[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Reminder Jesus Smoked Weed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: jesus weed 2.jpg (30 KB, 490x350) Image search: [Google]
jesus weed 2.jpg
30 KB, 490x350
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2003/jan/06/science.religion
>>
>>74722705
Daily reminder that blasphemy is a sin
>>
>>74722705
daily reminder to hide canadian posters
>>
>>74722705
Now post a picture of Muhammad smoking weed. I'll wait.
>>
File: jesus donald trump.jpg (39 KB, 900x508) Image search: [Google]
jesus donald trump.jpg
39 KB, 900x508
>>74723241
if someone made one I would, but I can't draw for shit.
>>
>>74722805
>How DARE you question our sky daddy! We'll burn you at the stake if you ever think for yourself instead of what was shoved down your throat!
>>
"The Lord said unto me, 'I will take my rest and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs.' " -- Isaiah 18:4-5

Genesis 1:29 - And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which [is] upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which [is] the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Genesis 9:3 - Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
>>
File: The Prophet.jpg (3 KB, 120x125) Image search: [Google]
The Prophet.jpg
3 KB, 120x125
>>74723241
Is this good enough?
>>
>>74722805
you have nothing to fear if religion means nothing to you
>>
>>74727133

You won't be so bold when you die.
>>
>>74727335
you have nothing to fear especially when you die
>>
>thread made by a leaf
>it's about dude weed lmao

Getting real tired of this rerun.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.