[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tuition Free College
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1462366294785.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1169) Image search: [Google]
1462366294785.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1169
Convince me why I should not support tuition free college.
>>
>>74706446
because you get what you pay for
>>
>>74706446
You should, it beats spending money on Israel
>>
>>74706515
missing a ben garrison watermark
>>
Why would you want to spend money for Ahmed to get a degree in gender studies? The system is fine as is, non retards go to cheap state schools and get useful degrees that they pay off in ~5 years. Retards get raped by debt for going to pricey schools for useless degrees.

Smart people do well, retards get fucked. I don't see what the issue is.
>>
>>74706753
This 100%. Making a degree free also will cause a huge amount of poor, stupid people who otherwise couldnt afford a degree. Then degrees become as worthless as highschool, and since there are clearly more eternal retards than smart people who would actually benefit from school, you'll have more stupid, aimless, idiots with no potential stealing seats from people who would have otherwise been able to get a degree and contribute to society.

Retards get raped with debt, smart people do well. There is literally no problem with the current system.
>>
>>74706753
You shouldn't be talking maple syrup.
>>
>>74706515
MEME MAGIC
>>
>>74706446
because you shouldnt go to college in the first place

the majority of you shouldnt go to college
>>
>>74706446
The college should be free, but only for future proved science, like robotics.

Tuition fees should only be high for degrees, which makes you unemployed, like history or gender studies.
>>
>>74709475
>lumping classical arts like history and philosophy in with postmodern nonsense like gender studies

Nice autism
>>
Depends.
How much job competition do you want?
There are a finite number of jobs.
Do you want 1 other person competing for your job, 10 people, or 10,000?
>>
>>74706446
you'll be spending money for college for the rest of your life in taxes.
Everything the government gets its hands on turns to shit.
Either every dumb fuck on the street will be able to get a degree or only people who didn't goof off when they were teenagers would get a degree.
>>
>>74708591
Teachers would also dumb there classes down so they could show the government that they are great teachers by having all the students get A's
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.