[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Catholic here thinking of converting to Islam. Anyone here has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: 1037025085.jpg (119 KB, 1000x541) Image search: [Google]
1037025085.jpg
119 KB, 1000x541
Catholic here thinking of converting to Islam.
Anyone here has done the same?
Catholicism:
>kissing feet
>anti-stem cell research
>worshipping idols
>lots of books and later additions
Islam:
>no idols, only one God
>pure Quranic truth, no additions to the Word of God
>no degeneracy
>strong, alpha religion, no bowing or kissing feet

Thoughts?
Maybe Islam could save the white race from the degeneracy that is rotting us from the inside.
>>
Forgot to add...

Catholicism:
>centralized
>worldwide pedo scandal, Vatican tried to hide it
Islam:
>no single infallible authority, based on reason alone
>no pedo scandals, degeneracy of all kinds harshly punished
>>
>>74744157
>no pedo scandals
>>
File: 733_1000.jpg (54 KB, 501x577) Image search: [Google]
733_1000.jpg
54 KB, 501x577
>>74744157
>no pedo scandals
Nice try Ahmed.
>>
Nice bait Slovenia. Do you want Novislav over there to remove you?
>>
Islam is all about pedo stuff and degeneracy (goat fucking etc.) .
All religions are stupid, Islam is just slightly more stupid than the others.
>>
>>74744157
>No pedo scandals
>>
File: cis shiggy.png (149 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
cis shiggy.png
149 KB, 250x250
>>74744157
>no pedo scandals
Beautiful bait.
>>
>>74744157
>no pedo scandals
Am I being baited?
>>
>>74744157
Wester Islam is incredible desu. I enjoyed the Qur'an more than the bible. But I still love America, NSA, please don't v& me!
>>
>>74744157
>>no pedo scandals
'
to be fair, it's not a scandal if it's an accepted part of the culture

like how women having sex without being married is not a scandle here but would be there
>>
File: 1460687627828.png (585 KB, 600x822) Image search: [Google]
1460687627828.png
585 KB, 600x822
>>74744052
qu'ran kind of sucks tho

Try to read it before you take the plunge, its pretty much book of mormon tier.
>>
>>74744052
>>anti-stem cell research

you think muzzies are pro stem cell research?

>>74744052
>>lots of books and later additions

there are SHIT TONS of add ons in islam they are called hadiths

>>74744052
>>pure Quranic truth, no additions to the Word of God
>I don't know what an Iman is, I don't know what a hadith is
>>
>>74744052
grejt bejt mejt aj rejt ejt aut of ejt
>>
>>74744052
>Slovcuckia
>>
>>74745902

it's really bad, it' reads like it was written by a pissed off teenager
>>
>>74744052
>>74744157
all religions have shitty things one way or another. You sacrifice something of yourself whether it's logic or freedom to gain some community and faith
>>
>>74744052
There is only one correct Ideology to convert to.
>>
>>74746552
slavojism?
>>
>>74744052
>>74744157
>read posts
>chuckle
>check flag
>suddenly all is clear
Mountain Juden,remove yourself from this board,you are beyond saving. Also,when you run into Slavoj dont forget to stroke his small red sickle,oh I am sorry,dick.
>>
File: BRIGHAM YOUNG.jpg (62 KB, 334x250) Image search: [Google]
BRIGHAM YOUNG.jpg
62 KB, 334x250
I looked into Islam. It's great in my estimation.

Mormonism is superior. I read a book called Mormon Doctrine by a McConkie which convinced me.

It's certainly not for everyone. It's to some degree too incomprehensible and eccentric for the average Joe, but for me it's perfect.

Structurally it is similar to the old Iranian and Roman military religions (like Zoroastrianism and Mithraism). In its composition, it's an essentially caste-like structure, with clear and directed leadership. It also, of course, follows the great Western Christian tradition.

I do not think the manifestation of degeneracy is possible in this religion. In terms of organization, it's by far the best managed religious organization in the world. Superior to the Catholic Church. In my view, it's flawless. Even what I deemed flaws when I first examined this religion have proved to be advantageous.
>>
If you're Albanian, please don't. Albanians need more Christians. Otherwise idc
>>
Islam:
>bowing 5 times daily to the ground like a submissive cuck
>being married to your cousin
>marrying away your 14 year old daughter to some ugly old pedo, where you literally allow him to rape your daughter, own her and breed her for the rest of her life
>can't eat pork or drink alcohol
>no honor, lying is permitted, bassicly judaism for the masses
>the only knowledge that is allowed to exist is that of the quran, anything else is blashpemy

Odinism:
>Doesn't have to submit like a cuck to the gods, but still a strong respect for their knowledge, purpose and what they symbolise
>your daughter can choose to marry whoever she wants, get to have sex with the man she loves for the rest her life, instead of being raped daily by an old brown pedo
>you can eat whatever the fuck you want
>strength, bravery, fighting and war is respected
>knowledge is highly valued and considered extremely important, so much so that Odin sacrificed his one eye for more knowledge, as well has hanging himself from a branch for 7 days after stabbing himself with a spear to prove his desire for more knowledge. He literally had crows whos only purpose was to gather knowledge
>a native religion of white european people, not a sandnigger religion.
>>
>>74744052
Can you just be honest and not lying only to stir things up ? If there's world war III, you would be one of the initiator.
>>
File: islam896270342.webm (3 MB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
islam896270342.webm
3 MB, 568x320
>>74744052
>Islam:
>>no idols, only one God
>>pure Quranic truth, no additions to the Word of God
>>no degeneracy
>>strong, alpha religion, no bowing or kissing feet
>no degeneracy

u dumbass
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.