[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1458477062673.jpg (56 KB, 960x480) Image search: [Google]
1458477062673.jpg
56 KB, 960x480
>be me
>work in central London as metropolitan elite but from countryside
>people only openly support Bremain or claim to be undecided
>a fair few in confidence tell me they'll vote Leave
>Brexit voters considered illogical
>Bremainers seem to think it's the only logical choice and many don't seem convinced they'll vote

Flip to countryside
>Leave signs everywhere. Houses, billboards, on farms by main roads
>Most people are vocally out
>Young people less so, but they're often at uni and will miss the vote if not postal or registered

My experience suggests a combination of factors such as voter turnout and youth/Bremain complacency and arrogance will make this much closer than polls currently suggest.

So, Brits, are you ready to trigger a major global happening?
>>
>>74740203
Found out yesterday that my parents are also voting leave, feels good knowing that I'm not surrounded by complete idiots.
>>
File: empire feels good 2.png (498 KB, 513x449) Image search: [Google]
empire feels good 2.png
498 KB, 513x449
>>74740203
Second this

>Like in Essex
>No Mudslims and hardly any niggers around.
>The entire class at my college are outers.
>Including the black guy.
>All my friends are voting out.
>Literally know 2 people out of 30 voting in.
>MFW
>>
Exempting my grandfather who's a commie, they're all leave in my familia.
>>
Brexit sympathy is rising quickly though and its causing people to go full redpill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ3eDeNOx-I

Like this women. She's gone from teaching foreigners English to full "kick 'em all out". The fire is rising, and desu, pretty much all English people are for leaving, its the non-whites that will fuck us over.
>>
File: 1463436546170.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1463436546170.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>74740203
Scots will vote to remain.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 989x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 989x437
Is there any greater feeling than redpilling someone, especially about Brexit?
>>
Brexit is happening. I've never seen the government try so hard to shill against it, with publications, constant social media spamming, paid for publications in the papers, and "polls" conducted by government funded organizations. They know statistically the odds are against them.
>>
>Be me
>Living in Suffolk
>Walking around Ipswich's immigrant central
>White people are openly talking about how Brexit and Farage are the best thing for the country
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>74742513
That's the thing. Even if the vote goes to exit. They will indeed remain.
>>
File: based mel.jpg (53 KB, 458x390) Image search: [Google]
based mel.jpg
53 KB, 458x390
>Scotland voted to stay in the UK so they could use their votes for the rest of Britain to stay in the EU
>>
>>74743936
England literally is getting cucked.

Go go go Highlanders!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.