[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So if Whites surpassed Asians because of their increased creativity,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11
File: Untitled4.png (4 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Untitled4.png
4 KB, 250x250
So if Whites surpassed Asians because of their increased creativity, doesn't that mean us Blacks are destined to surpass Whites because we have the most creativity?
>>
>>74752011
White people are smarter and more creative than both Asians and blacks.
>>
it's increased creativity while still having the intellectually capability to put transforms those creative thoughts into practical reality. Niggers don't have that spark unless transplanted into a white civilization where all the tools for their expression have been given to them.
>>
File: wewuzchinks.jpg (19 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
wewuzchinks.jpg
19 KB, 320x320
>implying chinks exist
>implying they aren't clones made by evil whites to erase the collective black memory of the Kang Empire
>>
>>74752011
Blacks don't have creativtiy, jewish writers and record producers tell them what to sing about.
>>
>>74752011
BE KINGZ N SHIT
>>
File: NiggerApes.jpg (367 KB, 621x1000) Image search: [Google]
NiggerApes.jpg
367 KB, 621x1000
>>74752011
Well, that hasn't happened in all of recorded human history, but...maybe, I guess? Good luck, nigger: you're going to need it.
>>
Creativity?

Just how many ways can one afreecan steal something?
>>
>>74752011

"ooga booga, fuck, fuck, fuck" isn't creativity
>>
asians have surpassed everyone. there are far more asians than any other kind of person.
>>
>>74752402
It already has happened whitey.

https://sites.google.com/site/thehappiestpoints/

Read it and weep.
>>
>>74752011
You confuse constructive creativity with destructive creativity.
Niggers can't get ahead because you're destructive by nature.
A destructive people would just destroy civilization and send the world back to the stone age if they ever got enough power.
If you really want to live that way you should go to the 3rd world and let the rest of humanity have civilization.
>>
>>74752011
>blacks
>creativity
wew
>>
>>74752011
>jungle thumps, clicks, and whistles count as creativity
>>
>>74752011
Whites have the right mix of creativity, beauty and self control to thrive (except when they fight each other, which they do very often.)

Blacks have such a bad level of self control that they can't keep a good thing going long enough to out pace anyone. Whites have a lot more issues than the mass media admits to, but blacks have so many issues that they make whites look like God's by comparison.

Even early 1900's racist descriptions of black people acknowledged black creativity. They also pointed out that without whites to lead them, black revert back to their chaotic state of living that functions like a primitive version of white culture.

These hard truths have been known for a very long time. Only in the "Cheap Labor from poor black and brown countries" era has it become taboo to mention it.
>>
ITT: Whitey trying to deny the inevitable for as long as possible.

WHITEY ON SUICIDE WATCH!
>>
>>74752011
This is some A grade black arguing here.

Show some sources Tyrone, where is it proven that white people surpassed Asians, and where is it proven that creativity even matters?

You will need to learn to look at things objectively, that means looking at things you can quantify. So lets look at economic success.

Successful nations: White (becoming less successful now due to becoming less white) nations like the ones in Europe, North America.

Worthless garbage piles: Black nations like those in Africa.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 460x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 460x319
>>74752011
>African creativity
how can notniggers ever compare to the true creativity of the African
>>
>>74752011
no black people keep black people from getting anywhere as a collective. individually some can succeed but many just get pulled back down

white people didnt have to deal with this until more recently. the sjws will prevent white people from doing much and black people are stuck

so its up to asians, east asians, south east asians and latinos who are immune to lesbo faggotry
>>
>>74752100
Dubs dont lie OP.
>>
>>74752011
Blacks have no creativity, they just take white people's shit, mix it with a turd and then call it their own.
>>
>>74752633
[Citation Needed].

I'm a Black and I'm not destructive, yes I would've been if I hadn't been disciplined *severely* but that just shows that all that passion can be channeled into productive uses. If I were you I'd be shaking in my boots.

>>74752729
Whites more beautiful than niggers? Get real senpai. Whites have crooked noses, pale skin, freckles, sunburn, can't dance, etc etc

Backs have modest humble features, at least I do. Check it : gotinder.com/@paulobrienhunter

Yes blacks do have bad self control, but that's only because their urges are stronger, if disciplined sufficiently like I was, we outcompete you in everything except speed, which doesn't matter because the one thing we have an infinite amount of is time.

Stop trying to save face and just bow before me your KANG!
>>
>>74752011
Creativity, you mean in the arts like music and comedy. This can be explained. First we must understand what the function of making art is, what is its purpose. The purpose of art is twofold, one is that it creates an artificial sensation of 'love' in the audience which increases a males ability to mate, which is why men are better artists than women. The other function is that it has the ability to bond men together. Comedy for example has the ability to make dominate, aggressive men bond with one another instead of fighting each other. This is why blacks are funnier than asians, because blacks tend to be masculine and aggressive, other, less masculine blacks need a strong sense of humor in order to increase his ability to survive socially. Asians, who are less masculine and aggressive do not need to have this intense need for humor in order to survive, and can devote their cognitive functions to other tasks.
>>
>>74752602
Lay off the acid. There is nothing creative there, just someone talking in depth about shit that they had "seen" while they were tripping.
Also the whole document is worthless since it has no real application. A common problem with nigger thoughts. Nothing there is creative. Hippies have been talking about that kind of shit since before your ass was born.
>>
>>74752011
Blacks aren't creative at all. The few who are end up getting famous anyway. I'm a film maker and we have to being a black writer onto our team, and literally all he ever comes up with is putting a big cheesy twist at the end of every movie; some of which are literally stolen from M. Night, who he insists he's never heard of.
>>
>>74752011
>because we have the most creativity?
Inventing 10 new words for the word slut so your songs will not be censored isn't exactly the kind of creativity that improves mankind...
>>
If niggers had creativity, they would have invented the wheel and domesticated zebras prior to European Colonization. They didn't because they lack the creative spark that is unique to Aryans.
>>
>>74752011
The point of that sort of statement is that asians are good at being good worker ants, probably better than whites. They work hard, and according to the directives. But that's all they do.

Whites have one ant per ten thousand going "Hey, this is monotonous and boring. I'm going to go try working hard at something new and different".

Niggers posses neither the ability to work hard, nor the ability to approach a problem from a new direction (innovate/create). Their simian brain simply says "Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet" when faced with a problem more difficult than "Mango or banana?", and that's pretty apparent to anyone who has ever met a nigger. It's often like talking to a child.

Just look at africa. If niggers had an ounce of creativity, they would've been able to leverage the resources of that vast land to easily be on par with asians or europeans, just from industrial ouput. They could be like the arabs, retarded but rich because of their land. But no. Niggers walked the lands of africa for thousands of years, and not once did they dig the two feet necessary into the ground, to extract any of the resources (including gold) waiting to be dug up.
>>
>>74752792
>SOURCES
your autism is showing

How about analyzing a far more obscure yet reliable source of information? Anecdotes.

I don't care if every black is bad and every white is good, I, as a Black, outcompete YOU, as a white, and all other whites. So *I* am the only source I need. Check my thehappiestpoints link I mentioned earlier in this thread.

Name one thing an infinite amount of Whites can do that I alone as 1 Black couldn't do better?
>>
>>74752011
Self destruct their country after gaining independence
>>
>>74753211
Proof nigger. You have provided no evidence that you are more creative than white people. You claim not to be destructive while behaving like your standard monkey.

Also
>niggers
>more attractive
LMFAO what a fucking deluded faggot!!
You are aware that you have MONKEY FACES right? Seriously niggers look like some mutated freaks. Was Africa an ancient giant radioactive waste dump site?
>>
>>74752011
The only things created by niggers are more niggers. We could get by without this creativity.
>>
File: a1MbAYP_700b.jpg (80 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
a1MbAYP_700b.jpg
80 KB, 600x1000
>>74753965
i-it's just skin colour...
>>
>>74753603
thehappiestpoints is stupid hippie shit you dumb ape.
>>
>>74754310
>nothing exists
>therefore world came from nothing
Their logic is fedora tier.
>>
>>74752104
But not all whites.

Poles for example, are a bunch of dumb people
>>
>>74753965
Here is my evidence;

https://sites.google.com/site/thehappiestpoints

How am I behaving like your standard monkey? Classic whitey making claims that he can't back up.

See I as a Black have had to rely on my own accomplishments, not those of my race, while you as a White rely on your race's accomplishments and not your own, but fine, how do the entirety of the White World compete with me, the Best Black?

Beauty is subjective brother-from-another.

The only way you can objectify it is to say that the most successful person should be considered the most beautiful, so how am I not the most successful person?
>>
>>74754263
>via 9gag.com
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 376x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 376x378
>>74752100
>>
>>74754602
broken clock
>>
>>74754766
rollies that don't...
>>
>>74754440
He's trying to pass off thoughts that not only I had, but everyone else who I was hanging out with at the time had, as some kind of amazing revelation that only a genius could have made when really we were all taking psychedelics all the time.
>>
File: Dancing blacks.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Dancing blacks.webm
2 MB, 640x640
>>74753211
>can't dance
>You will never match the KANGZ of the dance floor
>>
File: 1461029897777.png (454 KB, 697x360) Image search: [Google]
1461029897777.png
454 KB, 697x360
WE WAZ
>>
>>74754588
Again, that's just some stupid acidhead garbage.
You're not special just delusional.
Now if you were intelligent you'd shut the fuck up and go think about how stupid you have proven yourself to be.
>>
>>74752602
I'm not reading all of this trash, but here's the first thing that caught my eye.

>Time is made up of indivisible parts of time.
There's actually a pretty good chance that time is quantized. Try again hippie.
>>
>>74754929
...nig nog
>>
>>74755112
>>74754950
How is The PDF Manuscript, "The Happiest Points", wrong?

>inb4 i can't read 7 pages

you're effectively illiterate with your laziness

all the low hanging simply and shortly explained ideas are already taken bakana
>>
>>74754257
>we can get by without this creativity
>black CREATIVITY
>sticking my dick in something is black creativity
>>
>>74752011
>because we have the most creativity?

Outside the narrow fields of music, comedy, and performance art, blacks haven't ever shown a whole lot of creativity.
>>
>>74752011

White people are incapable of being niggers
>>
>>74755487
It's pointless speculation that proves nothing.
Also how the fuck does regurgitating hippie shit make you creative? All you did was try to think harder about your pointless speculation so that you could write it all down without being entirely acid babble.

FFS YOU CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER THE POINT OF THE WHOLE THREAD AND YOU STILL THINK YOU ARE SUPERIOR.

I'd call you a kike if I didn't know that you were too stupid to pilpul.
>>
>>74756181
How does it prove nothing?

Where am I regurgitating it from, show me please.

How is it at all 'acid babble'?

The point of this thread is to prove that I, as a Black, am superior to the entire collective White Non-Black race.

Blacks are the true jews so I'll take my kike insult, print it, laminate it, frame it, and hang it up.
>>
>>74757046
Shit whitey it's been over 10 minutes...

How slow do you read?

At least tell me where you're up to.
>>
File: tyronelaughingfor20years.jpg (52 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
tyronelaughingfor20years.jpg
52 KB, 620x670
>>74752254
>>
>>74758170
'm stilll waiiting yes i know i have typos but thats okay
>>
File: 297_5.jpg (192 KB, 728x409) Image search: [Google]
297_5.jpg
192 KB, 728x409
>>74752011
Where'd you get the computer you're posting on? You stole it, didn't you, boy?
>>
ITT nigger tries to prove superiority to whites by acting like a chimp with a keyboard.
>>
File: youtube-final.jpg (172 KB, 640x587) Image search: [Google]
youtube-final.jpg
172 KB, 640x587
>>74752011
>List of things white people can't do

act normal instead of being racist
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.