[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conservatives in Canada are not conservatives, they are just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: conservative_logo.png (5 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
conservative_logo.png
5 KB, 234x216
Conservatives in Canada are not conservatives, they are just less liberal than liberals. My MP is a conservative and his biggest issue is climate change.
>>
>>74714334
/pol/ logic: someone who's not a stormfag can't be a true conservative
>>
>>74714703
I mean in fiscal terms
>>
>>74714703
Wow, you're really triggered hard by that other thread, aren't you? Maybe you should calm down, call the suicide hotline before you snap and do something to hurt yourself or others.
>>
>>74714334
Very few people are conservatives. Most people are liberals (liberalism, i.e. individual freedom above all). Traditional Canadian conservatism resembled NatSoc more than anything. Today the conservative party is basically identical to the american republican party, a liberal party that is fiscally conservative.

Also remember MPs tend to specialize in certain subjects.
>>
>>74715426
What are you doing nigger
>>
>>74714703
>don't conserve the race
>doesn't conserve demographics
>doesn't conserve the culture
>doesn't conserve religion
>doesn't conserve economics

What the fuck do they conserve? How are they any different from the left 2 decades ago?
>>
>>74715744
They conserve the party's name, when really they should have changed it ages ago.
>>
>>74714334
Nationalist party time?
>>
>>74715744
Your mom conserves my penis in her vagina every night.
>>
>>74715890
What is your age?
>>
>>74715984
Old enough to be your father mate.
>>
All of the major parties are identical on the important issues:

>Migration
>Economy
>Trade agreements

The big three, and they are all the same.
>>
>>74716352
This. The only true alternative is Bloc Quebecois.
>>
>bawwww why does a conservative want to conserve the environment

"Don't shit where you eat" is hardly a liberal principle, or even a partisan one. We only get one planet.
>>
>>74716352
Yea basically this. Even greens agree on almost everything, its just stupid specifics that they barter over like children.
>>
>>74716724
>conserve the environment
>(via carbon tax)
Are you retarded?
>>
>>74714334
You know they used to be called the 'progressive conservatives(PC's)'? I fucking hate this country so much
>>
It doesn't matter if they're just a lesser liberal version of liberal. Be thankful that they were less, because if they leaned more towards the right side of the political spectrum who knows how bad they would have messed up this country even more.
>>
>>74716724
>bawwww global warming bad.
>>
>>74716917
The reform party were true right-wingers that broke off from the PCs in the nineties. It created a schism among the conservatives that led to a long period of liberal governments until they merged again as the Conservative party, putting Harper into power. What was learned was that true conservatives aren't a large enough voting block in Canada to form government, and so they must align with the moderates to defeat the huge liberal block of voters in Canada.
>>
>>74716868
>Pricing pollutants to that the polluter rather than the taxpayer has to pay the consequences.

How is this not conservative? Conservatives are not against taxes and government controls completely. Go be a Libertarian if you want no government involvement in anything.
>>
>>74717161
That being said, its still not needed. If we had a rampant problem with pollution I would say it is but we have no problem and climate change has no serious effect in Canada to begin with.
>>
>>74716352
Finally someone gets it, then when the plebs start sperging out they switch parties which magically resets everyone's memory and they're back in business again raping us with taxes
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.