[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Angry Birds Movie is about /Pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
The Angry Birds movie is about /pol/

>Birds (westerners) are living on an island by themselves.
>Pigs (Muslims) show up asking to integrate and be friends.
>The Birds fully welcome the Pigs as friends,
>and the only ones who are suspicious are the angry weebs (/pol/) who inspect the Pigs’ ships.

>The weebs try hard to get the mystical giant fat eagle (America) to help,
>but it declines.

>After gaining the Birds’ trust,
>the Pigs kidnap all the Birds’ eggs (the west’s future)
>with plans to eat them.

>The fat eagle,
>the weebs,
>some bird allies (based Europeans),
>and the horrific Big Red (Russia)
>team up to get the eggs back from the Pigs.

>The Pigs eventually blow themselves up (Syrian Civil War)
>and peace is restored to the Bird nation,
>much wiser now,
>never to trust foreign pigs.

No wonder why libs hate this movie. Pic related.
>>
>>74711392
>No wonder why libs hate this movie. Pic related.

Choice quotes from the article:

>And while no one should be desperate enough to be searching "The Angry Birds Movie" for a role model, couldn't we have at least one strong female character?

>Our five heroes are all male — voiced by Jason Sudeikis, Josh Gad, Danny McBride, Peter Dinklage and a grunting Sean Penn. The swinish villain? Another guy, given life by Bill Hader.

In fact, the only notable female cast member is Maya Rudolph — and she plays an annoying, touchy-feely, anger-management counselor who the other characters simply roll their big cartoon eyes at. Because, who needs these chicks, anyway?

Indeed there are lots of women in the movie, but except for the one with anger problems they all live at home with their husbands tending children.
>>
>>74711392
Would it be weird if I went to go see this by myself?
>>
>>74712607
yes
people will think you are a child molester
>>
>>74712607
>Would it be weird if I went to go see this by myself?

When I went to see it they were almost all adults, so probably not.
>>
>>74712607
not really just say you are in media

or torrent it, buy some merch for a little kid you know if you want to support them
>>
>>74711392
Things to add com the movie...

>Mudbeard is the leader of the pigs
>pigs drive a van that has the coexist sticker on the back
>pigs build an Hamnesty International to guilt birds
>Angry bird is sentenced to anger management for cucking a liberal nu-male bird
>Eggs are considered like children to the birds, and the pig refugees are caught molesting them on several occasions.
>>
>>74713392
this shit be woke
>>
File: Piglamists.jpg (3 MB, 1396x10000) Image search: [Google]
Piglamists.jpg
3 MB, 1396x10000
>>74711392
anybody got a stream of the movie i need to confirm the reason for advanced jewery against a redpilled movie
>>
>>74713805
Go support the movie you cuck. One (maybe more) of the guys that worked on it were confirmed to frequent /pol/. We need as many people to pay for the movie as possible so that it's name gets out there and sjws start rioting
>>
Why the fuck are all of the angry bird threads moving so slow? Is 4chan so cucked that they've implemented hellbans already? I made some threads and 0 replies.
>>
Here are all the signs and symbolisms if you want to talk about it without looking like a tinfoil head:

>The white and blue bird playing soccer is Argentina, Germany played against them in 2014 final
>Main birds are of the color of Germany
> An old hag bird says they make the pig unconfortable (Merkel)
> Inmigrants are
> a) Pigs (animal hated by Islam)
>b) Bearded (rules by Islam)
>c) Color green (Islam's color, google it)
>They have TNT in the boat where they arrive (says in some boxes, reference to muslime terrorists)
> Pig called mudbeard (mudslime)
> The bald eagle is América
> Big red Russia
>>
File: Shiki communism.jpg (707 KB, 1432x2150) Image search: [Google]
Shiki communism.jpg
707 KB, 1432x2150
>>74711392
All this shit about the Angry Birds movie being a metaphor for the Muslim invasion of Europe reminded me of pic related
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.