[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You idpol reactionaries are no different than SJWs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
Financial capitalism is based on a process of unrelenting deterritorialization, and this is causing fear to spread among those who are unable to deal with the precariousness of daily life and the violence of the labor market. This fear in turn provokes a counter-effect of aggressive reterritorialization by those who try to grasp some form of identity, some sense of belonging, because only a feeling of belonging offers the semblance of shelter, a form of protection. But belonging is a delusive projection of the mind, a deceptive sensation, a trap. Since one's belonging can only be conclusively proved by an act of aggression against the other, the combined effect of deterritorialization in the sphere of financial capitalism and of re-territorialization in the realm of identity is leading to a state of permanent war.

Contrary to the imagined cybercultural utopia, the internet has been responsible for a resurgence in fanaticism and intolerance. Political and religious niche groups can be regarded as digital tribes that enter the online space with the intention of being confirmed and reassured in their paranoiac fears and phobias. In these online echo chambers, real people are displaced by the phobic ghosts of otherness, and the possibility of tolerant, democratic debate is finally obliterated.
>>
>>74730891
Cuck.
>>
File: you.jpg (15 KB, 234x230) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
15 KB, 234x230
>>74730891
(you)
>>
>>74731011
FBPB

>>74730891
Quiet, Jew. We see your sneaky ways.
>>
>>74731011
>>74731045
>>74731083

Why is it so difficult for you reactionaries to understand the dialectical relationship you have with SJWs?
>>
>>74731206
Cuck.
>>
File: donttreadonmeormywifesson.jpg (559 KB, 2560x1707) Image search: [Google]
donttreadonmeormywifesson.jpg
559 KB, 2560x1707
>>74731206
Cuck
Are you kidding me?
>>
File: 1463887119129.gif (594 KB, 401x335) Image search: [Google]
1463887119129.gif
594 KB, 401x335
>>74731206
c u c k

u

c

k
>>
File: 1463602902323.jpg (368 KB, 1333x1294) Image search: [Google]
1463602902323.jpg
368 KB, 1333x1294
>>74730891
I read that pompous, thesaurus-whoring wall of text.

Capitalism does have some problems. Hoarding and overuse of limited resources for personal gain and having an easily exploitable market.

What's the alternative though? Communism? Same limited resources offer a set quality of life and mainly stagnation. Nobody's competing with anyone, there is no need for technological innovation. It's a woman's ideology and when has a woman ever done anything profound for society?

And I just blew your "echo chamber, hugbox" narrative right in your face. Try to counter this argument without sounding like a pretentious 14 year old who got a thesaurus for their birthday and I might just consider your argument.

cuck
>>
>>74730891
I actually read your bullshit OP, and now I regret it.
>>
>>74730891
Muh ironic dichotomy. Admit it.
You're so addicted to it it blinds you to everything they have to say.
>>
The word reactionary is a buzzword that has no meaning at all

It is the left wing equivalent of calling someone a cuckold
>>
>>74731433
>What's the alternative though?

There is none. The human race will be practically extinct within 2-3 generations.
>>
>>74731433
Kek, this

All leftists do is complain about the way things are, none of them have anything better to offer in replacement

All they are good for is pointing out problems but offering no solutions
>>
>>74731793
>yet another person predicting the apocalypse
The human race has survived a lot worse than this boyo
>>
>>74730891

please learn how to write.
>>
>>74731793
What's that about? Global warming? Maybe you watch too much Vice.

The same ideology that you're berating is the same one that's designing clean energy. There are no communist Elon Musks. And Cuba and NK aren't going to help us colonize another planet.
>>
File: 1.jpg (265 KB, 1152x1036) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
265 KB, 1152x1036
>>74730891
>>
>>74730891

The "warrior" part of SJW refers to the favoring of attack over debate. Direct violence, threats, harassment, abuse of power etc. etc. Simply being unable or unwilling to debate doesn't make someone the mirror image of an SJW, actively attacking and undermining democracy does.
>>
>>74732090
Clean energy is a spook. There is no such thing as Green Capitalism.

If you are familiar with the fantasy genre, both literature and film, there is often a moment when the wizard loses control of his or her power and that power takes on destructive form/shape/life of its own. We already had this moment, back in 1977, when the Wizards of Capital lost total control. Through the neoliberal capitalism of the 80's and 90's to the semiocapitalism of the 21st century, capitalism has become a shapeshifting hyperstitional destructive force that will swallow everything in its wake. There is no stopping it. There is no alternative to it.

Marx was wrong because he didn't take into account human nature, or rather didn't believe in it. Of course, this cliche comment will trigger every commie, but it's the truth; capitalism does not create its own gravediggers, humanity itself creates its own gravediggers.
>>
>>74732526
Oh, I get it. You're a nihilist. The lowest of the low.

The fuckfaces who get into debates to circlejerk and whine. If the world was made out of people like you, the human race would be extinct by now. Unless that's what you're advocating for.
>>
>>74732730
Addressing the reality and the gravity of the situation in which we find ourselves does not make one a nihilist. I would certainly prefer if there was a way to stop it, an alternative to it. But there isn't.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.