[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ redpill me on General George Patton please.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 233x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 233x333
/pol/ redpill me on General George Patton please.
>>
He got assassinated because he wanted to fuck up the Soviets

He was a based guy 2bh
>>
>>74710619
He didn't give a fuck
>>
>>74710619
www.google.com
>>
>>74710619
Someone post the pic with the whole redpilling, I lost it.

You'd better read it all too OP you faggot
>>
His memoirs had some interesting observations about Europe...
>>
>>74710619
He was a soldier slapper. The end
>>
I've never made a thread before. Did I fuck this up sonehow?
>>
he looks like that bro in Starship Troopers
>>
>>74710619
>After World War II, Patton expressed anti-Semitism and treated Jews badly in the former concentration camps – called displaced persons camps after the war – that he ran for the United States. According to The New York Times, Patton wrote into his journal that people believe "the Displaced Person is a human being, which he is not, and this applies particularly to the Jews who are lower than animals. ..."
Based.
>>
>>74710619
The Jews killed him to stop him from Nuking the shit out of China and the Soviet Union

He was based as fuck.
>>
Anybody have a good source for info relating to his death? That seemed suspicious as hell right?
>>
>>74710619
Wait is that pic legit?

He looks..... awfully similar to trump. It's uncanny.
>>
File: patton.jpg (3 MB, 1018x4799) Image search: [Google]
patton.jpg
3 MB, 1018x4799
>>74711051
You mean this?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.