[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you feel like you'll be the next zimmerman? I made the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 2015-12-09 05.17.47.png (326 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-09 05.17.47.png
326 KB, 1280x720
do you feel like you'll be the next zimmerman?

I made the mistake of moving into an apartment that has a number of blacks. I am going to buy a .38, I don't feel safe. Only a matter of time really that I get jacked and I won't be unprepared
>>
>>74704164
Just pretend to be poorer than them. I lived in a ghetto area and just walked around in basketball shorts, stained shirts and sandals. No one ever bothered me.
>>
>>74704415
I will not be intimidated, I won't adapt. I will carry and stand my ground. I live in a castle state
>>
>>74704164
You might want hollow points for that .38, nig nogs can be more durable than you think.
>>
>>74704415
This. Also look grumpy all the time. Like somone just ruined your day or stole your ebt card.One time to make sure kids wouldn't mess with me I murmured to myself all day. This went on for some time and eventually people thought I was crazy. It became such a habit that I think I actually did go crazy for a bit. Niggers don't mess with crazy folk, it's like voodoo to them.
>>
>>74704164

Just buy a cowboy hat and make sure you carry unconcealed.

They think white people from the south are crazy.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 486x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 486x303
>>74704164
Yeah man, I smoke and drink everyday to turn my voice into gravel, make sure none of my songs have more than three chords, and just take the piss.
I'm on my way brah.
>>
>>74705920
haha i will acknowledge your joke, but seriously tho, i've never carried, but I want to find a hostler that fits between my pants and underwear so that you can't see it, I feel that i will be killed immediately from behind by a negro if they know I a carrying, also the same reason I want to buy a .38 something. Since all the bullets are already in the chambers, the smaller size, no mag, easily concealable?
>>
>>74704164
By a sword and a shield, much morre efficient.

I recomend a bastard sword, longswords are too big
>>
CALABRESE - "I Wanna Be a Vigilante" [OFFICIAL VI…: http://youtu.be/u1Hr4k8t42U
>>
File: img20160316_120533.jpg (2 MB, 1494x2656) Image search: [Google]
img20160316_120533.jpg
2 MB, 1494x2656
>>74706169
IWB holster.

Get a shield with the laser attachment for direct nigger acquisition.

El cheapo holster woks fine too (black hawk)
>>
>>74704164

Don't go looking for trouble, but definitely be prepared for when it finds you.
Go to /k/ and ask for advice on a good cc gun.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.