[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So did they actually solve the refugee crisis or what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 300x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 300x427
So did they actually solve the refugee crisis or what?
>>
>>74736533
No, they just prevented a civil war.
>>
>>74736888
Would have prefered Gouda to nuke them desu. This show was redpilled until the SJW ending
>>
>>74736533
200000 alone in Germany in 2016 so yeah it's "solved"....
>>
>>74737089
The first season is red pilled, the second barely make sense at all, and half of the time are quoting stuff from the first one.

Check black mirror, all episodes are great. No violence but still about future technology problems
>>
File: 1462478703328.gif (1023 KB, 626x502) Image search: [Google]
1462478703328.gif
1023 KB, 626x502
>>74736533
Didn't they just upload all the refugees minds onto a satellite server and then the Refugee sections were nuked? Am I remember this correctly.

>"download" refugees
>nuke their bodies
>lol
>>
>>74737299
Black Mirror is pretty damn good. Also, bonus points for the only black lead getting literally cucked.
>>
>>74737453
It tachikoma or whatever is written (the bots ) who were all connected trough a satellite that got killed while preventing the explosion.

Refuges were connected in some strange way to the samurai guy, but it wasn't really explained properly
>>
>>74737089
The ending was neat in a few ways. Japan's new Prime Minister got on the phone with the American Empire and started strong arming them to gtfo out of Japanese politics.
>>
>>74739785
yeah but what happened to the refugees?
>>
>>74741385
Nothing I guess. I don't think Kuze managed to upload them all in time, so they were just hoping to stop the nuke.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.