[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitskins for Brexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: brexit.jpg (47 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
brexit.jpg
47 KB, 600x338
Remind me again why /pol/ is pro-Brexit?

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/94adcefa-1dd5-11e6-a7bc-ee846770ec15.html#axzz49MNCyybM
>>
>>74717661
Brexit would give the UK greater latitude in setting immigration policy. A right government would be stringent. A left government more loose.

But the point is it would be more accountable to the Brits, Welsh, Scots, and Irish- who walk the streets among the effects of what they voted in- not to some bureaucrats at Brussels who don't see the far-reaching effects of their policies.
>>
Brexit sounds catchy
>>
Brexit is a good thing.
The fact that undesirables want it too isn't surprising. It's like Somalis and whatnot in Sweden that want an end to mass immigration.
Why? "I'm here now, and I want to ensure my benefits remain".
>>
>>74717896
So now the UK establishment can bring in Pakis, instead of getting Poles from the EU. Now instead it will be done by some bureaucrat in London who doesn't see the far-reaching effect of his policies.
>>
File: ggfg.gif (19 KB, 560x472) Image search: [Google]
ggfg.gif
19 KB, 560x472
>>74717896
Except whenever Labour and the Cuckservatives get into power, they always take the opportunity to open the floodgates. Mass Immigration ensures lower wages and greater economic growth. And of course both main parties love sucking minority cock during campaign season.

Seriously if Brussels is the main problem explain this fucking graph.
>>
>>74718847
EU wants to let Turks in. Brexit has more of a chance of working than what us going on now.
>>
>>74718943
They shouldn't be let in, but it's mainly about visa free travel, they don't have the right to immigrate. Still fucked up but the problem the OP talked about is more relevant.
>>
>>74718943
Except they won't.

The EU nearly had a fucking meltdown over letting in 20 million and 10 million Orthodox Christians.

They're never going to let in 70 million greasy hairy turkroaches and their basically an unstable poverty-stricken third world dictatorship ruled by a crazed a crazed mudslime fanatic.

Even the retarded liberals don't want that. It's literally a warzone which currently borders ISIS.
>>
>>74719378
Anyway both Cyprus and Greece have vetoes.
>>
>>74717661
britain should be in control of the standards they use for people they let in, they should be allowed to control everything that affects them not a combination of countries that are completely different from each other
>>
>>74720137
>>74718862
>>
>>74720137
Once again, isn't what works best in reality the smartest choice? It's nice talking about sovereignty but in reality some of the choices Britain could make could be even worse that what the EU cooks up. Britain would still have fairly liberal migration policies, but now they couldn't draw from the EU pool of labour but from the third world. Pakis vs. Poles...
>>
>>74720506
>Britain could make could be even worse that what the EU cooks up
At least we would have the chance to repeal whatever braindead law that the government decides to implement.
Also, just because we aren't in the EU doesn't mean that EU citizens can't emigrate to the UK.

>>74719378
>They're never going to let in 70 million
Except they will.
>Merkel wants Turkey to join the EU to provide border control.
>Turkey wants in on the EU market
>Merkel has to get Turkey to reform its human rights laws in order for the rest of the members to vote them in
>Turkey refuses
Merkel is stuck with a choice of letting a dictatorship into the EU, starting border force herself and losing the humanitarian mama merkel crap, or letting the EU dissolve. She won't do the latter two. Erdogan is already pushing for entry into the schengen zone too, so we can all enjoy 70 million turks in the future. Moreover, they're muslim so the EU can't have a meltdown this time without being called intolerant.
>>
>>74717661
>>74721700

Does Brit-Bangla's largely Support Brexit?
>>
>>74722400
Not sure but one of the three ministers in favour of Brexit is Priti Patel, who's kinda brown-ish.

I bet most are Labour though, which is solidly pro-EU.
>>
>>74721700
Merkel is done.
>>
>>74722673
>Priti Patel

Gujarati, considered the Jews of South Asia in economic matters...and they exert their influence by extreme nepotism.
>>
>>74717661
Because the EU is already collapsing, it's condemned.

The brown people are a separate issue.
>>
>>74717661
Do you want 12 Million Turks marching down your street? Remove paywall.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>74722673
>>
>>74723173
You all look the fucking same.
>>
This is why I'm for Brexit:
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf

Read Section 7 specifically. And tell this isnt some 1984 level shit.
>>
>>74726387
You don't export curry. You import Pakistanis to make curry because they cost less.
>>
>>74726574
They feel the same way about us.
>>
Does anyone really believe this?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/672563/Turkey-EU-Britain-exclusive-poll-crime-figures-Turks
>>
>>74726744
First part of section 8 is pretty fucked up, too.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.