[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Registered democrats outnumber registered republicans. Independents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Registered democrats outnumber registered republicans. Independents are also at the highest levels they've ever been.

Independents are already leaning heavily towards Hillary.

Hillary is going to win simply because Republicans are too uneducated to register to vote.
>>
Hillary is going to win because of the woman president meme. It's gonna be hillarious.
>>
you're right

i am now cruzmissle
>>
In the latest polls, Trump is winning with independents. Also, Trump is pulling more democrats than Hillary is pulling republicans.
>>
>>74751946
There are always more registered Democrats.

The problem is Republicans are more likely to show up to vote.

Democrats are too stupid to win.
>>
Dems also turn out to vote less
>>
>>74752249
He's not, actually, only Trump is saying that.

>>74752289
>>74752622
Conservatives say that based on old data because they're scared to admit that they're outnumbered.

Trump being the nominee has caused a spike in even more registered Democrats.
>>
>>74753174
https://www.quora.com/Why-dont-more-Democrats-turn-out-to-vote
>>
>>74752058

everytime
>>
>>74752249
>he took the memes seriously

Haha is voting trump the new my little pony
>>
What? More people voted in republican primaries then dem.
T. Registered dem voting trump
>>
>>74755979
I'm voting him too Kek.

Keep crying though, I know this Internet shit is all you have.
>>
>>74752035
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/why-liberal-women-dislike-hillary-clinton/

Women dont like hillary, hillarys only group with strong support is from blacks
>>
File: 1463755700121.png (100 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1463755700121.png
100 KB, 292x257
>>74756489
>he took it seriously too
>>
>>74753174
http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1177a1ClintonTrump.pdf
He is winning with independents. 11% of democrats swing where as 8 percent of republicans swing. You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>74751946
>the popular vote matters

Republicans write off NY and CA from the get go. Then the Dems write off anything south of the Mason Dixon except Florida.

The only turnout that matters is Ohio, Florida, one midwest state (NV or CO), Pennsylvania, and one northern state (MI or WI)

At least act like you know what you're talking about, OP
>>
>>74751946
>Independents are already leaning heavily towards Hillary.

That's complete bullshit.

Hillary has no support from indies or people under 35.
>>
>>74759178
If Trump wins PA, OH and FL

He wins it all.
>>
>dems in charge of knowing how our democracy works
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.