[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Personal stories of Jewish racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: 1463749711555.png (26 KB, 310x333) Image search: [Google]
1463749711555.png
26 KB, 310x333
My German mother, with a German surname, grew up in a Jewish area of Northern Virginia.
She was regularly called Nazi and attacked by Jewish kids. Even Jewish teachers would call her a Nazi and harass her.
One time I politely mentioned this on a Jewish website where they were moaning about how Jews are victims of white racism. The response was "fuck your nazi mother" "your mother deserved it that white bitch Hitler".
I expressed surprise that they would advocate the racial abuse of a child. Their response was "She should have been killed". Without provocation, the kikes were being as hateful as possible.
The amazing thing is, I was not trolling or speaking in an offensive way at all.
This example shows how vicious and horrible Jews are to the Goyim. Does anyone else have a similar experience of Jewish anti white racism they would like to share?
>>
>>74727889
Isn't internet banned there?
>>
>>74728119
I'm in Germany
>>
In 2013 I worked for a uber kike run restaurant design/supply company it was only 2 kike owners, father and half goy son, myself warehouse/delivery guy a heroin junkie book keeper, a bitch saleswoman who was also redpilled shes the only person ive ever heard call someone shlomo ironically irl and a restaurant cad designer ex-brit.
First off the father showed me how much full blood jews hate half goy jews. He did everything in his power to destroy his sons who was an alright guy design portion of the company. Including making him keep the heroin addict bookkeeper despite huge inconsistancies in the books a month after i quit the british dude called me to tell me she had stolen 65,000 from the company and as a result he lost his job and the sons company went under
I delivered almost exclusively to kike run restaurants. The only exceptions were a few guiney run restaurants but I could count them on one hand.
The kikes have this huge racket running catering companies under synagogues for the tax shelter.
I also delivered to a kibutz, or however you spell it, in upstate new york, as well as to some of those kike cities in new jersey. Jesus christ i have so many stories I forget most of them.
But to be brief heres what I learned:

>kike restaurants and caterers are so fucking filthy in the kitchens that they arent fit to operate in mogadishu

>most of them have a layer of grease on the floor that you have to step very deliberately or you will fall

>the infestations of bugs and vermin are readily apparent

>their board of health certs were always A+
>when I was in the synagogues, especially the ones in nyc, there was a distinct air of evil
>the kike father owned a limo and would have me drive him to plays and shit in manhattan with his kike friends

>the shit they talked about was always how they were superior and goyim were vermin
>>
(cont)

>knowing fullwell I could hear them i had them convinced I was ultimate shabbos tier.. Hiding my powerlevel was nightmare mode

>theyve always have goy girlfriends with them and they stopped at nothing to remind them they beleived they were of inferior stock
>I once lead them into a conversation about "would you help a random person if their life was in danger and helping them may cost you financially"

>they didnt even hesitate to say as long as it wasnt a goy
>>
>>74727889
I am sorry this happened to you anon, and the kikes that did those things to you and your family should fucking burn in hell.
however, it seems like the majority of the kikes in there are white and lefties.
This group especially gets alot of brainwahing propoganda about the holocaust everyday.
They literally belive that germans are the most evil people on earth.
Thus, i want to personally apologize for the things they did and hope that one day you will meet the majority of kikes that are not, well... those people :^)
>>
>>74727889
>expecting sympathy over the internet

surprisingly you're not a leaf
>>
>>74728747
I'm a leaf
>>
>>74727889
Rareflag
>>
>>74728747
There was a Palestinian Christian boy who came to our school in the 3rd grade and the way the kikes treated him was fucking unreal, even at 8 years old. Ruining his projects, knocking his food on the floor, using every opportunity they could to insult him.
>>
File: N005F_215700715.jpg (47 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
N005F_215700715.jpg
47 KB, 780x520
When I was a student at Newcastle University in the north of England, I would work as a taxi driver to make money - the money was good, and as a student I didn't have to pay tax. I know the city inside out - every street, restaurant, pub, school, point of interest, shortcuts etc. I had a 'feel' for the city, almost a sixth sense. (difficult to describe).

There is a very large Jewish community is Gateshead on the other side of the river from Newcastle:
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_North_East_England

I had a lot of work in Gateshead. And I drove many Jews from that community. They were consistently rude, arrogant, snobbish, and had a kind of sneering attitude towards me. At least they were never drunk nor aggressive. Of course they would never tip. Tipping hairdressers, waiters, taxi drivers is customary in our culture.

I'm very religious (Christian) and I treat people with dignity, whatever their faith or lack of it. I was friends with a very old and wise Jewish gentleman who was a wonderful person and not part of the Gateshead Jewish community. Every month he would invite leaders of various religious groups to his home - priests, rabbis, imams, Sikhs and often myself. It was such an honour for me - a young student to be able to talk to such wonderful people about religion, politics, society, philosophy and much more. I learned so much from these people. Wisdom and knowledge.

When I was driving about in my taxi and passed his home, I would always go and make sure he was OK and sometimes get some shopping in for him or give him a lift if he had to go anywhere. He died some years ago at the age of 97. I am so thankful that we were friends and that he valued my opinion. He gave me the gift of his knowledge and wisdom.

I'd like to say 'not all Jews', but I prefer to see people as individual first and a member of a particular group as secondary.
pic are the bridges joining Newcastle and Gateshead.
>>
>>74728410
Israel equal opportunity for any smart hard-working jew?
>>
>>74727889
>Live in Devon
>from 0-21 lived in the same house
>next door neighbour was an old jewish lady
>In my early years she always gave us comics and threw back the footballs and rugby balls we kicked over
>It wasn't until I was 16 I found out she was lolacaust survivor
>Spoke a bit about it but she didn't really want to talk much
>more interested to know if I had a GF and a Job
>Eventually her hips gave out and couldn't drive
>so my dad and I did her shopping
>i'd even go get her KFC some weeks
>She even came round on Christmas day for a meal and joke about it
>we became defacto carers as when she had a fall the care company would call us
>Regularly my dad and I would go round and help her up And make sure she was ok
>we did because thats what neighbours do I guess
>soon she fell ill and we'd even visit her in the hospital
>still she would ask me about a job and a GF
>one trip to the hospital she died and it was pretty sad
>Thing that got me is her cousins and family whom i'd never seen descended upon us
>Asking to be let in her house etc
>Asking if we were on the will and being quite aggressive
>>
>>74734938
>this is where I got a real taste for the Jew
>I got sent letters asking me to sign contracts saying i wouldn't accept anything in the wills
>I had no idea I was on the will or cared
>turns out she had quite a bit of money in her estate
>My family inherited around £50,000 each
>and I was given her house
>thats when the jews descended
>they were knocking and ringing on our doors and in my work calling me a grave robber
>went to the media calling me everything
>tried suing me in a civil court for taking advantage of this women
>when in reality she was being a jewish mother asking if I had a job or a GF yet.
>>
>>74728410

based
>>
File: 1452037048517.jpg (42 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
1452037048517.jpg
42 KB, 500x738
>>74735198
>>74734938

That's some good rage fuel.
>>
>>74727889
Hey Zambia, how are you enjoying all that surplus food from those ex-Rhodesians white farmers.
>>
File: IMG_20160503_143247.jpg (165 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160503_143247.jpg
165 KB, 1024x576
>>74727889
Personally, never met that many Jews (Southerner) but my dad traveled a lot for work. He said that the flights from New York to Florida were the worst, because they'd be filled with neurotic, whining, aging Jews. They would ask for an extra bag of peanuts every time the attendant came back, complain loudly about the service, and just basically be a living stereotype. But the worst thing he told me is that he saw a Jewish woman board the plane in a wheelchair so she could get on first. When the plane landed, she tried to get off without her wheelchair. She claimed that she had "sprained her foot" and that it "healed during the flight."
>>
>>74738873
That's Zimbabwe you retard
>>
>>74727889
That's a weird looking flag. What is it?
>>
>>74739031
Nigger detected. Rhodesians never die. If you feel like defending Zimbabwe, perhaps move there and starve to death in the breadbasket of Africa.
>>
>>74739031
>>74739392
Or perhaps you don't remember the bit where all those white farmers got oppressed by Zimbabwe and fled to Zambia and other countries resulting in huge agricultural booms.

Zambia is just north of Zimbabwe/Rhodesia, so after all their land was stolen they set up shop there.
>>
File: 1463325971832 (1).jpg (85 KB, 620x425) Image search: [Google]
1463325971832 (1).jpg
85 KB, 620x425
>>74728747
You got a problem M8
>>
>>74728410
You're alright, schlomo. If any Neo-nazis bully you, just call me and I'll sort them out.

>>74727889
My personal story is that my mum is 1/8th Jewish and she acts like a total bitch.
>>
>>74727889
FUCKING RARE
U
C
K
I
N
G

R
A
R
E
>>
>>74727889
Dude a friend of mine was a Russian living in Israel, when she was a little girl the local hebes wanted to stone her for not being Jewish
>>
>>74739929
On my phone. What flag is it?
>>
>be suburban Canadian
>know 2 nerdy Jews growing up
>do not support the Pol stereotypes what's so ever

>read paper last year
>Jew trying to sue his daughters way into med school
>judge tells him to fuck off and stop using the legal system to his own end
>thank you based Jew editor for putting this in paper.

>10 dead babies are found in local Woman's storage locker
>high profile Jew lawyer take it on pro bono
>drags out the case so hard
>jumps through every loophole
>namedropping high profile experts trying to get evidence Re Re Examined
>meanwhile we all know the crazy bitch did it
>ya I mad...

They aren't all bad, but some do live up to the stereotypes.

Most recent link to the dead babies case
http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/babies-found-in-storage-locker-may-have-been-alive-at-birth-doctor-376577751.html
>>
>>74740081
Zambia
>>
>>74740540
Thanks.
>>
>>74727889
My only experience with a jew was working in a store, he was a salesman.
Good lad, friendly, got on with everyone, had a reputation for slipping in when another salesman went to get something (like price info) and stealing their sales. Cheeky bugger, he was alright.
>>
File: jood.png (141 KB, 266x207) Image search: [Google]
jood.png
141 KB, 266x207
>>74727889
I don't have any personal story but I have one that happened to a friend of mine. He was an apprentice at a restaurant with a jew (he didn't know it at the moment). The jew was always talking about how he's the best chef, even better than the ones that have been working in that restaurants for years, how his father's going to get him a job in the best restaurant in the city, etc. Then at one moment the jew started bossing my friend around to clean after him (even though they were of the same age). Meanwhile, my friend became sure that the guy was a jew, after hearing him constantly talking about Krav Maga and IDF being the best army ever, but he didn't thought it was important. Then one day, my friend came to the job and the jew made an omelette, but it was burned on the underside, and jew put it on a plate and gave it to my friend, saying: here, i made this for you ;^). My friend was busy, he thanked him (being shocked at his generosity) and told him to put it aside, he'll eat it as soon as he finishes and thanked him again. Then a guy that's been working in that restaurant told my friend not to eat it, because the jew is trying to jew him over. My friend got mad and yelled at the jew that he was a filthy jew that nobody likes around there, to go fuck himself and to die, and just like Goebbels said, he recoiled and apologised to my friend and never tried to pull shit like that at him again.

pic related, he looks like seth rogen.
>>
>>74740684
anything for hippocrates, pls come back, our healthcare sux
>>
>>74734938
Sooo, the real question is:

Did you have a GF and a Job, yet?
>>
File: whodidthis.jpg (28 KB, 460x337) Image search: [Google]
whodidthis.jpg
28 KB, 460x337
>>74727889
Jews here keep to their own people and very skillfully keep goy around only when it suit them. They're not orthodox or dress Jewish. They are upper middle class living in expensive places and having good positions. Some are very influential. Every cultural scene is littered with them.

They obviously promote each other and is a cancer.
>>
thankfully jews have been banned from norway until recently so i've literally never had a memorable encounter with a jew that i know of
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.