[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO Interracial People Superhumans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 249x202) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 249x202
Why Interracial People Are Healthier & More Attractive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI2TqlOA0vo

Racist white nationalist movement BTFO. /pol/ can you refute anything this mad genius has sad? I thought so. Finally someone has the balls to show the Europeans what's what.
>>
File: blackmix2.jpg (22 KB, 338x436) Image search: [Google]
blackmix2.jpg
22 KB, 338x436
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

I'm tired of cucks pushing their interracial fetishes on children.
>>
File: 1444894067461.jpg (13 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1444894067461.jpg
13 KB, 640x480
>>74747201
>>
File: muh hybrid vigor.jpg (24 KB, 490x676) Image search: [Google]
muh hybrid vigor.jpg
24 KB, 490x676
>>
>>74747201
>The future world will look like Brazil
>Brazil's top export is supermodels
/pol/ on suicide watch.
>>
>>74747433
>>74747678
I gurantee both of these dude have white moms/black nonexistent dads.
>>
We're all meant to mix. That's our destiny. Evolution. Everything changes, 'purity' wasn't meant to be the 'right thing'. Everything is supposed to be very relative. Everyone should be okayed to mix with anyone. We were created different, to learn about each other, to be friends, to learn about tolerance and empathy. Tolerance is good, it's not bad, only satan say that it's bad. Just like satan say that helping the poor is bad
>>
>>74749868
Nice bait. Have a (you)
>>
File: Fat-Woman-11.jpg (384 KB, 1024x1007) Image search: [Google]
Fat-Woman-11.jpg
384 KB, 1024x1007
>>74747433
>>74747678
>Muh pure white
>>
>>74750120
worst of the whites are better then most nigger-mixes
>>
>>74747201
>Alon Ziv, author of the book
>Ziv
/pol is always right
>>
>>74750030
Fight me with your opinion, toothpaste. If it sounds evil and antagonistic, i win. The good guys always win. The protagonists that want to bring smile to 'everyone' always win.
>>
>>74750281
We weren't created.
We evolved.
Even assuming that the hypothesis of all humans being ancient African diaspora, our different environments have changed us and facilitated true diversity, which isn't the monolithic mixed race meme that leftists crave. It's evolution.

On average, whites have an IQ of 100, blacks much lower. When you mix these, do you think that you end up with a higher number than 100 on average? No. You get the average between the two.
Bundle this with the problem of single-moms raising their kids without a male role model, and you see the mixed kids of today. Most of them are a mess and do not function well in society. I'd hardly call mixed races a beneficial development then.
>>
>>74747201
Yup, cuz Brazil is glorious and healthy right?

Fucking shitskin
>>
>>74751655
>iq
This shit again ? You increase IQ by telling your children to read. Without challenging your brain, your IQ would decrease. Racemixing fear only exist among white people. And they get easily triggered by niggerism. That's obvious, white people are insecure. And they use everything to stop white women seeing black men as better. Everything is (again) about women.
>>
>>74751995
Still doesn't explain the disparities between black and white IQ. Its not as simple as teaching niggers how to read. You progressives will be killed by the niggers and muzzies you rile up against whitey and will come crawling back after it's too late.
>>
>>74751995
IQ is based on pattern recognition, your memory and your ability to learn new systems/skills. Pretty sure I missed a few other criteria.

Teaching a black man to read enables him to reach deep into the library of human knowledge, but it takes something else for him to actually do that and improve himself successfully.
>>
>>74747201

I can confirm. With 60% of the country being mixed, we have super humans with IQs of 210, no one is ugly, everyone is a gold medal olympic champion, and the average penis length is 20cm (for both male and females.)

>>74751995
Delusional, an IQ of 80 is considered dimwitted and 70 is borderline retarded. 120 being gifted.

Pretend IQ tests never existed, do you seriously believe that someone who is dimwitted, with enough study, is going to be excetionally intelligent? If you believe that, you denying that biology is even a thing. And that someone with Down Syndrome could be an Eintstein if they studied hard enough.
>>
>>74753247
People can be born short, but before it's too late they can swim and play basketball and drink milk etc etc. Of course they won't be extra tall but we can do something about it, God made life fair, everyone has equal chance to be great. Same thing with IQ.
>>
>>74747310
>spanish women
this pisses me off how niggers can't differentiate between beaners and spaniards.
>>
>>74753745

No I'm gonna disagree with that. People vary in height, they vary in athleticism in strength, endurance, speed, they vary in pronability or resistance to diseases(microorganism or genetic). And the same applies to brain functions. People vary in impulse control, intelligence, linguistics, short term and long term memory.
So no, life is not equal. And equality only exists in law.

and with strength, a person who is weak with thin bones can sure enough work out get stronger. But the that potential for stronger peers still outweighs his own.
So stronger individuals will produce strong offsprings.
But unlike strength training, you cant increase your IQ significantly through training, at most you'll get is an extra 3-4 points.

With that said, I'm all for Eugenics of all races. I think there should be incentives made for smarter people to produce more children.
>>
>>74754791
http://www.menshealth.co.uk/healthy/brain-training/seven-ways-to-improve-your-iq
My iq is 119. But i don't think it's fair, how you people treat the people who aren't born lucky and gifted.
>>
File: eurasianqt3.14.jpg (115 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
eurasianqt3.14.jpg
115 KB, 576x1024
>tfw no Eurasian waifu
>>
>>74755179

What do you mean? I'm not saying we should treat people with lower IQs poorly. That's just silly and cruel. If anything acknowledging IQ allows you to look after them better. Like bringing in an abundance of low IQ unkilled immigrants can harm your own. I'm not even smart anyway. I have IQ of 105.

And again I say that while its fine that you can train for an IQ, the thing is, genetics will always outweigh the training. I'd say genes make up 80% of your physical and mental capabilities. And why I believe we its better to incentive smart people to breed more, because they tend to have less kids on average.
>>
>>74747201
let's all bow to Mexico, Kazakhstan and Indonesia
one can only hope to live in such glory and prosperity as these fine nations
>>
>>74755832
she's a slav
>>
>>74756047
to give incentives to smart people*
>>
File: inbreeding.jpg (345 KB, 1554x788) Image search: [Google]
inbreeding.jpg
345 KB, 1554x788
>>
>>74747201
Oh fuck off. I'm sick and tired of insecure, tiny dicked shitstains trying to get some white pussy by forcing this meme. Europe is proof that the strongest, most beautiful people come from staying within your own racial group. No we don't want or need your ugly genes, fuck off home.
>>
>>74756113
>implying Russians don't have fucktons of East Asian DNA anyway
>>
File: 12523521352.jpg (25 KB, 343x353) Image search: [Google]
12523521352.jpg
25 KB, 343x353
>>74747201
This whole notion of "hybrid vigor" assumes the separate groups don't have enough genetic diversity within them. And that's simply not true. Each race has millions of people and are not genetically stagnant. It's only when the gene pool is stagnant (basically due to inbreeding and small selection pools) that outbreeding becomes beneficial.

In other words, the only groups I can think of that would benefit from this would be amish and jews.

In other circumstances, on average, you just get offspring that are an average between the different groups. So if you mixed black and white, you'd have a mulatto with an IQ half a standard deviation below average and a risk of obesity/CV disease/diabetes/etc that is higher than whites, but lower than blacks. Not to mention the identity issues that are inherent to mixed race people.
>>
>>74747201
the best genetic mix is Anglo crossed with Asian. Generally Anglo already has a diverse mix and Asians bring a very healthy immune system and the slight tan that results is very good for the modern person living indoors.
>>
>>74757344
Nah. 90% of all great men had some celt in them. I hope to meet a half-anglo, half-celt woman one day
>>
>>74747201
>healthier and more attractive
>implying this matters when your face is caved in by your fellow shitskins
>>
None of it matters anyway.

You can demand racial purity, but where do you draw the line?

Once you separate White and Black there will be calls to separate Anglo vs Aryan, Welsh vs English, family vs family, all for the sake of genetic purity.

The right wing perspective is just to accept the natural hierarchy. The natural thing to happen is that smart people pair off with smart people. Dumb people pair off with dumb people. It means that race mixing doesn't matter because the best will rise to the top and the worst sink to the bottom
>>
>>74756850
no they dont idiot.
>>
>>74747950
Yeah but theyre all white german bitches like giselle.
>>
>>74751995
You cant increase IQ you dumb fuck. Its genetic.
>>
>>74761756
This is wrong. IQ is undoubtedly affected by environmental affects, but it is mostly caused by genetics.
>>
100% blue eyed Britbong planning to marry my Indian girlfriend.
She hates nigs and Muslims too if it's any consolation.
>>
>>74761756
yes you can. The Flynn Effect is a real thing. East and West Germany testing consistently showed 15 point gap. There might be a natural gap between blacks and whites but it's likely far narrower than people assume because Westerners eat more nutritiously as children and receive better education
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.