[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can liberals even argue with this? Are they Hippocrates?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 9435790.jpg (49 KB, 564x433) Image search: [Google]
9435790.jpg
49 KB, 564x433
How can liberals even argue with this?

Are they Hippocrates?
>>
File: Hippocrates.jpg (250 KB, 483x710) Image search: [Google]
Hippocrates.jpg
250 KB, 483x710
>>74737612
Don't compare me to these limp-dicked faggots!
>>
They'll usually answer this by saying she is a prime target so it's logical she has that kind of protection

... thereby admitting that guns are a supreme tool for protection.
>>
>>74737612

They would just come back with "well she hasn't really worked on taking away our guns. Once she's president and she does, her squad and her will be the only ones left with them. """""problem solved""""" anon duh"
>>
File: baito.jpg (45 KB, 736x346) Image search: [Google]
baito.jpg
45 KB, 736x346
>>74737765

You're wrong my dear friend
>>
>>74737612
They are blatant liars after power and wealth.

Of course the easiest way is to play to the stupid and simple masking yourself as benevolent,

Devil tactics.
>>
>>74737612
Hillary is a murderous bitch. Make no mistake, she wants you to get raped, beaten, robbed and murdered.

She's lying to stupid plebs to get their guns, so they might later be fed to the dindu hordes to the pleasure of her lord Satan.

That's not hypocrisy. It's deception.
>>
>>74737612
Don't you know her life has more value than you or your family's?
>>
>hippocrates
>>
>>74738311
To whom? The kikes?
>>
>>74738405
>He still spells hypocrites like it's 2015

I MEAN COME ON!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.