[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMERICANS FIX YOUR MISTAKE- NOW ILLEGAL TO """MISGENDER"""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: dergeewrtgwqefthwef.jpg (75 KB, 482x380) Image search: [Google]
dergeewrtgwqefthwef.jpg
75 KB, 482x380
Stop all the /b/-tier threads for a second and LOOK at this, Americlaps.

>http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/18/de-blasio-fine-businesses-wrong-gender-pronouns/

>Greeting customers as “Mr.” or “Mrs.” — or even not using the pronoun “ze” or “zir” — could prove costly for New York City businesses under rules drafted by Mayor Bill de Blasio’s bureaucrats.

>The Gotham mayor’s Commission on Human Rights says entities that fail to address customers by their preferred gender pronouns and titles are in violation of the law and could be subject to penalties of up to $250,000.

The left is pushing for these sort of things to be adopted Americawide all the time. 10 years ago trannies were treated as mentally ill, now idiots are taking them seriously. Where are we going to be 10 years from now, /pol/?

If you don't fight this bullshit right now, we're all going to be having to call blue-hair-dyed fatties by attack helicopter serial numbers, fuelling the legitimacy of these insane cunts. Here you can contact the New York mayor. Denounce the way he's shitting on freedom of speech if you want to help solve the problem.

http://www.nyc.gov/html/static/pages/officeofthemayor/contact.shtml

This is where the descent into insanity really fucking takes off, you NEED to stop it before it grows. If there isn't a counterpush against the leftist push, they WILL get what they want, and you'll be spending 50 years in jail for not knowing the correct pronoun for freezegenderkyn.
>>
And for anyone thinking of telling me "it's just New York being liberal and won't spread", tell me: How did that work out for you with desegregation, feminism, and gays?

If you don't want to see this shit spread, don't spend your time telling me how it won't, spend it fighting this insanity.

You can also contact the Supreme Court if you think it will help. Remind them how much of a bastardization of freedom of speech this law is.

http://www.supremecourt.gov/contact/contactus.aspx
>>
>>74732266
>australia.
also washington times = fake news website
>>
>washingtontimes

Literally in the ghetto. Near BET HQ
>>
>>74732387
>http://www1.nyc.gov/office-of-the-mayor/news/961-15/nyc-commission-human-rights-strong-protections-city-s-transgender-gender?utm_source=tw&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=20151221trans&utm_content=nycmo

>http://www.nyc.gov/html/cchr/html/law/gender-identity-legalguidance.shtml

Back to your cuckshed and hormone treatments tumblrfaggot
>>
No, the mistake doesn't need to be fixed, it needs to be exacerbated until everyone realizes what a dumbfuck they have been.
>>
>>74732266
What the fuck is a "ze" ?
>>
Why the fuck would anyone want this to be a thing?
>>
>>74734420
Take action and seem like the grandpa stuck in the dark ages, yeah, okay. Face it, people are going to have to wake up to the stupidity on their own, nothing we say can change it.
>>
>>74734182
A pronoun for the made up gender of the day. Freezegender, autigender, demiboy, otherkyn, you name it they'll think of a gender for it.

It doesn't actually mean anything, because despite them telling you gender is a social construct around societal roles, none of these made up words actually have roles attached.

But it doesn't matter if you understand it... yet. For now, they just want to force you to say it.

>>74734106
By then it will be too late, you'll have an entire generation of children indoctrinated to believe this shit is normal.

It has to be stopped now. Take action BEFORE it spreads, not afterwards.

Doctors don't deal with cancer by letting it spread through the body to make the patient realise they were stupid for standing in the sun.
>>
>>74732266
phew lucky im ze german
>>
>>74734538
Just because someone says some wise and truthful words won't change an ultimately sick person.
>>
File: CUCKOUT 4.png (3 MB, 1458x878) Image search: [Google]
CUCKOUT 4.png
3 MB, 1458x878
>>74732645
>http://www1.nyc.gov/office-of-the-mayor/news/961-15/nyc-commission-human-rights-strong-protections-city-s-transgender-gender?utm_source=tw&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=20151221trans&utm_content=nycmo
ahahahahahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>74734312
Because, some time around the 60s, the gays and lebbos got the concept of transsexualism mixed up with sexual preferences, because they were high and it sounded roughly the same.

Now it's the hip, cool new thing to push. Sanity doesn't matter, whether or not these words mean anything doesn't matter, whether or not these cunts belong in an asylum because they threaten suicide if you "misgender" them doesn't matter; it's feelings that take preference.
>>
>>74734594
What needs to be done is not give them legal power.

They're already gaining traction; the left is pushing for them to get their own separ bathrooms, have this shit taught in schools, now Americans have to say their pronouns or get fined.

If we want it to stop then Americans need to message SCOTUS and tell them to disallow this shit.
>>
>>74735213
It won't happen. Impeachment proceedings are underway by North Carolina I think it was, to impeach Obama over this shit.
>>
>>74735309
It's was Oklahoma, my mistake

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/21/republican-oklahoma-lawmakers-urge-obama-impeachment-over-bathroom-directive.html
>>
good, that will teach you transphobes to have some respect, america is becoming great finally.
>>
>>74735401
Does this impeachment have any chance of really happening? Now that we have less than a year remaining of him anyway?
>>
>>74735846
It all really depends on our elected officials at this point, but that is not to say that the public couldn't sway their decision on the matter.
>>
File: 4432443234664334.jpg (41 KB, 480x446) Image search: [Google]
4432443234664334.jpg
41 KB, 480x446
>>74734584
Underrated.
>>
File: 1324192296641.jpg (3 KB, 127x121) Image search: [Google]
1324192296641.jpg
3 KB, 127x121
I'd rather drown in Muslims than go along with this lefty gender-bending faggoty feminist homo shit.

Good luck, Ameriqueers. You're officially a bunch of pussies now.
>>
File: trumpet.png (586 KB, 697x578) Image search: [Google]
trumpet.png
586 KB, 697x578
>>74732266
>Caring about what 0.5% of the population does
>>
>>74735846
no
>>
>>74736132
I'll take this over the drama that uni-sex bathrooms will cause anyday.
>>
>>74734538
>realize they were stupid for standing in the sun.

You even tan, bro?
>>
>>74736052
New York is no more a representation of America than Londinistan is of the UK.
>>
>>74732266
this faggot is not going to win re-election

he'll actually be put in jail for corruption

cant fucking wait
>>
Isn't ze what that Touhou girl says?
The blonde qt one.
>>
Why not just take advantage of it?

>My pronouns are; zmeckledworfvonpulterkemposteral, zmeckledworfvonpulterkemposterim
>>
>>74732266
>this law violates my first amendment
>freedom to say what i wa t without government control
>government sponsored censorship.
>sue them if they ever try to enforce it.
>>
>>74738723
I hope so. But this sort of shit starts precedents. You have to nip it in the bud before it takes off, if he manages to get it passed in his last days of office as his "last big thing" (like Obama is trying to do with the TPP) then it will remain in law in New York.

>>74739826
You can start getting on their asses about it pre-emptively, burgerbro. http://www.supremecourt.gov/contact/contactus.aspx
>>
>>74732266
We can use this to our advantage.

New York anons, anytime somebody addresses you, say you identify as the opposite sex and promptly contact the police for them "misgendering" you.
>>
>>74739826
Your first amendment has no power when it is not supported by a wider cultural context. If you have a liberal culture you can fuck off with your first amendment burger, because liberals can say "well 1st amendment but it doesn't cover hate speech" and most people will support that claim
>>
>>74732387
No man I'm from NYC and I saw this shit in both the post and daily news. I fucking hate this place.
>>
>>74732266
violates the constitution.
>>
>>74732266
Nope. Not happening here. We're not nearly as cuck bait as the rest of the world.
>>
>>74741754
>Nope. Not happening here
Being in denial won't change shit.

Message SCOTUS and tell them you want that law shut down if you want to keep your freedoms.

SJWs are in full force in America, and they are pushing for this shit all the time. Don't want it to take over your country? Fight back.

http://www.supremecourt.gov/contact/contactus.aspx
>>
>>74732266
what is stopping people from abusing the shit out of this
>>
>The guide says businesses can avoid penalties “by creating a policy of asking everyone what their preferred gender pronoun is so that no individual is singled out for such questions and by updating their system to allow all individuals to self-identify their names and genders. They should not limit the options for identification to male and female only.”

>Walk into a store
>Someone asks me what my "preferred pronouns" are
>Immediately walk out
>>
>>74741181
>I'm from NYC.
That place is borderline anti American for an all American city. I'm embarrassed people from other countries may only ever vacation in New York. 3/4 of people there are just giant fucking cunts. And they're usually proud of it.
>>
The slippery slope isn't real, stupid goyim

Stop trying to think about things
>>
>>74742174
Will do. Thanks.
>>
File: 1439983088554.jpg (101 KB, 534x800) Image search: [Google]
1439983088554.jpg
101 KB, 534x800
>>74743160
thank YOU, first person I've seen in the thread who's said they'll do something. Godspeed anon
>>
>>74736052

That is a great point, even if it's absolutely pathetic to do so we've at least got a way out. We can convert and then join the mudshits in kicking the fuck out of these otherkin while the government turns a blind eye because of 'muh religious discrimination against mudshits'.

You're fucked, it's either fines, jail or be cucked by the otherkin.
>>
>>74743376
I want to do something but alas

>Not burger
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.