[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hillary has 52% unfavorability rating >heavily supported
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: trump.jpg (449 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
449 KB, 1180x842
>Hillary has 52% unfavorability rating
>heavily supported by the mass media, election blatantly rigged in her favor, entire past and all flaws are actively repressed
>Trump has 57% unfavorability rating
>consistently attacked every hour of every day since he announced candidacy by a mass media machine which misconstrues and blatantly lies about everything he's ever done or said to paint him as being the antichrist
>>
Hillary will win. Women will talk a great battle but when it is all said and done they will vote for the woman.

Hillary just needs the votes of middle class white women (no other whites) and she wins Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida and easily carries the election.

That is why they are hitting so hard with the Trump hates women thing and sockpuppet places like the-donald are so anti-woman with calling Hillary a cunt. Because if Trump loses white women by too much he loses all the battleground states.
>>
>>74726721
He can't win. Get over זה. The memes are fun, but the electoral college has him screwed.
>>
>>74726866
This guy gets it.
>>
File: 1459110353341.jpg (375 KB, 867x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459110353341.jpg
375 KB, 867x1000
>>74726866

fucking women
>>
>>74726721
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

Trump might win. I can't believe you white niggers have done this.
>>
>>74727179
LOL that's not happening for YOU! that's for sure.
>>
>>74726866
>implying Hillary can survive Trump's inevitable onslaught of Bill exposure
>>
>>74727084
Xplain moar plx. I Stupid. Honestly though. Fuck that guy. Fuck that bitch. And fuck bernie for not backing down on his extremist views. 'Murica is not ready to be civilized.
>>
>>74727481
He's waiting for the actual election? Or yathink he's gonna bring out the big guns before that?
>>
>>74726721
He's a fucking asshat... He can fuck right off. God didn't invent cancer to give to kids. He was experimenting on them to perfect it for this guy.
>>
>>74727179
nearly every issue we discuss on pol can come back to giving women the right to vote.

kinda sad. i like the idea of giving women the right to vote, but in practice its a disaster. not that i hate women, but they just dont know what's best for them or society as a whole
>>
>>74727882
How can you say that women are stupid? Those cunts know exactly what's coming to them. Ever notice that when you fuck a woman they sometimes want to be fucked like a hooker? Sometimes they want to be dominated... maybe it's that period in their time?
>>
Hillary Clinton is positively incompetent. Her entire campaign has been blunder after blunder and she's just dodging and evading direct contact with everyone and everything while her handlers and donors do all the work. Trump is being controversial because that's the best way to get coverage, once we get to the general election he's going to have to shift gears.
>>
>>74727572
if he schlongs her too hard now Bernie might just win
>>
>>74727481
>implying Hillary can survive Trump's inevitable onslaught of Bill exposur

think like a woman.

The Bill exposure only serves to remind white woman (the only votes who really count since everyone else is decided) that:

1) she is a victim of a philandering man

2) she is identifiable and white women can empathize since many middle and upper middle class white suburban women 'stood by their man' in the face of infidelity.

It also serves as a reminder to everyone that she was first lady during a successful time for the USA. Not a good idea for Trump.
>>
>>74730554
No because there are rape victims of Bill who I am sure will be willing to attend Trump rallies and talking about how Hillary bullied them into silence. There will be plenty of talk of Hillary harassing Bill's accusers, she has no defence for it.

Trump is a mastermind and you need to get a better job than working at correct the record.
>>
File: 1463551208098.jpg (34 KB, 535x462) Image search: [Google]
1463551208098.jpg
34 KB, 535x462
>>74727536
>Communism.
>Civilized.
>>
File: 00029815.gif (398 KB, 1202x1478) Image search: [Google]
00029815.gif
398 KB, 1202x1478
>>74726721

Hillary: "I'll give you four more years of Obama."
Trump: "I'll make America great again."

How can she even compete?
>>
>>74732086

nice awoo
>>
File: pa.jpg (43 KB, 736x310) Image search: [Google]
pa.jpg
43 KB, 736x310
>>74727179
>>
File: 1.jpg (265 KB, 1152x1036) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
265 KB, 1152x1036
>>74726966
>>74727084
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.