[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pic related got straight A's in high school >Valedictorian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 460x259
>Pic related got straight A's in high school
>Valedictorian
>Day of graduation they tell the students that they must shave in order to participate
>Him and bunch of other kids don't and arent allowed to participate
>Instead of complaining about the stupid rule parents bring in the NAACP
>why tf do dindus have to make everything into a race issue?
>>
post a link?
>>
>>74750506
That's retarded. If anything, blacks are known for not having facial hair.
>>
>must shave in order to participate.
Just stop a second and think how stupid this is.

I don't blame him for being defiant in this particular instance. Anyone who would play along with this is a cuck.

Sorry op but you are a massive fuck if you have an issue with this. You simply cannot see beyond your racism to understand.
>>
>why tf do dindus have to make everything into a race issue?
Because everyone makes it so easy for them and there's no need to prove anything. You just scream racism and get some oppression points.
Plus, in this case, it's an excuse to show the world that straight A black guys do exist and they should be praised and be above rules.
>>
>>74751253
>maintaining formality is cuckoldry

Keep your pube beard, disgusting nu-male.
>>
>>74751253
>bringing in the NAACP when it's not a fucking race issue

You're the massive fuck here, anon.
>>
>>74751253
clearly you're a nigger as you can't read
>>
>>74751369
It really is cuck behavior. Allowing a public school to tell you what to do with your facial hair when you're an adult.

Cuck 101. I would have done the same as the dindu. Nobody tells me what the fuck I can and can't do. Maybe in your commie country it's acceptable but we don't allow shit like this in amuricca. They only tried this shit because he was a negro and they thought they could get away with it.

Good for him. 1 instance in which the negro's had a legitimate gripe
>>
>>74750506
America doesn't even have school uniforms, so this is a bit of a weird requirement, isn't it?
>>
>>74750506
i refuse to believe that nigger got straight a's and valedictorian of his merit, even in the clusterfuck that is grade school education in this country.

just look at that face. that's not the face of an intelligent person.
>>
File: 1463796985669.png (196 KB, 426x441) Image search: [Google]
1463796985669.png
196 KB, 426x441
>>74752109
Can't tell if you're being ironic or not there, burgerboy. If so; I wonder how if you're employed or you're just not getting any hair other than the shit below your chin.
>>
>>74752109
man you're a faggot
>>
>>74752269
Correct. Our public high schools have no dress code.

This requirement is beyond just weird. It's un american.

I feel sorry for any beta who would willfully follow these bullshit rules like a good goy.

This is some ehroshit tier policing.
>>
>>74750506
I had to be clean shaven for graduation but I went to a boys prep school. Most public schools don't have a dress code so I'm not sure why they're not allowed to be unshaved but how is this a race issue? Like at all?
>>
>>74752625
It's absolutely illegal to discriminate against employees based on anything cosmetic and or race.

Dumb fuck.

Not to mention this negroid isn't apply for a job. He's graduating from his public high school.

I swear to God you cucks sicken me. It's ONLY because he's a bigger that you defend this bullshit.

Did any of you even graduate or are you all 15?
I can't imagine school staff telling me I have to shave or else I cannot participate in graduation.

A suggestion is understandable but a zero tolerance rule is absurd and i can't even believe ops unsourced story that's how stupid it is and doubtful.

And regardless of what you think and how unprofessional and unkept it may look. You can't force an adult free man to do this shit
>>
File: 1463669098311.jpg (23 KB, 611x672) Image search: [Google]
1463669098311.jpg
23 KB, 611x672
>>74753375
He's right you know
>>
http://abcnews.go.com/US/valedictorians-beard-booted-hs-graduation-march/story?id=39254408

As for Dress Code and Uniform Regulations under Tangipahoa Parish School System policy, it’s clear: "Beards will not be allowed."

it's in louisiana. they tend to be pretty stupid.
>>
>>74752811
Public high schools in the US may enforce dress codes. You are incorrect.
>>
they eat fairly well.
>>
>>74753950
I wish my diet was this nice
>>
pic is the lunchroom staff.

I miss lunchladies, with their mustaches and stuff.
>>
File: 1463890397570.gif (967 KB, 270x252) Image search: [Google]
1463890397570.gif
967 KB, 270x252
>>74753375
you have to be 18 to post here bud
>>
File: Robinson.jpg (247 KB, 1636x2048) Image search: [Google]
Robinson.jpg
247 KB, 1636x2048
betty c. robinson is on the school board. I hope she does something about this ridiculous policy in time for him to graduate with honors.
>>
File: Domiano, Therese 2 BoardDocs.jpg (462 KB, 1452x1696) Image search: [Google]
Domiano, Therese 2 BoardDocs.jpg
462 KB, 1452x1696
also on the board, therese damiano. I can't believe she supports this outrageous oppression.
>>
File: Brett_K_Duncan-web.jpg (55 KB, 400x601) Image search: [Google]
Brett_K_Duncan-web.jpg
55 KB, 400x601
but as one would expect, a fucking white male is the school board president.

sigh. the kid might as well forget about graduating with honors.
>>
>>74754278
My neighbor is a lunch lady at my kids' school.
It's like a whole room full of Ms. Kims.
>>
welp, this is why we never see any cool fights coming out of this school district:

Should students choose to use the phone to video fights, text message test items, text message for unauthorized persons to check them out, post incidents
that happened on school campus on the internet or similar practices that create
a “substantial disruption ” to the learning environment on a campus, they shall
be suspended out of school for a minimum of three (3) days and possibly
recommended for expulsion depending on the circumstances.
Law enforcement will asked to assist with any investigation involving a cell phone
that “substantially disrupts” the learning environment on a campus.
>>
>>74753375
This was never a race issue until the nogs made it one. There is no discriminatory law for cosmetics dumbass. Most schools do control everything about graduation for a variety of reasons, not that you'd know since you haven't graduated.
>>
>>74752109
I'm with you, these faggots don't understand freedoms.
>>
>>74750506
OH NO, A DRESS CODE

DIS IZ UPRESHON
>>
>>74750506
He's really going to have a shit fit with his employer makes him cut those monkey twists off the top of his head.
>>
>>74750506
On a side note, I never knew why the military doesn't allow beards. Civil war soldiers had beards and they were fucking badass
>>
>>74757687
Currently I think it's more formal, but during WW1 soldiers would have to wear gas masks during gas dispersals and beards could interfere with the mask seal.
>>
>>74751253
Its high school. These are kids you are talking about. They need specific rules to follow.
>>
>>74752109
>high school
>adult
choose one.
>>
>>74753375
why are you talking about employees? Hes a nigger, never going to be an employee.
>>
>>74757687
>>74757687
It's because gas masks don't work over the hair

It doesn't create a seal on your skin if there is hair in the way

Fashion isn't as important as you not dying from sarin gas
>>
>>74760734
>nigger
>graduating before he's 25
>>
File: 1461700883461.jpg (37 KB, 590x752) Image search: [Google]
1461700883461.jpg
37 KB, 590x752
>>74760662
>They need specific rules to follow.
Only to enable education.
Everything else is just pointless rule making for people that need to tell everyone else how to live their lives.
>>
That's like asking a woman to take off her make-up for graduation. Why should they shave? He's hot af so he should do what he wants.
>>
>>74752293
>this mad that an incredibly attractive black male had better academic success than you

You'd probably hate my cousin too anon.
>>
>>74761676
in high school they need to be told how to live their lives. They can't make mature decisions yet.
>>
>>74761384
>It's because gas masks don't work over the hair
>It doesn't create a seal on your skin if there is hair in the way

That's actually false, a modern rubberized plastic mask will form a working seal over any beard.

I'm been in both the military and in the oil and gas industry having to work with two different systems and the facial hair makes a mask fail is just a meme.

It's easy a shit to test too, but people get all butt hurt when you point out how fucking stupid they are.

Further even if facial hair caused a gas mask to fail, you wouldn't need to shave until you are deployed into a CBRN environment so the military should allow facial hair for 99% of the time.
>>
File: 1441741792398.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1441741792398.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>74753562
>Tangipahoa Parish

He's from Louisiana?? I must find, and I must fuck.
>>
>>74762120
>in high school they need to be told how to live their lives. They can't make mature decisions yet.
That's why every student has a parent or guardian.

Further in detail explain why shaving for graduation matters, and meets your standard of being a mature decision. Don't forget to include references to historical figures and US Presidents that had facial hair in your explanation.

~

It's fucking pointless rules for those people that just can't stand other people living their lives how they want. Busy bodies that ruin just about everything for the other 95% of the population.
>>
>>74753375
>You can't force an adult free man to do this shit
You're right, they couldn't force him to follow rules, that's why he wasn't allowed in
>>
>>74762613
How about you explain why expecting some goddamn propriety from so-called adults is so bad, fucking leaf.
>>
>>74751253
You could just not go to graduation. It's boring as fuck anyway, especially if it's a bigger school.
>>
>>74763679
>You could just not go to graduation.

but he's the valedictorian.

however, these days it might look better on your resume to say you got screwed because of muh racism than to say your were the valedictorian.

at any rate, a black person with a genuine 4.0 can go to any college in america for free, so he really should stop stirring up shit unless he plans to be a career shit stirrer.
>>
>>74750506
Would support him if his facial hair didn't look like complete shit. I wouldn't let that pube face represent my institution either. That's like letting a neck beard greet guests at your restaurant.
>>
If he's the valedictorian and he couldn't even be bothered to shave off his shitty beard than he obviously didn't care enough in the first place.
>>
>>74764603
>career shit stirrer

It's sad that this is an actual career for blacks and white women kek.
>>
>>74762613
Fuck off neck beard, people wouldn't tell you to shave if your beard didn't look like a low testosterone pube jungle. Nobody cares about nice beards, they just think those patchy scraggly beta beards look like shit and they do.
>>
>>74763219
>How about you explain why expecting some goddamn propriety from so-called adults is so bad, fucking leaf.
How is facial hair taking away from propriety?

If it's good enough for heads of state why not students?
>>
You gotta shave for job interviews, this is no different.

Just because you're not white doesn't mean you get a free pass while subjecting yourself to white institutions (universities, workplaces, etc).

Either you can adhere to the standards imposed on you whether you like it or not because you are an adult, or you can fuck off and live in the gutter doing crack all day complaining about the man getting you down.

Your choice, niggers.
>>
>>74765144
Nobody is forcing your whiny ass to groom. People just think you look like trash, stop crying on here. You've made tons of whiny posts in this thread. Fuck off neck beard, the rules aren't changing because you whine online.
>>
>>74765178
>You gotta shave for job interviews, this is no different.
No you don't, and it's completely different.
How is a job interview the same as a school graduation? That doesn't make any sense at all.

>>74765297
>Nobody is forcing your whiny ass to groom.
This isn't about me it's about some nigger student that was stopped from going to a school event because he wouldn't remove his beard.
>>
>>74765434
Well go suck off the nigger if you care so much about how he feels. The rules shouldn't be changed just because he refuses to follow them.
>>
>>74750506
>dictating facial hair
well to be fair that is surely his prerogative.
>>
>>74765999
>Well go suck off the nigger if you care so much about how he feels. The rules shouldn't be changed just because he refuses to follow them.
My objection is for pointless rules. The rules should change because it does nothing to promote education; the purpose of schooling.

Would you support a rule that required all men to dress like hipster faggots?
It's just as reasonable a rule as one that says you can't attend this school function with a beard.

Society will judge a person for how they look. A publicly funded institution should only look to see if something harms their public objective.
>>
>>74755027
> a fucking white male

Nigger , nigger not like me.
Nigger , nigger nothing is free.
Nigger , nigger pick your tree.
>>
>>74767821
It does promote education. Doing something an institution tells you to do like a good boy is education for your future work life. You are an adult, which means sometimes you have to do things you don't want to do.

Refusing that and making a fuss about having to do "pointless" things shows you are still a child and are not ready for a career.

The nigger in OP will have a very tough time ever getting a job with that attitude (and with this reputation he now has in the media).

Keep nigging, niggers. You're only digging your own graves further and further.
>>
File: 1457837658766.jpg (244 KB, 1846x1212) Image search: [Google]
1457837658766.jpg
244 KB, 1846x1212
>>74751253

I feel like you are missing the point, anon. Yes, the beard shit is stupid ultimately, but the dindu's parents brought in the NAACP (a group focused on addressing racially-motivated issues) to fight a problem that had absolutely nothing to do with race.

This is setting a really bad precedent (as many other similar issues) where many issues involving a black person is immediately turned to a race issue. It is getting to the point now where nothing can be done to a nigger at all when something like this comes up or else the RACE SQUAD comes out and destroys you.
>>
>>74752109
Yeah don't listen to these faggots, they're literally using "muh feels" arguments.
>>
>>74750506
>nigger
>valedictorian

This was set up from the start, anyone worth of valedictorian would have had no problems shaving.
>>
>>74750506
>Why should I shave my beard?
>So people don't realize you're 24.
>>
>>74768979
>The nigger in OP will have a very tough time ever getting a job with that attitude
>implying
>>
File: Race-Card_02.jpg (169 KB, 996x597) Image search: [Google]
Race-Card_02.jpg
169 KB, 996x597
>>74750506
>>
>>74752811
M8, tons of HSs have facial hair rules, even those that don't have uniforms. You're making sweeping generalities of something you know nothing about.
>>
>>74750506
Pseudofolliculitis Barbae affects Black males at a much higher rate than White males, so this kind of is a race issue.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/715199_2

Seems to be a reasonable thing to complain about.
>>
>>74754847
>>74754642
Fuck off nignog, if that nignog can't follow a simple school rule then why would the school pass him through?
>>
Why is it so hard for new generations to undrstand you have fucking rules and regulations for a goddamn reason. You fucking numale faggots.
>>
>>74770910
I'm not implying. I'm outright saying it.

Learn english.
>>
>>74771996
He was implying that you were implying that the nigger will ever try to get a job m8.
>>
>>74771994

I think the problem that blacks have is with silly rules that are there for no other reason than to exercise authority. and lots of whites have similar feelings.

I suppose you actually like filling out those TPS reports, milton?
>>
>>74771996
You're on /pol/. It's obvious what the fella meant by
>implying.

Perhaps you're new?
>>
>>74772109
>>74772337
Niggers don't get jobs because they can't get them. Not because they don't want to.

>he fell for the niggers are 2cool4school meme
That's what niggers want you to think. They are just shit at achieving their goals.
>>
>>74771682
god I hate curly hair
>>
>Amite High school
>84% black
>100% black football team
>100% black basketball team
>Average standardized test grade of 35%
It must be literal hell on earth for those 15% of whites enrolled there, I doubt they go a day without one of them being jumped by a gang of blacks.
>>
>>74750506
It's their obsession. See they complain that whites are racist and do nothing but, think about race all day. Yet, the only ones who mention race every day are niggers. This is how their mind works, you know they have no understanding of logic or reason.
>>
>>74771682
>Pseudofolliculitis Barbae

You make a decent point.
>>
File: Untitled.png (61 KB, 1255x647) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
61 KB, 1255x647
http://public-schools.startclass.com/l/38999/Amite-High-School

>84% of the school is black
>84% of the school is eligible for free lunch program

Fucking kek.

Also, check out the fucking school reviews, they're amazing, you can tell the whites from the blacks by wording alone.
>>
>>74773137
>Student can make straight A's but not even make a 20 on the ACT

Sounds like the guy from OP.
>>
File: Untitled.png (78 KB, 1468x734) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
78 KB, 1468x734
Just gets better and better, apparently the school has been having issues with the black supermajority beating up the white minority in mass beatings.
>>
>>74773022
Niggers (and most shitskins under the pigment shade of hardwood floors) are the women of the races.

And women are the shitskins of the genders.

They both are emotional beings with severe self-image issues.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.