jpg
62 KB, 1136x640
>>74754041
>>Several industry figures have been convicted following claims of sex abuse and former child actors - including The Goonies actor Corey Feldman, 44 - claimed he was 'surrounded' by molesters when he was a teenager.

one thing that surprises me that he's backing Clinton the only candidate who has actually defended pedophiles in the past.
>>
>>74757463
That I do find strange, you would think that someone who has suffered at the hands of a paedophile would avoid someone like that.

Perhaps he is not aware on that particular part of her life and should be educated?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.