[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If jews like Abraham and Moses, were able to wheel and deal with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 416x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 416x380
If jews like Abraham and Moses, were able to wheel and deal with even God himself, how the fuck can we hope to stop them.
>>
File: Jesus was not a Jew.png (814 KB, 900x3186) Image search: [Google]
Jesus was not a Jew.png
814 KB, 900x3186
>>74715472
>Jews
>>
>>74715472
We've made a much better deal with God, though.
>>
>>74715628
Nice one Neojew.
>>
the bible is false and the word of god is ran by an agenda. there is an entire industry of god.
>>
>>74715472

Through Jesus Christ
>>
File: 1444491277841.png (44 KB, 1304x719) Image search: [Google]
1444491277841.png
44 KB, 1304x719
>>74715628
Jesus was definitely a jew, the problem with shills on /pol/ is that they equate the jews of antiquity and before with modern impostors who carry Khazar genetics instead of actual semitic ones.
>>
>>74715685
Um I hate the international jewry like the rothschilds, nice try and thanks for playing.
>>
>>74715472
>Abraham and Moses
>Jews of today
pick one.
>>
File: Incorrect - Correct.png (17 KB, 848x553) Image search: [Google]
Incorrect - Correct.png
17 KB, 848x553
>>74715829
On top of that, the religion of the OT and NT is not the religion of Judaism.

The "Jews" of today are imposters in every sense of the word.
>>
>>74715472
>wheel and deal
This implies that God is corrupt and he's not. The only reason God blessed Abraham is because he loved God and followed his commands. Most modern day jews hate God and his Son so the idea that God is their personal enforcer is laughable
>>
>>74717056
>muslims and talmudic jews follow Deuteronomy law
lol, muslims worship a false god and talmudic jews treat foreigners like shit, things which are both punishable by death in Deuteronomy
>>
>>74717288
>lol, muslims worship a false god and talmudic jews treat foreigners like shit, things which are both punishable by death in Deuteronomy
What do you expect from those two defunct "religions"?
>>
>>74717411
Well since they are hateful false religions I expect nothing but hell incarnate from their doctrine and avid followers.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.