[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FDA to Ban Most Cigars and Pipe Tobaccos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 21
File: Cigar Bar.jpg (476 KB, 1366x888) Image search: [Google]
Cigar Bar.jpg
476 KB, 1366x888
Hey /pol/lacks. The FDA has decided to put new rules on cigars, pipe tobacco, and vaping. Under these rules every new cigar, pipe, or vape blend released since 2007 will have to be pulled from shelves and undergo FDA certification. This costs upwards of 10,000 dollars per cigar and is plainly designed to kill the industry. They have also said they wont be approving and flavored fruit or candy blends whatsoever so we can say bye to aromatic pipe tobacco and practically all the popular vape blends. THIS ISN'T SOME SHIT THAT MIGHT HAPPEN THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN APPROVED AND WILL GO INTO EFFECT IN AUGUST! Dont let these fucking cucks take this shit away from us. Fight back sign the petition and write to your congressman. I'm attaching links to a whitehouse petition and a website that automatically writes to your congressman.

http://capwiz.com/cigarrights/issues/alert/?alertid=62606471

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/do-not-enact-fdas-option-1-final-rule-premium-handmade-cigars
>>
>>74719397

Wake me up inside
>>
File: doggy sunglasses.jpg (133 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
doggy sunglasses.jpg
133 KB, 1280x1280
>>74719397
tobacco is shit tier anyways.

bad

letting it happen bc idgaf

>mfw
>>
>>74719591
Woman or teen?
>>
Speaking as an oral cancer survivor, I don't see a problem banning these products.

Speaking as a realist, banning addictive products just creates a criminal black market and drives demand underground.
>>
File: kat being washed.jpg (328 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
kat being washed.jpg
328 KB, 2048x2048
>>74719713
neither

shits bad for you, does nothing
>>
>>74719778
>speaking as a person who drank bleach I don't see what's wrong banning cleaning products

I'm not gonna let my self get cucked because you never heard of self control
>>
>>74719854
It's an enjoyable way to socialize and most cigar smoker only smoke 2-5 times a week. Plus why ban a product for full grown adults. Shouldn't you have control over what you put in your body rather than the government.
>>
>>74719591
how is this dog cooler than me
>>
File: nodawg.png (240 KB, 390x273) Image search: [Google]
nodawg.png
240 KB, 390x273
>>74719397
degenerate habits, implying I care.
>>
File: 1445728819580.jpg (461 KB, 800x1073) Image search: [Google]
1445728819580.jpg
461 KB, 800x1073
>>74719397
Wunderbar
>>
File: 1455875004103.jpg (15 KB, 457x283) Image search: [Google]
1455875004103.jpg
15 KB, 457x283
>>74719397
> greedy as fuck vape stores suddenly go out of business
Good, now you can't sell liquid for $40 that costs a fraction of that to prepare
>>
As someone who smokes cigars I don't know how to feel about this. It would probably make it so I wouldn't smoke them anymore but it's still fucking retarded.
>>
>>74719397
It's pretty obvious you're coming here not as a member of /pol/ but rather some lobbyist whose employer stands to profit from the overturning of the bill, but I'll bite anyway.

Since you attached no information about the actual bill I'm going to assume it's exactly as bad as you imply, which I doubt it actually is.

I live in California where we have super strict laws on smoking and tobacco products. In a few months the legal smoking age is going to go up to 21. It's been illegal to smoke inside public places for my entire life as far as I know (I'm 23). We're already not allowed to sell flavored cigarettes. There's a bill to make vape products exactly the same as cigarettes in the eyes of the law.

In the end there will be loopholes. You can still buy a few brands of flavored cigarettes because they're not marketed as "cigarettes", but instead "mini cigars". The laws will never be able to keep up with the trends. When the government bans a certain chemical of synthetic marijuana, the chemists find a new chemical and sell that. When the medical marijuana dispensaries get shut down they find new ways to comply with the letter of the law and try again.

Doesn't seem that bad to me to be quite honest with you family.
>>
File: donotcontinuetriggeringme.jpg (83 KB, 335x335) Image search: [Google]
donotcontinuetriggeringme.jpg
83 KB, 335x335
>>74720059
i dont actually care if its banned or not. not banned would be better i just dont want second hand smoke. hate the smell and the fact i get cancer from it when theres no reason for that to happen in the first place.

if they smoke on their own away from other people who don't want to breathe it in thats cool.

side note theres just so many degenerates who smoke cigs and toss butts on ground. someones gotta flip those burgers, not going to be me.
>>
File: image_0.png (16 KB, 807x595) Image search: [Google]
image_0.png
16 KB, 807x595
>>74719397
>smoking the cancerous Jew.
Honestly this is a good thing.
>>
>>74720109
sun visor

blacked out sunglasses

czech m8
>>
>not smoking
Uncle Stalin smoked so there is literally no reason not to smoke
>>
Aromatics are shit anyway.
>>
>>74720276
>believing the second hand smoke meme

The only time second hand smoke is legitimately dangerous is when you're forced to be in the same car or same house as a smoker who smokes inside, and even then it would have to be over a long period of time, like years.

Propaganda is strong with cigarette smoking. I had a friend in high school who was convinced that you get addicted after the very first cigarette because that's what pop culture had him believe.

The only people who get harmed by second hand smoke are children who are forced to breathe their parents' smoke for years on end. Even then it's not discernible to tell whether they were predisposed to illnesses due to their parents smoking habits before they were born or if it was a direct cause of the physical smoke.
>>
File: tipspepe.jpg (77 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
tipspepe.jpg
77 KB, 800x800
>>74719397
I am a smoker and wish it was harder to get, if shit gets more expensive it will give me a greater incentive to quit. Plus I am not a vaping fedora lord.
>>
>>74719397
Bans and censorship dont work
America is proof of that
maybe we can use this as justification to disband the fda as they have done nothing of value for a century and just fast-track prescription drugs that have few benefits and terrible side-effects
>>
>>74720220
California sucks.,,far too litigious.
>>
>>74720566
Just to be clear this has no effect on cigarettes whatsoever.
>>
Good. I hope they ban this shit outright. I'm tired of the fucking "vapers" or the cigar-smoking edgelords berating me for smoking cigarettes. Oh, what's that? You need your nicotine fix and want a cigarette? Yeah fuck off.
>>
>>74719397
theres no way this is real. cigarettes are allowed but the government effectively outlaws relatively safe products, that appeal only to the gourmet fringe of tobacco users? Surely they don't want 1776 to commence again.
>>
>>74719854
This little nigga doesn't know about nicotine keeping you wise.
>>
>>74720718
>cigar smoker
>need your nicotine fix
That's not how it works, m8.
>>
>>74720184
Nothing will happen. We'll still be able to buy our cigars whenever we want.
>>
>>74719397
Nothing of value was lost
>>
>>74719397
>new rules on cigars
this is antisemitic
>>
>>74720220
>It's pretty obvious you're coming here not as a member of /pol/ but rather some lobbyist whose employer stands to profit from the overturning of the bill, but I'll bite anyway.

A lobbyist would know his shit better than OP. Companies have until 2018 to get into compliance. OP is correct that this is going to put a lot of small cigar companies out of business and it's going to fundamentally change how business is currently done. The reason for this is that the current industry sells to customers who are absolutely gaga over limited edition runs and collect them like rare baseball cards.
>>
I'm tired of these totalitarian control freaks. People should be able to make their own choices and live with the consequences.
>>
File: 1463100513890.jpg (37 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463100513890.jpg
37 KB, 640x640
>>74720795
You don't have to inhale it to get nicotine.
>>
>>74720220
I don't work for anyone involved in the tobacco or vaping industry even remotely. I just like my hanging out at my b&m, just to be clear this is nothing new for cigarettes and "mini cigars" which i believe are already subject to fda rules. this is specifically about premium cigars, pipe tobacco, and vaping. I personally dont vape but I still don't think it should be so heavilly regulated. all this will do is give cigarette companies more market share.
>>
If the government was really concerned about peoples' health they would ban faggots from buttfucking a thousand strangers a year.
>>
>>74720936
As a libertarian I agree
>>
>>74719397
This is exactly why MO was the best performing stock of the second half of the 1900s - everyone shits on tobacco but municipalities will never ban it because it brings in too much tax revenue.

Long MO and BTI (owns other US competitors and better intl exposure especially India through ITC stake).
>>
>>74720927
I didn't say he was the most professional lobbyist employed by Marlboro, I just said he and his company stand to lose from the bill. He could just be the son of a mom and pop cigar store who might get hit by it, I'd still call him a lobbyist since he only comes here to sway public opinion and policy.
>>
>>74719397
>we care about your health!
Meanwhile half of the population is obese
>>
>>74720220

First day on the job? Stop shilling for the government bootlicker
>>
Doesn't this encompass swisher sweets? There's gonna be a category 6 chimpout
>>
>>74719854

>bad for you

Not the point faggot. If they can do this then the government will be able to kill any industry they want by request of the competition or globalists. They will soon stomp out more and more of the free market, and tell you what you can or can't have. They will take everything we love
>>
>>74720834
Hopefully. The local Cigar shop near me is staffed with NuMale looking fags but I was suprised when I saw the guy behind the counter was wearing a Trump shirt and they had recently renamed one of their better shop made cigars The Donald.
>>
>>74721065
dude I work at a fucking hair salon. I just give a fuck because I dont want my favorite pipe blends off the market.
>>
>>74720059
love this socializing meme. you realized that what you're advocating could be used for any kind of degeneracy, right?
>what's wrong with chimping out? it's an enjoyable way to socialize
>what's wrong with being an edgy weedteen? it's an enjoyable way to socialize
>what's wrong with twerking? it's an enjoyable way to socialize

what you're describing is peer pressure. it's ironic that you accused that guy of being female/teenaged because that's exactly the kind of person most vulnerable to peer pressure. you most likely started smoking as a teen because you saw it as a "cool" or "mature" way to "socalize"

you keep on puffing that respiratory jew
>>
>>74721129
If they were released after 2007 then yes.
>>
>>74721076
Yeah I don't understand why they went after tobacco. If they just want us to be good little workers as long as possible, why not regulate food and alcohol just as much? There has to be something more here
>>
>>74721192
And the counter argument could be used to ban anything the left doesn't approve of. Also you'd be wrong I was in my early/mid 20's and only smoke occasionally.
>>
File: 602618.png (220 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
602618.png
220 KB, 499x499
Signed it as Dick Phister.
>>
>>74720955
You don't smoke cigars or pipes to fuel your nicotine addiction. Also, absorption is far less efficient through the mouth than through the lungs.
>>
>>74720688

The FDA is a pay to play crony regulatory system to control markets and eliminate completion for certain companies and make it difficult for individual entrepreneurs to brake into business. Regulatory agencies are pure cancer.
>>
>>74719397

RJ Reynolds has been lobbying very hard for the last few years to get something like this done. Their main target was the vape mods (the kind you 'mix' yourself, i.e. almost all vaping)

because they own the Vuze product which is in line for FDA approval. This is a major scam they have been perpetrating because they saw the writing on the wall and decided to spend millions trying to get in front of this and be one of the only vape products on the market.
>>
Good. All things dangerous to the health of the white race should be purged. Inb4 muh freedoms
>>
>>74720936
What pisses me off is the FDA does a shitty job with making sure medicines are safe before they hit the market and they're absolutely terrible at making sure that food is safe (there are contamination recalls very frequently these days) and enforcing rules against adulterants (read up of eggnog if you're curious about this), but they roll out the big fucking guns to go after the relatively small cigar market.

Tobacco regulation and taxation should be ATF's domain.
>>
Yknow, I really hate when the government pulls shit like this. But I think for this one thing I'll actually let it slide. Fuck any form of vaping/smoking that is popular for people between the age of 15 and 25. It is such a cancerous culture that these morons defend. The future generations are going to be so fucked up, because rather than hang out and do something even moderately useful, all they're doing are sitting in circles, vaping, and talking about the most recent Drake album. It's so fucking sad. I could care less about degeneracy, it's the apathy that really gets to me.
You've got one fucking life and you're just going to smoke? Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>74721607
>Tobacco regulation and taxation should be nobody's domain
Ftfy
>>
This will finally make the "t" in ATF have a purpose
>>
>>74719397
>Pipe tobacco and cigars.

FUCK

>Vape blends.

I'm ok with this. Shit causes cancer, and needs to be regulated.
>>
>>74721624
Personally I wouldn't care if they made the smoking age 18 but killing the cigar and pipe market to get at vaping is complete bullshit to me. Especially considering it's been a part of American culture since before the country was founded. Reminds me a bit to much of a "cultural revolution".
>>
>>74721850
meant 21
>>
>>74721532
exactly
they dont benefit us at all and still take our tax money
>>
>>74721192

The fact that its tobacco isn't the point. That's just a smoke screen for the real problems everyone here should have with any bill of this nature pertaining to anything.

>is smoking degenerate?

Goof title for a slide thread
>>
>>74720286
Allowing the govt to make important life decisions for you is a good thing? Taking away the concept of personal accountability while simultaneously creating yet another black market is a good thing? I sincerely hope you get broadsided by a bus tomorrow you useless faggot.
>>
>>74721624
Sure, recreational vaping is cancer, but vaping is one of the easiest ways to stop smoking. That's the reason R.J. Reynolds et. al are shitting their pants: there's a pretty viable way of cutting down nicotine dependency that doesn't require you buying their overpriced patches or gum. You can just buy a cheap $50 vape and get some juice from your local store.

Stop being edgy; stupid kids will always find retarded subcultures to latch onto. Vaping is actually helping a lot of people get off cigarettes, where are by any objective measure leagues more harmful than vaping. That's a several billion dollary industry going up in, uh, vapor.
>>
>>74721534
>RJ Reynolds has been lobbying very hard for the last few years to get something like this done
This.
The same thing happened in 2009 with RYO tobacco. The government was shocked and scandalized to discover that people were rolling cigarettes for a buck or two per pack so they decided to raise the tax on rolling tobacco to the same rate factory rolled cigarettes are. Big tobacco won big because they no longer had to worry about a cheaper alternative stealing sales.
>>
>>74721624

just because le fedora vaper is a widespread epic redit maymay doesn't mean its the majority of people. I quit smoking 2 packs a day for a vape and never went back, lots and lots of people this has been a god send for.

If im not getting my fix with a vape its dip or back or cigs, its my only vice. Everyone has a vice, you're a fucking liar if you say you don't. Everyone likes to shit talk other peoples vices but justify their own, just because one might be arbitrarily better or worse.
>>
>>74721958
worrying about degeneracy is for mommas boy faggots. stay true to your race and other than that don't give af.
>>
>>74721347

Regular cigarette sales have fallen. This is their cure.
>>
>>74721763
>I'm ok with this. Shit causes cancer, and needs to be regulated.
nice fantasy world you're living in
>>
>>74719397
>Can't have a stable blue collar job - they've all been exported to Asia and Mexico
>Can't have a cozy little home with a picket fence - everything's a shitty rental now
>Can't have a nice wife with traditional values - that's sexist
>Can't have a couple of sweet, white children - that's racist
>Can't get a nice classic pipe and smoke on your front porch - that's bad for you

JESUS CHRIST, JUST FUCKING KILL US ALREADY!
>>
File: 1456836678808.jpg (16 KB, 287x395) Image search: [Google]
1456836678808.jpg
16 KB, 287x395
>>74720220
>I live in California

Stopped reading there. McFucking kill yourself you leftist piece of shit.
>>
You know whats going to happen when and if they do this?

Fucking nothing. Most cig stores will just go the speakeasy route. When they were threatening to ban vaping a year or two ago, most of the cig stores around here already had cards with passwords and secure locations for people to go to to get their juices printed out.

When they banned smoking in bars/restaurants here in michigan, a lot of bars just opened up their back rooms/vip lounges and offices up to smokers, speakeasy style. Saw the same in ohio as well. And quite a few of them just said fuck it to the law and allowed people to smoke anyways. So unless the ATF gets the funding to raid everywhere all the time, it isnt going to stop a fucking thing.

Ban super large drinks at fast food joints, FFJ just makes the next smallest size two for one.

Sin taxes have never and forever WILL never work.
>>
>>74722018

shit bugle RYO got me through some hard times when I was younger. Think of the poor african american kids! They can't afford 7$ a pack newports!
>>
>>74719397
>OY VEY MUH SHEKELS GOYIM.

>GOYIM STOP THEM FROM BANNING MY GOYIM CONTROL DEVICES NOW.
>>
>>74720286
>government bans 30 round magazines

>REEEEEEEEE SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED,etc,etc

>government taxes the fuck out of anything you enjoy
>good lol degenerates only smoke tobacco anyways xD

This board has turned to complete fucking shit since 2012.
>>
>>74720220

I'm 24 and I remember when you could smoke inside of burger king
>>
invest in food flavoring
>>
>>74719397

Cancer is bad for you my man.

That said you should have the freedom to get cancer.

>>74719778
>banning addictive products just creates a criminal black market

You can literally grow tobacco in a potted plant in your apartment. A couple of plants and you yield enough for a fat cigar or lots of cigs.
>>
>>74722282

My local bowling ally turned into a "private club" to allow smoking indoors. When you go there you sign a card with your name and presto! welcome to the private bowling ally. kek
>>
>>74720059
>only smoke 2-5 times a week

You "only" smoke every other day?

You're also not an alcoholic because you don't drink on tuesdays and thursdays, right?
>>
>>74722488
Yeah, I was smoking and even drinking inside dennys as late as 2009, again here in michigan. I would pour liquor into the coke they brought me and be visibly drunk, but since I was just chilling and not making a scene, no one gave a shit. Hell, id give nips to the waitresses when no one was looking. Only time they ever had an issue was when I lit up a black and mild once, they said the smell was too strong. I put it out because they were cool and respectful about it, and thats understandable as cigar tobacco is quite a bit stronger usually.
>>
File: clint-eastwood-01.jpg (525 KB, 1600x1319) Image search: [Google]
clint-eastwood-01.jpg
525 KB, 1600x1319
>>74719397
Feds can eat a dick
>>
File: 1434952379052.jpg (55 KB, 1024x642) Image search: [Google]
1434952379052.jpg
55 KB, 1024x642
>>74719397
>wont be approving and flavored fruit or candy blends whatsoever so we can say bye to aromatic pipe tobacco and practically all the popular vape blends

they are only doing this because the "flavoring" you retards have been using has been found to be highly cancerous & causes brain damage
>>
>>74722674
>You're also not an alcoholic because you don't drink on tuesdays and thursdays, right?
As if you eurofags don't drink wine with every meal
>>
>>74722752
prove it
>>
>>74719397
Looks like i need to stock up on empty cigar boxes and tobacco tins. They're incredibly useful.
>>
>>74722075

m'lady *takes hit from fedora9000 cuck blend*
>>
>>74722752
who cares? gonna die from some shitty gm induced cancer anyways. they'd be better off regulating corn and getting a limp lib boner over that shit.
>>
Wow we really are the land of the free. Feels good to be in a country that lets me decide whether or not I want to tamper with my own consciousness. Thanks, obama!
>>
>>74722967
goddamn obama. worse than bush. no question.
>>
>>74722318
They still sell shit tier stuff like bugle under the guise of it being pipe tobacco. Big 1 lb bags of the shit for $15. That's about 450 smokes worth. But the good stuff like Bali Shag and Drum had their prices shoot up.
>>
>>74722828

CHECK YOUR FACTS. That's mediterranean types. Frogs and degos.

Geez you americans sure are stupid.
>>
>>74723055
fuck off and ride some islam dick sven
>>
>>74722674
From the most cuck country on the planet. Go feed you're wifes brown baby.
>>
>>74722752
>flavoring" you retards have been using has been found to be highly cancerous & causes brain damage
Ya store bought food flavouring kill thousands every year. You cigarette/fda shills are pathetic.
>>
DUDE TOBACCO LMAO

Oh how the mighty have fallen.
>>
>>74722939
Excellent rebuttal faggot
>>
>>74723088
>>74723141

>insult a candadian jokingly
>actual americans take offense

HAHA OH WOW

Memes are real.
>>
>>74723055
>implying scandinavians wouldn't be drunker than a bunch of injuns if you didn't have state monopolies employing bans, high prices, rationing, and sometimes even forcing booze to taste shitty (brennivin)
>>
>>74723154
>Heating/burning is the same as consuming raw.

>>74723185
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: 1437691203240.jpg (31 KB, 552x390) Image search: [Google]
1437691203240.jpg
31 KB, 552x390
>>74723154
>you're just an fda shill!!!!
>>
>>74723047
>The tax for both pipe and rolling tobacco was the same at $1.10/lb before April 1st, and now it is $2.83/lb for pipe tobacco and $24.78/lb for rolling tobacco.

you weren't kidding, now that's what I call freedom
>>
>>74723236

He specifically mentioned wine.

>american education
>american reading comprehension

Must be all the tobacco smoke fucking up your heads. The injuns revenge.
>>
America has always had a fucking hard on for cigars, even back when they banned Cubans, I only like one once in a few years to celebrate, and it has to be a high end Cigar "like a Cuban" just like how I drink scotch and it to must be high end.

Its not something to indulge in often but remind yourself once in awhile "this is good, isnt it"
>>
>>74723055
fine I guess your cuckloving kinda drink vodka

>>74723244
>Heating/burning is the same as consuming raw.
SEVEN LINES OF MENSTRUAL BLOOD
>>
>>74723319
So what would you propose? More laws against alcohol as well? Sure would make your new residents happy.
>>
>>74723297
this might be stupid, but why can't you roll pipe tobacco?
>>
>>74723410
>So what would you propose?

Asked and answered.

>>74722621
>Cancer is bad for you my man.
>That said you should have the freedom to get cancer.

There are these things called books that can help you with your reading difficulties.
>>
File: 1463459859268.jpg (78 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463459859268.jpg
78 KB, 640x640
>>74723392
>>
>>74723480
troll hard shill, it's not like you can prove how the same food flavourings you can buy from any grocery store can magical cause cancer.
>>
>>74723457
You can, but it doesn't taste right, pipe tobacco is generally moist and has different acidic properties
>>
>>74723457
Rolling tobacco is designed to be rolled into cigarettes. Pipe tobacco comes either cut into ribbons or in hard flakes, most cigarette smokers don't go for pipes because the smoke isn't inhaled (the mouth isn't very good at absorbing nicotine) so you tend not to get much nicotine unless you smoke for an hour or so.
>>
>>74723609
They're not the same?
>>
File: kojima.png (234 KB, 460x464) Image search: [Google]
kojima.png
234 KB, 460x464
>>74719397
I fucking hate vaping faggots, thank god.

Fuck those mouth fedoras.
>>
>>74720795
lil brown dick addiction
better?
>>
>>74719397
>you can't have or do anything goy, unless we approve it!
>>
File: Cloves.jpg (60 KB, 607x760) Image search: [Google]
Cloves.jpg
60 KB, 607x760
Will this include Cloves?
>>
>>74719397
Wake me up when they decide to finally get rid of cigeretts
>>
is there's something redpilled about smoking tobacco that i'm unaware of? Something doesn't add up, why does the government want to promote weed smoking and basically replace tobacco smoking with it?
>>
>>74724153
weed smokers are far more complacent
>>
>>74724153
Every smoker I know is a conservative, they generally work manual labor jobs and hate liberals
>>
>>74724054
these have already been banned for sale in the US
fucking nanny state shit
>>
File: 1457518676291.jpg (14 KB, 356x376) Image search: [Google]
1457518676291.jpg
14 KB, 356x376
>>74724153
nicotine is a nootropic
>>
>smoking for anything but special occasions

this won't go anywhere btw

tobacco companies are always dealing with shit like this
>>
It's good that the vapers are getting BTFO

they shouldn't fuck with the pipe smoking master race though
>>
>>74719397
How Jewish is the tobacco industry?

It must be very goyim for this shit to keep happening to it
>>
>>74724354
No they haven't. Maybe in commiefornia
>>
>>74724501
thought i heard years ago Obama signed some law in effect that applied nationwide
>>
File: Trump'sFucks.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Trump'sFucks.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
NO DRUGS

NO ALCOHOL

NO CIGARETTES
>>
>ban all this shit
>lose all that tax revenue

I just don't understand. If people want to kill themselves by smoking, let them. Prohibition didn't work and neither will this.
>>
>>74724501
They still sell them in a ton of liquor stores near me in California.
>>
>>74719397
Good
>>
>>74724925
I'll quit smoking for trump but only if he makes it
>>
>>74719397
>Tfw I've been wanting to get into cigars for a few years but haven't gotten around to it
>Tfw it's too late
>>
>>74720566
>if shit gets more expensive it will give me a greater incentive to quit.

>being THIS MUCH OF A cuck

Jesus fucking christ.

You don't need the government to help you quit smoking!

>Throw your cigarettes in the trash
>don't buy more
>???
>don't smoke cigarettes

Boom you quit, you big fucking pussy. And yes I am a former smoker and cruz missle
>>
>>74719397
good
>>
>>74726887
The ones you can buy now are classified as cigars and are different than the ones you could buy pre-2009.
>>
>king nigger lifts embargo on Cuba
>disappointed I wont get illegal Cuban cigars
>king nigger bans tobacco
>still live to smuggle American Cigars out of the country

we communist now
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.