[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is wrong with the Catholic Church? http://www
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
What the fuck is wrong with the Catholic Church?

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/22/pope-celebrates-mass-muslim-migration/
>>
>>74732344
This is why we need Pope Urban II back.
>>
File: 1459631656494.jpg (129 KB, 640x1049) Image search: [Google]
1459631656494.jpg
129 KB, 640x1049
Vatican 2.0 happened

they said the church needs to become leftists on everything.
>>
this is pope for catholics from third world
>>
>>74732442
>they said the church needs to become leftists on everything.

but i mean holy fucking shit the audacity to say shit like

>The Pope has hailed the election of Sadiq Khan as “Muslim” mayor of London, claimed mass Muslim migration is “necessary” for Europe, and blamed Paris and Brussels for the attacks on European soil.
>>
>>74732344
>worshipping Joseph's wife's son
>not cucked

What did you honestly expect?
>>
>>74732344
>What the fuck is wrong with the Catholic Church?
Modernists forced a modernist Pope. The expected results happen.

Seriously, are you not reading any newspapers, news or articles? It was clear from the beginning that this Pope meant trouble, especially if you know his past (he's red).
>>
File: b94.jpg (177 KB, 812x686) Image search: [Google]
b94.jpg
177 KB, 812x686
>>74732344
>>74732586
>>
>>74732344
It's been infiltrated. Declining church numbers due to leftist attacks on Christianity led them down the sad path of rebranding to appeal to leftists. You'd think someone who supposedly have the wisdom of god on their side would be a little smarter.

Anyway I was raised Catholic, this is just too sad.
>>
File: christianity.jpg (467 KB, 1097x1000) Image search: [Google]
christianity.jpg
467 KB, 1097x1000
>>74732344
>What the fuck is wrong with the Catholic Church?

Nothing.
>>
>polytheists
>worshipers of false idols(The Pope, Mary)
>homosexual pedophiles
>sand nigger foot fetishists
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.