[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She kind of has a point, you know?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Gender.png (373 KB, 455x513) Image search: [Google]
Gender.png
373 KB, 455x513
>>
>>74708788
>one is biology and one is used for forks and shit.
FTFY
>>
>the future, 2048
>Mom: Is it a boy or a girl?
>Doctor: One moment please.
>doctor calls someone
>it's a polyamorous genderqueer police offixer
>Doctor: Offixer, arrest this intolerant xenophobe for suggesting that there are only two options

Just another day in the future you chose.
>>
>>74708788

>sex =/= gender

There are four sexes. Male, female, both, neither.

Gender has an infinite amount. It's just what you wear or don't wear, how you speak, move, etc.
>>
>>74708788
>we'll have to wait for it to decide
Oh great, fantastic, now I get to wait years before giving my child a name, and when people ask whether my child is a boy or girl I'll be all "Wakarimasen lmao"
>>
>>74709228
they're synonyms you fucking goof
>>
>>74708788
She's completely right but it would be nice if she would tell that to SJWs too.
>>
>>74709228
Is spuzzie a gender now?
>>
>>74709228
>There are four sexes. Male, female, both, neither.
I dare you to show me one person that is both sexes or neither. Humans don't have true hermaphrodites even as a mistake.
>Gender has an infinite amount.
Male and female.
>>
>>74709610
What do you consider an XY child with androgen insensitivity syndrome who has what seems to be a vagina and 2 undescended testes?
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 295x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 295x378
>>74710050
Something that should be gassed
>>
I feel like it would be worse for a child to not be assigned a gender, kids need to be told certain things because guess what, kids don't know shit until they're 20+
>>
>>74709002
>offixer
Underrated detail. Expected Offizir
>>
>>74710050
Male. It doesn't matter if it has what seems to be a vagina, the Y chromosome and testes are proof that it is just a horribly deformed male.

Also this >>74710318
>>
>>74708788

Sex and gender, when talking about humans, was interchangeable for thousands of years. Then we fought on the wrong side, let jews invade us, and are suffering the consequences of not genociding them and allowing them to push their marxist bullshit.
>>
>>74708788
Sex is biological
Gender is the behavioral effects of that biology
>>
>>74710714
Fair enough.

But what of a 47XXY or 46XX/XY (the second one is a chimera) that has both ovarian and testicular tissue?

It has happened, albeit, very rarely. Though we haven't seen any cases where both tissues were functional.

So in that case, would you only go by what is functional or what tissue is present? Because the term "hermaphrodite" refers to both tissues, not both being functional.
>>
>mother not knowing the child's gender before it's born
>doctors being snarky liberals instead of intelligent and kind-hearted people
tumblroids dream of a grim future
>>
>>74711229
Genetic garbage, and proof that we're suffering as a gene pool and most likely won't be able to produce offspring in a number of generations.
>>
science has proven that people with sex as male or female may have a brain similar to that typical of the opposite sex. This demonstrates that gender =/= sex, they refer to very different things that are merely correlated. It is illogical to claim otherwise
>>
File: 1454482446885.jpg (841 KB, 1600x2270) Image search: [Google]
1454482446885.jpg
841 KB, 1600x2270
>>74710666
God is telling you not to give up hope
>>
>>74710050
An abomination
>>
>>74709228
Gender, when not referring to grammar of languages with gendered nouns, has always meant the same thing as sex. It was only recently that a change in the definition was demanded, and I'm not buying the argument from fee-fee's/delusions/legitimate mental illnesses.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.