[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is why I hate niggers /pol/. It's 4 in the goddamn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: other_boards_discuss_pol.png (2 MB, 928x1488) Image search: [Google]
other_boards_discuss_pol.png
2 MB, 928x1488
This is why I hate niggers /pol/. It's 4 in the goddamn morning and a group of them 4 houses down are screaming at the top of their lungs and blasting their fucking nigger music. I am so fucking angry right now they are literal fucking animals that need to be put down.
>>
>>74725047
Call the fucking cops about a noise complaint? Make it anonymous if you're that scared.
>>
>>74725118
Cops don't do anything where I live. I don't want to go get fucking shot if you call that being scared then fine.
>>
Nigger hate thread?
>>
>>74725208
Cops don't do shit where I live
Complain about niggeres niggering

Wtf did you expect in a no go zone?
>>
>>74725453
I do what I can mate
>>
I'm standing outside smoking debating going over there and telling them to shut the fuck up. I really hope they quiet down because I don't want to. But I've got a handgun and I'm not worried about my safety just going to jail.
>>
>>74725047
So, most of /pol/ is racist against minorities because they're having more fun than you?

Seems appropriate for a bunch of NEET, salty losers, who shitpost at 4 am in an anime board.
>>
invest in earplugs you poon
>>
>>74725815
I know that feel but with mexicans.
>>
Just call the police for a noise complaint, best case scenario...there's a shooting.
>>
>>74726158
I know this is hard for you to comprehend Pedro but unlike Mexico the United States of America has this thing called "responsibility" and when Anon is awoken by niggers at 4 am and kept up it harms his ability to do things.

Comprehend amigo?

Now, go back to sleeping on your dirty floor and don't make too much noise or the cartel might kill you.
>>
>>74727509
>/pol/tards who 'hate niggers' unironically
>employed
>>
>>74727509
This. BUILD WALL
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.