[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which country is the best place to immagrate to? I was thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 216x233
Which country is the best place to immagrate to? I was thinking either Russia or Poland
>>
>>74751705
>immagrate
Albania probably.
>>
>>74752401
Why would I immagrate to a garbage dump?
>>
>>74752868
>immagrate
>>
I wouldn't go to Russia or Poland OP, they can't stand black people. You'll probably end up being killed.
>>
>>74753450
Who said I was black, I get want to get off the sinking ship first
>>
>>74751705
fuck off we full.
poleshits will be in 100% favore of one of they overlords immigrants.
>>
>>74753624
>>74752868
>>74751705

Wow this is some shitty bait. Go back to shooting your guns, Cletus.
>>
>>74753730
kek
blyyat
>>
>>74754078
eat shit, diaspora.
>>
>>74751705

Russia is really great and biased. You should definately go live there.
>>
Polska is bretty good tbph, one of my favorite places to vacation.
>>
>>74751705
Not even being ironic, Portugal.
Cheap everything, great food, every type of climate, no where near as many gypsies/niggers/muzzies as the rest of europe, awesome rural areas and good, developed cities. If you have some money, investing in Portugal is a great choice and a great investment for the future.
>>
>Europe getting fucked over by refugees
>wants to leave the USA
stay in the USA, Europe is FUBAR
>>
>>74755337
Good to know
>>
>>74751705
Israel
Make an aliyah, goy
>>
>>74754239
ahhaha russian fag is mad cuz he realised that putin made 0 economic reforms during his rule and russian economy is going to collapse in a few years
>>
Czech Republic
>>
Obviously kidding. Canada IMO
But I'd stay in the US
>>
>>74753730
Ivan plz why we cant be friends? Lets just squat, drink vodka and discuss like slavs.
>>
>>74758152
Tambow wilk jest twój towarzysz.
>>
>>74758721
I hate google translate.
Our relations has been fucked up because your rulers imperial ambitions.
>>
>>74759078
>Our relations has been fucked up because your rulers imperial ambitions.
We were Empire for so long, there is no coming back.
>>
>>74759078

But does Russia really want to rule over all of Poland? It never has done. Its ruled over pieces in the east. I think most Poles would be fine with Russia havign Belarus and Ukraine, so long as they get their beloved Lwowe back
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.