[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hillary... blown... the... FUCK... out...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
hillary...

blown...

the...

FUCK...

out...
>>
Heh heh people are in a really hurry to get out of California heh heh.
>>
>Commiefornia

I thought It was a meme.
>>
>>74714888
Maybe they should vote
Like all the others did
>>
>>74714888
Dead serious question. Why do you spam the BTFO thread. I can tell its the same person and makes subtle differences to avoid the filter.
Why do you do it? What is your mission
>>
>>74714888
That's been disproved
It's a May Day rally in Moldova or something
>>
All mexicans and illegal Chinese
>>
>>74714888
if you weren't such a retard, you'd know this was actually some protest in cuba
>>
>>74714888
TAKE MY QUIZ TO SEE IF YOUR JIDF OR A NATSOC WHIZ!

http://www.strawpoll.me/10277628
>>
>>74714888
This is mayday in Cuba, lieing commie faggots
>>
>>74714888
checked
That is Cuba.
>>
File: Untitled-2.png (1 MB, 550x1300) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
1 MB, 550x1300
>>74714888
>>
>>74715286
So it's a Bernie rally after all.
>>
>>74715286
Wow Bernie surrendered to Cuba and America is now part of the communist republic, way to go Bernie!
>>
>>74715484
Communism is the only viable form of government.
>>
>>74715286
>Cuba

IT'S LIKE POTTERY
>>
>>74715286
Rekt in 15 posts or less
>>
>>74714888

90% of them aren't citizens and will be deported
>>
>>74714888
Daily reminder there are more white liberals than Minority/Mexican liberals

We Mexicans are bro tier work hard, and have conservative values.

There is no reason for you to complain about Mexicans when we are so similar, it's time to grow out of racism.
>>
>>74716720
I don't have any problem with Mexicans. I have a problem with illegal immigrants whom just so happen to be predominantly Mexican.
>>
>>74716827
Bro, the white race and America's time is over, it's already doomed, trust me on this. If it isn't due to immigration, replacement rates and liberalism will end it. It's done for.

We Mexicans are willing to receive the white man's torch and continue paving way to progress & civilization, you had your time but now it's over, and we are more than fit to replace you.

Hispanic male + White female couples produce far more alpha offspring than regular WM/ww couples, because the beta genes are washed away during conception.

And don't even say it, we will treat you like one of us when we inherit your society.
>>
>>74715286
>seeing this
>not driving a bulldozer through this human filth
the photographer was a cuck
>>
>>74717460
I'm a white male Hispanic female chimera. Can confirm white and bro tier.
>>
File: bernie for president.gif (2 MB, 228x228) Image search: [Google]
bernie for president.gif
2 MB, 228x228
>>74714888
Hillary's polling almost ten points over him, that plus Hillary's usual vote rigging will destroy Bernie, also she's up by 15 in New Jersey so don't look to the East Coast for a win.

I hope you guys riot at the convention anyway though, it'll be funny as fuck.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.