[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I FUCKING HATE CITIES I FUCKING HATE UNIVERSITIES A FAMILY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 65s5e7s5e7.png (166 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
65s5e7s5e7.png
166 KB, 600x600
I FUCKING HATE CITIES

I FUCKING HATE UNIVERSITIES

A FAMILY MEMBER LEFT A NICE PERSON AND CAME BACK FROM LONDON DROPPING PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE COMMENTS ABOUT EVERYONE'S

SOCIAL STATUS,
INTELLIGENCE,
TASTE IN VARIOUS FORMS OF MEDIA
PSYCHOANALYZING WHY PEOPLE ARE FLAWED
HOW THEIR FAMILY CRAMPS THEIR STYLE OR IS 'UNHEALTHY' FOR THEM
>>
>>74744448
It's okay anon your home now. You have to let go. A friend of a friend went to go live in Melbourne.
Fucking Melbourne.
Shithole of the universe
'''Working''' in human resources
Just remember that they are wasting their lives and soon it will all be better
>>
>>74744833
THEY'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON NOW

HOW DO CITY PEOPLE EVEN HAVE FRIENDS
>>
>>74744448
I'm in the exact same place you're in. I want to finish college quickly and make some cash then move to the country away from this cancer state and family.
>>
>>74745012
You know what is the worst. As soon as people go to the big cities they start hating zoos. What the fuck is wrong with zoos. And cities are the only places where the zoos are. It is so fucking bizzare
>>
>>74744448
My second grade teacher liked oranges.
>>
>ree i hate socializing and am hypercritical of what people say
>>
>>74744448
You are the cancer that is killing /pol/.

Anyone replying to you and not sageing is the cancer that is killing /pol/.
>>
>>74744448
You're correct anon.

I live in London and I can confirm that most people here are complete cunts.

Extremely vaccuous and superficial culture that judges a person's worth on his job title and material wealth.

There are exceptions of course but this is true for the vast majority of Londonistan residents in my experience.
>>
I left a smallish town to move to London and I hate it more than any ruralfag ever will.

I'm literally 14/88 naziboo at this point.
>>
>>74744448
Take them to one side and quietly explain how much of a wanker they have become. Then drown them in a bucket, it's for their own good.
>>
File: 1463487262364.png (210 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463487262364.png
210 KB, 400x400
>>74744448
Cityfaggots are ruining everything for everyone. They are very generous to the shitskins by shipping them out to us.
>250 on 25 villagers
Most are families though, so no major problems

I study Accounting in Cuckholm, but the economical institution is not as bluepilled as the rest of the university.

I will finish my studies soon so I can return to the farm and do some freelancing accounting services
>>
Cities are cancerous blobs infesting the face of the western world tbqh family
>>
>>74744448
I lived in Bristol for about 3 weeks before I threw in the towel and went back to the countryside to work a shitty (literally) job. Fuck it.
>>
>>74746034
NO EVERYONE NOTICED AND WAS SHOCKED

THEY MUST REALLY HAVE THOSE SAFE SPACES WHERE THIS BEHAVIOUR GOES UNBULLIED
>>
>>74744448

What you are describing is basically modernism in a nutshell.

The obsession with seggregation along intelligence of individuals, instead of racial or religious differences. Like the obsession withonly the best and the most succesfull musicians or business ment. Instead of attention for overall welfare in the country, culture, normal families and communities as a group idenitity.

Is a strong cultural trend often overlooked by the alternative right.
>>
>>74745012

They dont have any friends yet they have many.

THey;re all fake pretending good-doers, motivated by mere selfish altruism, not realizing what the hell they are doing.
>>
>>74745812
zoos are depressing as hell, at least the shitty leaf zoos i've been to are anyway
>>
File: download (10)-1-1.jpg (24 KB, 195x225) Image search: [Google]
download (10)-1-1.jpg
24 KB, 195x225
>>74744448
>mfw I have lived in a all white village all my life
>>
>>74744448
Ease up on the all caps, Reginald
We know there's crazy shit going on.
It's always darkest before the dawn.
Change is coming.
We need to keep our heads. We can't sperg out like this or we'll always have a bad reputation. We can win if we keep calm collected and informative. We will rise above the treeline in powerful righteous quiet, and like a mighty fire we will dispose of injustice and pull the reigns back to the mindset that made us strong in the past. It's going to be okay.
I said it before:
Dont lose heart
There are already cracks in their dykes...
Bring the fucking flood...
>>
>>74745812
>What the fuck is wrong with zoos

I've been to a few, most recent one had concrete cells that the animals were stuck in. They all looked robbed of happiness. How are you supposed to be happy looking at animals that aren't?

Zoos really are fucking cruel most of the time.
>>
>>74747812

It's also based around consumption and snobbery based on that. People are so empty and pathetic that eating certain foods or listening to certain music makes them superior to others. Call them out on it and see their reaction. They're empty soulless husks of flesh with no future other than to consume Jewish-owned corporate products.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.