[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Freedom Hate Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: faggot.jpg (62 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
62 KB, 850x400
Human rights and freedom are a lie

we only have freedom because we were told that we do
if we were told from birth that we are owned by the state we would believe that too

fact: a state wants to ensure it's own survival
a part of that survival is keeping what property it owns in perfect working condition

if we were owned by the state we would:
>have everything we need
>have everything important taken care of
>free healthcare
>free education
>no crime
>no disease

post yfw you realise that an Totalitarian Authoritarian Dictatorship is the Ultimate Red Pill
>>
>>74741842
You're so stupid it's unreal. Kill yourself retard.
>>
>>74743817

care to explain?
>>
>>74741842
You're not allowed to say shit like this.
>>
>>74743967
this board is called "politically incorrect", where else should I have posted it?
>>
>>74744116
No where. You're literally not allowed to say it. You will go to prison. In fact I reported your post to interpol.
>>
>>74744410
>>74744410
>You're literally not allowed to say it

says who?
>>
>>74741842
Can't believe an Australian is saying this.

Aren't you exposed every day to obvious reasons to work for your own sake rather than the government?

I can't.
>>
File: 1463227194286.jpg (14 KB, 801x648) Image search: [Google]
1463227194286.jpg
14 KB, 801x648
>>74744587
THEY
>>
>>74744587
Says the totalitarian government you want.
>>
>>74744715
I'm just fucking around mate.

Freedom means I can say freedom is a lie.

>>74744800
did your family help build the pyramids?
>>
File: ByTheEmperor.jpg (615 KB, 700x1690) Image search: [Google]
ByTheEmperor.jpg
615 KB, 700x1690
>>74741842
>Being this much of a res publica fag
>>
>>74744715
>to work for your own sake rather than the government?
I would support a government that looks after my interests
I dont care about the rights of outsiders
>>
>>74741842
You have a problem with that, m8.
The progress doesn't come if you aren't aren't allowed any dissent. I'm not talking about social shit, I'm talking about inventions and art, m8.

So for that to function you'd have to have a class of free nobility to create and govern, while the slaves implement.
>>
There's too many people to have a truly free democratic state. Decisions are taken away from us because rolling out the means for everyone to have their say is too expensive and impossible to administrate. We need to reduce the population by 80% so the remaining 20% can create a truly happy, productive society.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.