[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were given the power to press a button that would instantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: push_it_good.jpg (266 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
push_it_good.jpg
266 KB, 1000x563
If you were given the power to press a button that would instantly kill every [insert despised political/religious/ethnicity here] instantly across the earth, would you do it? And to whom?
>>
Kill the Muslims. Save the world.
>>
>>74732969
I don't want to be rude.
>>
>>74732969
Yes, Mudslimes
>>
>>74732969
Arabs
>>
Commies
>>
>>74732969
All the people who voted for Ted Cruz in the primaries. The world needs less right wing religious zealots.
>>
>>74732969
Kill all Conservatives.

Heaven =D
>>
Any Marxist
>>
Hmmmm...... either muslims or U.S. politicians. Either way I'd be fine.
>>
File: image.gif (790 KB, 375x304) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
790 KB, 375x304
>>74732969
Blacks
America would flourish
I don't care about Muzzies in Europe
>>
>>74732969
Dykes, feminists, muslims, and every country with over 500 million people.
>>
>>74732969
Gypsies or muslims.
I also want a button where jews stop working in banking, media and politics and work in science instead.
>>
>>74733616
Erdélyi magyar here.

I heard that you guys have a much bigger gypsy problem over there than we have. Is it true that they reached the level where they can cry racism like niggers in America and receive a lot of racismbux?
>>
Gypsies. No question here.
>>
>>74733342
>be 2071
>be old transgender genderfluid atheist white person
>white people eredicated a decade ago
>with them, the progressive utopia gone too
>niggers and muslims running rampant fighting the other minorities and eachother
>shootings happen every 1/100000 seconds across the globe
>have dark hair to take a tan because muslims would kill me if they found out my original race
>have to practise islam
>have to wear hijab coz MTF
>have to lie about my sexual and gender identities because deviants get executed
Yay progressivism.
>>
>>74734122
Yes. If they start a fight with you and you are actually stupid enough to defend y'self and they call the cops, you are more likely to be arrested than them, because of what you described.
>>
File: anzu.jpg (166 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
anzu.jpg
166 KB, 1024x1280
Americans
>>
>>74732969
Of course I would. Power exists to be exercised.

And it's going to be single mothers.
>>
File: TuxBateman.jpg (24 KB, 421x407) Image search: [Google]
TuxBateman.jpg
24 KB, 421x407
>>74734444
t. Ghost from True Capitalist Radio

Also nice Quads
>>
Yes, I'd kill everyone with black or brown hair.. That takes care of niggers, Arabs, Asians and fuckloads of shit cunts. Also tonnes of people in South America.
>>
>>74734444
>Power exists to be exercised.
Waow, quads of truth!
Also, leave widows be, the rest if the single moms can get fucked though.
>>
>>74732969
Hillary supporters
>>
>>74732969
The optimal choice is 'everyone except my own people'. If it has to be just one group probably muslims.
>>
>>74734156
This.
Although sometimes I think we should be glad that we have only gypsies and not niggers or muslims.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.