[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that there is ad-blocker will this media provider close down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 11
File: 227.jpg (15 KB, 388x95) Image search: [Google]
227.jpg
15 KB, 388x95
and can we do anything to make sure they do? Because I think they are self serving and appropriate the weak and poor's voice for their profit. I find it unethical.
>>
The Guardian are a holier-than-thou liberal mouthpiece

I'm ashamed to say I used to read it as a student but have since seen the error of my ways. Political Correctness has ruined this country.

Vote Brexit
>>
problem is the culture section is really good, but you have to get past all these people that hate its readership first

it's really horrible

you need a opinion -blocker add-in

really

or shut them down
>>
File: 1398.jpg (43 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
1398.jpg
43 KB, 620x372
how do we get rid of them so new people can do stuff?
>>
you should listen to me man
>>
File: goyim.jpg (31 KB, 408x632) Image search: [Google]
goyim.jpg
31 KB, 408x632
the guardian is about as regressive as they come, at least the Aussie version is.
>>
It will close down because nobody fucking buys it anymore lol
>>
>>74731638
I used to read this shitfest, part after times online req registration.

Hope it sinks to the bottom of the ocean and we never see it again, basically huffpost.

Was it always such a shitty paper?
Also is it owned by jews?

>foreign jews have bought all norse press, old proud 200 year old houses. Some rightwing, others left... now they are all the same and spew multi culti on overdrive like I've never seen.

Not one day without a "Hitler or nazi news"....
Tranny shit, homopropaganda

Thing is, people hate it
People don't buy it
They all go broke

Goldman Sachs doesn't care ofc, he just wanted to ruin norway some more after that 06 shit of theirs, which they frankly should all have been killed for

Fucking kikes and niggerville
>>
>>74733657
go to the guardian offices and follow the writers back home and spy on them over weeks and bring a camera

you might catch a jew handing them a large satchel or something
>>
>>74731638
They've done some good journalism in the past, particularly the Snowden leaks. It's just the UK politics and opinion sections which are absolute garbage.
>>
File: Anton_Cechov.jpg (9 KB, 158x198) Image search: [Google]
Anton_Cechov.jpg
9 KB, 158x198
It is sad because our UK press proved Norway's disgraced son right in the end

they are absolutely in it for themselves - all the good causes they espouse are only to keep a few people rich

it is sickening

they are exploiting what should be good causes to live in luxury, preventing others from speaking and using sex to shame people into silence and sadness
>>
>>74735167
>back home and spy on them over weeks and bring a c
I don't need to I can read what they print
>>
File: download.jpg (49 KB, 550x249) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
49 KB, 550x249
it's so frustrating here, it can get Laveren on the telly but it can't get these people pelted with eggs and driven out into the street

:o/
>>
File: eric_holder.jpg (25 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
eric_holder.jpg
25 KB, 460x276
>>74735299
>larly the Snowden leaks. It's j

did they or did they buy the story?

and then did they handle it well? no, it was a disaster
>>
File: Zoe-Williams-serious-book-007.jpg (32 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Zoe-Williams-serious-book-007.jpg
32 KB, 460x276
>if I keep saying these things with out any personal critical eye, I get loads of stuff!

https://youtu.be/KNClsI39tOM
>>
File: Zoe-Williams.jpg (24 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Zoe-Williams.jpg
24 KB, 460x276
>>74738142
>then come out each day and throw shit at you non-stop, and I keep winning!!!
>>
>>74738279
>even to the point where I'll use a national newspaper to out flank members of its readership by quietly invading their life without them knowing, and get a theguardian pick ;o))
>>
File: unnamed-1.jpg (22 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-1.jpg
22 KB, 300x225
and it works, the whole thing is hijacked form you

you can't speak, ever succeed or even challenge the corruption
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.