[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leftists triggered by intelligent marxist Philosopher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Lintzel.jpg (208 KB, 567x573) Image search: [Google]
Lintzel.jpg
208 KB, 567x573
>Speaks out against PC culture
>Writes books to defend Christianity
>Proposes use of military in refugee crisis
>Doesn't have a problem with Trump
>Proposes racist jokes as emancipatory act

Is "communist" philosopher Zizek one of the best at triggering SJWs? Just look at how offended these trotskyite faggots were by his ideas on refugee crisis: https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2016/02/08/zize-f08.html
>>
>>74736293
Communism goes against religion, it's atheistic. That guy isn't a communist.
>>
>>74736293
>Intelligent Marxist Philosopher
>Mexican Intellectuals
>Muslim Scholars
>>
>>74737320
>>
File: Cinq7n7VAAAW2r0.jpg-large.jpg (99 KB, 719x960) Image search: [Google]
Cinq7n7VAAAW2r0.jpg-large.jpg
99 KB, 719x960
>>74736293
Marx himself was anti-cultural Marxism.
>>
>>74737645
So are the commies right, when they say communism/marxism has never been tried before?
Maybe we should give it a shot if we kick out all the non-whites and SJW out first?
>>
File: 1461678411624.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1461678411624.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>74736293
>continental philosophy
Not even once.

Who /analyticmasterrace/ here?
>>
>>74737123
He's an atheist.
>>
>>74736293

*SNIFF*
>>
>>74736293
>retarded commiescum has said something right for the first time in their """""""""""scientific theory"""""""""
>oh he is so based and great at triggering SJW's
>>
>>74738185
And sho on and sho on
>>
>>74736293
The most inflammatory thing he is suggesting that /pol/ wouldn't like is that there is something wrong or off about the European soul or European people, their culture, mentality. Like Europeans want this social democratic utopia but they don't want to share it with anyone else.

What is he suggesting? Maybe that the leftist European and the right-wing "xenophobe" European are different races now?
>>
>>74737858
yes, nazism was essentially an all white successful version of communism. literally all you have to do is cut out shitskins and degenerates
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGCfiv1xtoU
>>
>>74736293
>"marxist"
>"right"
>>
>>74738402
No, just no, just no, just no. You don't know shit
>>
>>74738913
ah yes i do
>>
>>74736293
>“Zizek is an outgrowth of a reactionary anti-Marxist and anti-materialist tradition that descends from the irrationalism of Schelling, Kierkegaard, Nietzsche and Heidegger. He eclectically draws on the neo-Nietzschean and neo-Heideggerian thought of 1960s French post-structuralism…

Wow...
>>
>>74738638
I've never understood why it's so important for people that we solve the garbage islands issue. Why do we have to clean it up right now? Why not wait a few hundred years until it can become profitable to clean up the ocean?
>>
>>74736293
>marxist
>intelligent
>>
>>74736293

hes fucking retarded

and i can't listen to what he says cause of his weird accent or something .. just unbearable to watch
>>
File: image.png (90 KB, 1395x730) Image search: [Google]
image.png
90 KB, 1395x730
>>
>>74736293
I can't understand most of the stuff he talks about, it just sounds like inane nonsense.
>>
File: 1459901943337.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1459901943337.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>74739055
>Nietzche
>irrationalism
>poststructuralism
Ask me how I know, without even reading a single one of his books, that Zizek is basically middleschool pleb-tier nihilist edgelord: the philosopher.
>>
>>74739373

this shit happens to me all the time when i talk to some leftist cuck

they are part of their own "science" and culture and have their own weird words and beliefs based on their own made up shit

its like another eco system of "science" and history they made up for themselves

If you aren't part of the meme you won't get it.

Thats why it all makes sense to them and they confidently say shit like "we have to abolish private property to crush the aristocratic bourgeoiseits the only way in a post capitalist society to establish a poststructural post naturalist less realist more less objectivist non classist and non statist society or else we let owners decide over our future because all private possession is the root of all evil ultimately and highly immoral don't you agree because if you don't i can tell you right now that research will show that my beliefs are the most moral ones (objectively) based on science like psychology!"
>>
>>74738638
He sounds like an American with a phony Eastern European accent
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.