[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Wall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 14
File: the other Wall.png (238 KB, 1581x759) Image search: [Google]
the other Wall.png
238 KB, 1581x759
There is a well-known phenomenon called the Wall, where thirty-something sluts get tired of
the cock-carousel and set about their, often unsuccessful, search for a "good man" who will
provide for their newer, less cock-related, ambitions.

i'd like to introduce now, for the edification of the younger members of this board, of another variant of the Wall.

this one happens to women who were lucky enough to meet a nice guy early on in life. During their thirties, these women see how other woman/feminists are celebrating their sexual freedom and feel they are missing out on the pleasures of the dick. So, in a desperate attempt to overcome the frustration that comes with age, they join the cock-carousel at a late stage, at the expense of, and mostly unbeknownst to, their husbands or boyfriends.

the Wall is what they hit once the guy catches on about what a whore they spent many years with and, if they're not happy cuckolds, ditch them mercilessly, depriving them, by the same occasion, of a comfortable and financially troubleless existence.

this second kind of Wall is what creates many Single Mom's in today's society. it is a very deplorable phenomenon, very hard to prevent or predict, because the slut/whore/feminist symptoms were harder to anticipate. however, it's not impossible. be very weary of "progressive
ideas" about relationships or sympathy towards LGBTP's.

picking a good woman is a difficult, often impossible task. tread very carefully.
>>
File: WfQ2Q4y.jpg (57 KB, 414x479) Image search: [Google]
WfQ2Q4y.jpg
57 KB, 414x479
>>74728974
Good thread,OP. Let's get back on discussiin, for some reason my other thread was deleted.
>>
>>74729030
> for some reason my other thread was deleted.

yeah, somebody mentioned something about the sticky. no "redpill me abouts" without any other contribution..
>>
>fucking on a first date is skeevy
>sucking his dick, promptly leaving and then fucking on the 2nd date is fine though
kek
>>
>>74729030

I was half way through the thread when it 404'd

here is the previous tread link

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/74725312/
>>
>sucking someone off gave me a confidence boost

Why do they think like this? She's now worth less in most mens eyes.
>>
>>74729372
jumping on the cock-carousel in their thirties can be very gratifying the first two or three rounds. like drugs.

the degrading, humiliating, self-entrapping stuff about it hit in at a later stage.
>>
File: dont_get_married.jpg (515 KB, 944x2045) Image search: [Google]
dont_get_married.jpg
515 KB, 944x2045
>>74729030
Re-reminder.
>>
File: perfect_feminist.png (479 KB, 648x2188) Image search: [Google]
perfect_feminist.png
479 KB, 648x2188
>>74729242
>>74729372
Women just don't think like humans. They're alien creatures. She would genuinely not understand the problem if you tried to explain it to her.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 470x313
"The wall" is something invented by butthurt men to make themselves feel better in thinking that one day they "will hold the power".

The truth is women will always be treated well and be able to find a mate up until they are in their late 40s to 50s. Men on the other hand, if you have no luck with women in your 20s turning 30 isn't going to magically change that because you "will have more money". Pic related- mega rich, high social value, handsome, and women still didn't want him. Women are born winners. Men spend their whole life fighting.
>>
File: u_ve_been_found_out.png (38 KB, 1016x608) Image search: [Google]
u_ve_been_found_out.png
38 KB, 1016x608
>>74729748
>"The wall" is something invented by butthurt men
Weak bait.
Anyone who has seen 35+ women knows of the wall.
>>
>>74729748
That's not true. Elliot Roger had mental problems, difficulties with interpersonal communication, and did not earn an income of his own. Women whom he became fixated with didn't even know who he was, because he never approached anyone.

>The truth is women will always be treated well and be able to find a mate up until they are in their late 40s to 50s. Men on the other hand, if you have no luck with women in your 20s turning 30 isn't going to magically change that because you "will have more money".
Women have difficulty marrying, as it becomes too risky to have children past 35. A women who marries in her 40s and 50s will not be having children. Men can marry a woman 10-20 years younger than themselves with few social repercussions. They can also have children, even when they are old, because sperm does not degrade the way eggs do.
>>
>>74729748
>women are born winners

You tell them that and see how much they agree.

Men are winners. Men are winners because they compete. You cannot win, if you do not compete.

>rich gets pussy, good looking gets pussy, young men get pussy, memes

Compete, show confidence. You'll get pussy, even if you lose, there are plenty of consolation prizes around, not 10/10s, but more than enough 6's and 7's. A four can be a 7 if you drink enough too.
>>
>>74729242
Women can justify the wings off a plane of left alone
>>
>>74730125

What this "discussion" largely boils down to is:

>5/10 men angered that 8/10 women show little to no interest in them
>Why won't they date me!? Fuck this shit. Women are SHIIIIIIIIIIT!

Stay in your lane, average cunts.
>>
>>74730090
Sperm does degrade though, just not as fast as women.
>>
>>74729748
>mega rich, high social value, handsome, and women still didn't want him.
if somebody could have convinced him to fuck whores to milk his balls and focus on his studies or work, he'd be fucking stacies by the dozen today.

>The truth is women will always be treated well and be able to find a mate up until they are in their late 40s to 50s
there will always be guys fishing in the ocean for these old scags, but it's never pretty. they hardly get what they want and there's less to feed on every year that passes. these women are the dregs of society. they continue to live to up a semblance of seduction and happiness but the pathos is written over their face and bodies.
>>
>>74730208
No, they're saying women cling to having a young slutfest as a right of passage and it ruins them from having a soulmate, retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 443x332
>>74729929
The 35+ women of today don't look like the 35+ women of 50 years ago. Now we have plastic surgeons and treatments that turn back skin aging. The world has changed. Pic related, it's 46 year old Gwen stefani. Women of today have the potential to maintain their looks, if they are dedicated to it. And technology just keeps getting better and better, imagine how we can reverse signs of aging in another 50 years.
>>
Why bother if I wasn't born tall good looking Chad from rich family. Hard work is a scam. And so are women for most men.
>>
>>74730280

Nah, society is returning to its natural order.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/04/25/half-of-british-men-descended-from-one-bronze-age-king/

You want affirmative action for finding soul mates?
>>
>>74730283
it takes her three hours to look like. if you fuck that fresh from the beauty parlour, then good. wait a couple of hours and it'll be leaking and smelling awful. wake up next to that the next and she'll remind you of your grand-mother. 35+ is the same as it ever was. but now we got kikebook and other media to prep up our image before getting into action, but the aftermath is the same and NOBODY wants to be left holding the old bag.
>>
>>74730427
You could pick a handful of men from that time period that lived in Britain and most of the population would be descended from him dumbass.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 512x287
>>74730266
>fishing in the ocean for these old scags

Ok sure tell that to James packer the richest man in Australia who is about to marry the old 50 year old scag Mariah Carey. But hey for a 50 year old she looks pretty darn good. Technology has changed everything in regards to aging.
>>
>>74730642

Except childbearing age and the fact that a younger woman will look better than an old one.
>>
>>74730642
maybe he had a crush on her from way back and is paying himself his dream. well, he bought her anyway, which is good for him, i suppose. if he isn't an idiot, he'll likely realize that old hag has already given away to niggers everything she had to give and come back to his senses.
>>
File: image.png (929 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
929 KB, 750x1334
>>74730517
I think you've vastly underestimated the significance of plastic surgery and technological advances in regards to reversing the aging process. Things are changing very fast and will only get better. Hat doesn't only apply to the phone you use and computer. It applies to everything. There will be a point where we get so good at reversing the appearance of aging soon.
>>
>>74730283
Okay, let's be realistic. Gwen Stefani doesn't have magic blood genes that makes her retain her youth.

She's worth millions of dollars so of course she'll be able to afford top notch dermatologists and bust more than 3k a month on doctors and skincare products.

No average woman can afford those types of procedures and can look that good at 40.

Besides, her husband left her for the 20 year old nanny.
>>
>>74730781
Yeah well you seem to have forgotten that apparently no one in the first world western world wants to have children anymore so why would that even be an issue.
>>
"The Wall", much like the concept of leagues (shes out of my league etc) is basically a memefied way of saying something obvious, which is:

>womens attractiveness is generally based far more on their physical appearance than mens attractiveness
>as people get older they become less physically attractive
>as women get older huge biological changes occur

Do some women older than their mid thirties still get married? Of course they do. Do all men magicallly become more attractive at this age? Of course not. Nonetheless there are general principles here that should be taken account of
>>
>>74728974
>this second kind of Wall is what creates many Single Mom's in today's society
You're an idiot. The massive number of single moms isn't because of women ditching the fathers. It's because of man-children ditching their kids. Know the stat that gets trotted out about how women win custody suits 80% of the time? Know what that stat leaves out? That the 75% of that 80% is because men do not seek any kind of custody, whatsoever.
>>
>be 27
>know this girl my age
>know she likes me, i like her
>she has been single just as long as me, never had any real relationships.
>not in the friendzone because i sometimes ignore her for months at end.
>every time i see her she talks about how she wants to travel, go partying all the time and really get ahead in her job as garden architect.
>in realilty she doesnt travel much, she only goes partying when all her girlfriends go and she is shit at her job.

she is holding me of for years know, she probably still thinks somebody better will come around, she wont find anyone else.
but i want to bet money on it when she passes 30 she will be the one giving hints its time to start dating.

i'm such a beta ill probably just do it.
>>
>>74730877

It's not going to be an issue for most do to how medicated western society is. Though there will still be cases of baby rabies.

The real problems will kick in the next 50 years.
>>
>>74730916

Why would you ever date someone your own age as a man, I mean sex works but if you ever want a proper relationship it's quite dumb idea.
>>
>>74730642
LOL I thought she was married to Nick Canon still, fucking celebs are human garbage.
>>
>>74730855
Of course she doesn't look like that naturally. It's our advances in technology that have stopped people from aging.

As the years go by the technology gets cheaper and more advanced. In 20 years, 50 years, we will have advanced so much that it will be possible to completely reverse any physical signs of aging and the price will be not as expensive that it will be accessible to many people.

Not all women care about their looks as they get older but the women who really care will be able to do it.
>>
>>74730832
perhaps, you are not getting the point. even your pic doesn't back any of your arguments. getting her face rectified or skin tightened makes a cosmetic difference that can be misleading for a short while, but it's a artifice that is quickly crushed by time. there's something else besides looks that is very difficultly measurable and about which is hardly mentioned: smell and taste. if you're intimate with somebody, you know the importance of these, however. and you'd have to be dishonest to affirm an old slag (35+) can compete with a young. and it deteriorates very fast. remember how your grandma smelt when she bended over to kiss or hug you?
>>
>>74731015
i dont want to end up with her at this point, but i just kind of feel it in my gut it will end up this way.
i never disliked her, by i hate the fact that she has been leading me on for so long now just because in her head she thinks she is better then me, she thinks she can keep on looking for somebody better and if she doesnt she alwyas has a back up.
Doesnt help that a lot of her girlfriends dont like me and constanly talk shit behind my back.
>>
>>74730916
boy get on that, sounds perfect
>>
Just lol at women who are over 30 without a husband and children. Time to admit you've failed your one and only goal in life and thus your worth as a human being is zero. Might as well an hero if you reach that point, the rest of your life is gonna be pure misery anyway,
>>
>>74731293
if she's led you know so far, she'll lead you on in the future. that's a given. the fact she's even doing this means she doesn't respect you, she doesn't even DESIRE you, but you're there and that comforts her. when nothing else will be left to do, you'll be there, the quiet, warm, father-like, dog-like presence. good luck with that, belgium.
>>
>>74731389
I think I'd rather stay single though.
Not sour gaping it, I couldn't imagine having to be responsible for another adult
>>
>>74729748

Lol. This.
>>
>>74730090
>Elliot Roger had mental problems, difficulties with interpersonal communication, and did not earn an income of his own.

You just summed up the principal American constituency of 4chan, and /pol especially.
>>
>>74730903
you're probably referring to the nigger population? i'm talking about normal people.
>>
>>74731552
How old are you? Mother nature will take its course, eventually. There's also the social pressure of everyone around you having a husband and children by a certain age.
>>
>>74730903
No one bite this obvious tumblr old rag hags bait.
>>
>>74728974
Good bread
>>
>>74731293
You really need to move on nigger.
To her you're an adornment. A nice little lamp that reminds her she's still got the power to pull someone to her finger. A nice little ring of confidence boost, to which she desires nothing else from, if you will.

I feel bad for you. Move on. For your own sake. There is no such thing as "the one" in this world. There are several other "ones". Find em.
>>
>>74730208

>what is the 80/20 rule

80% of women chase the top 20% of men

fgt
>>
>>74730903
I'm sure you have studies to back this up
>>
>>74728974
>depriving them, by the same occasion, of a comfortable and financially troubleless existence.
Gee I kinda assumed Belgium would have women biased family courts and child support too.
>>
>>74732976

Women don't chase. They bait and reel.
>>
File: TOBIRAMA KEK.jpg (36 KB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
TOBIRAMA KEK.jpg
36 KB, 500x303
>i am giving bj
>i got a confidence boost.
>>
>>74733554
the psychology behind this probably what brought the Roman Empire down.
>>
>>74733777
Nice trips
>>
>>74729748
I disagree. I was a loser virgin until I was 25, two years ago. Then, after in his manifesto how the Supreme Gentleman went nuts and killed all those people, I decided it was time to do something about it.

Now, two years later, I've got a live-in girlfriend five years younger than me who practically demands to do all the household chores, cooking, and grocery shopping, has sex on demand, and gets along great with my (very conservative) parents.

Girls will delude themselves into thinking hot guys in the early twenties about to get their lives together, but if he's still a grocery badger at 25 he's probably not going anywhere. If you're not a loser by that age, you're a catch.
>>
>>74731293

No matter how beta you are, you DESERVE better than this wench who doesn't respect you. If you want to take the first steps toward respecting yourself and becoming a person you can be (more) proud of, don't commit yourself to someone to doesn't even respect you.
>>
>>74729534
I think 35 is a more reasonable age.
And always aim for around 10 years younger.
>>
>>74729534
>don't get married until women are past reproductive age

fuck off jew
>>
File: jewfeminism.jpg (797 KB, 1600x4001) Image search: [Google]
jewfeminism.jpg
797 KB, 1600x4001
>>74728974
Women will be more moral again if we kill every jew.
>>
File: nature.jpg (120 KB, 960x650) Image search: [Google]
nature.jpg
120 KB, 960x650
>>74734565

Waaaaah poor women are the victims of based mom.

Waaaaah women need to be brainwashed into feminism, those poor innocent victims.
>>
Relevant blog post:
>be 22, fall in love
>she's 25
>tall, hot and curvy, I've hit the jackpot
>for some reason she's incredibly insecure
>never takes compliments from me, always complains about her body
>time goes on, she ages as women do, made worse by her alcohol addiction
>around 28 she starts to really crack
>buys all new clothes and makeup, gym membership, ditches her old friends for young ones
>she was born in 82 and we always listened to older stuff, suddenly she's into pop and club music
>during this time, she belittles any effort I make to improve myself
>tells me not to take job promotions, tells me I don't need to workout
>I do all of this anyway

At this point, it's obvious she wants to get a younger boyfriend simply to make herself feel young again, and she's also "keeping me in storage" in case she doesn't. She didn't want me to improve too much because I might find someone hotter.

She broke up with me 3 weeks before she turned 30. Had all these lame excuses about how I was the problem. She rebounded with a few early-20s losers.

>1 month ago
>mom is stalking her facebook
>she's 34 now, single, put on tons of weight, and only posts pictures of her animals and flowers
>I was her soulmate, now she's a lonely cat lady
>>
>>74732212
I'm 23. I hope I never get dumb enough to get married.
>>
>>74731113
I remember how your grandma smelt Fritz.
>>
>>74730261
That it literally what he wrote, fag.
>>
>>74735555
>buys all new clothes and makeup, gym membership, ditches her old friends for young ones
>we always listened to older stuff, suddenly she's into pop and club music

these are obvious signs, heard so many times before.
in contrast to men, women get most out of this life through their looks. it's kind of funny that feminists demand not to be judged by their looks but the slightest advantage they can get from them, if they're not ugly fat pigs, they'll jump it like a hungry pussy on a dildo.
however, most often than not, women overplay their hand and end up stranded.
i don't know what started this shit. If I could guess, I'd say the sexual liberation of the sixties. but it could go back as far as the suffragette movement or the use of female labor in the first industrial revolution.
>>
What is that "P" in "LGBTP"?
>>
>>74736345
pepe
>>
Reminder that most of these women are white.
>>
>>74736057
maybe i could say hi to your granddads grave near my home. a full cemetery of ancestors of today's shitposting legion. i could piss on his tombstone, thanking him to have died instead of reproducing additional faggots like yourself?

>>74736345
pedo or pansexual
>>
>>74736472

I wonder how long that word will be in 5 years..
>>
File: rGIO8Ht.png (78 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
rGIO8Ht.png
78 KB, 480x640
>>74730155
>Women can justify the wings off a plane of left alone
... wait, what?
>>
>>74730916
It's almost like you're me, sproutbro. Biggest difference is that she's currently a paralegal. I know she likes me because of the drunken, rambling, half hour long call she gave me on my bday this year. And once a month she'll ask if I've met "anyone cool" lately, which knowing her means she's probing to see if I'm still single.

She just won't take the plunge because she thinks she can find something better, despite her past history of finding and dating real losers and being attracted to other men for the most shallow reasons
>>
>>74736682
maybe with Trump we'll go back to the basics and just call them Faggots
>>
>>74730916

>meanwhile Mohammed and Fatima have 6 children in the time it took you retards to decide to date

RIP yuropoors
>>
Build wall.
>>
>>74734452
>marrying women your age
are you retarded ?
>>
>>74737463
Wanna talk about your spic problem ?
>>
File: the wall.png (643 KB, 632x848) Image search: [Google]
the wall.png
643 KB, 632x848
>>
>>74728974

Aren't there comments related to this?

Post some replies.
>>
>/pol/ - [r9k]
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.