[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Political jobs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Trump in his RR.jpg (478 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Trump in his RR.jpg
478 KB, 640x480
So, I am currently doing a bachelor of science at McGill and want to do a master's degree hopefully in biomedical engineering after. I want to keep all my options open so I went into the STEM meme. Any fellow /pol/acks have politically related jobs and care to share how they got them? I'd like to work in science for some years, and perhaps switch to politics later in life.

So any of you have politically related jobs with a non-political degree?
>>
>>74711749
I have a physics degree and a math minor and I'm a NEET.

:)
>>
>>74712384
Why?
>>
>>74712517
Baller baller 20 doller my friend. I dunno? Maybe I just suck at finding jobs. I did well in school I just don't really see myself doing anything with my degree. I used to write operations manuals but I have not worked in about a year.
>>
>>74712780
So what's the next step of your master plan?
>>
>>74712869
I have a very hard decision to make in the near future. I have been with my girlfriend for 8 years but I want to gtfo and move to Poland (I have citizenship) the issue is that she doesn't want to come because of family. First I must get a job and start saving money to build a house there or stay here and get drowned in the multicultural nightmare.
>>
>>74713165
you can just move inawoods in Canada why go to Poland? Canada is huge with plenty of land unsoiled by filthy third-worlders yet.
>>
>>74713348
This is true. The issue is that I don't think I would be able to find a good job inawoods. I don't even know if I can find a good job not inawoods anyway so we will see what happens. I have kinda been stuck in rut for a while now.
>>
File: 1463499634232.gif (175 KB, 500x643) Image search: [Google]
1463499634232.gif
175 KB, 500x643
First, join a trade association.

If you're private sector that's the best way.

I've worked for an important nonprofit and another one you're probably aware of if I describe it.

All I can tell you is the powers that be would love nothing more if you guys could break into the mainstream to redpill everyone.

Don't believe me if you want but you have a friend inside the beltway.
>>
>>74713348
I kinda don't see myself raising children in a place where there are women walking around in ninja outfits. Every time I see a hijab let alone a niqab I wanna clock that person in the fucking face.
>>
>>74713647
I could start working in trades easy due 2 the polish connection. Pay wont be great at first but It would be better than me sitting on my ass (I don't actually sit on my ass but you know what I mean).
>>
>>74711749
STEMfags are underrepresented in politics my friend. I got a job in 'politics' doing non-political stuff, but it's only because I live in the DC-area and they were hiring technical staff. The truth is most people in this industry take themselves very seriously and unless you have connections they will consider you beneath them and ignore you.
>>
>>74713647
NRA?
>>
>>74712384
>not working on building the space elevator

Fuck you, son.
>>
>>74715466
thanks
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.