[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it about conservatives that makes them so entitled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 16
File: conservative cry babies.jpg (51 KB, 576x538) Image search: [Google]
conservative cry babies.jpg
51 KB, 576x538
What is it about conservatives that makes them so entitled?

They think they have the right to decide whether people can have contraception.

They think they have the right to decide what couples do with their pregnancies.

They think they have the right to rewrite history books and dumb down education.

They think they have the right to make non-Christians look at Christian propaganda at government offices and schools.

They think they have the right to tell people which bathroom they can use.

They think they have the right to tell the president that he's not allowed to carry out his duty of selecting supreme court justices.

They think they have the right to shut down the government every time they can't get their way.

I could go on and on and on. Seriously, what's wrong with them? Were they beaten or sexually abused as children? Is that why they need to have power over other people as adults?
>>
>>74702747
Hey kid, you want a rare Pepe?
>>
>>74702747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y69tkCbeC5o
>>
>why do people want make decisions for other people?

Because most people are narcisstic controlling idiots being controlled by other idiots who provide a false sense of free will and independent thought

Guess which one you are faggot
>>
>>74703013
>trying to talk about American politics when Canadian politics are still in the news for brawls in your government buildings

Call me when Canada hits puberty.
>>
File: legally downloaded.gif (1 MB, 895x680) Image search: [Google]
legally downloaded.gif
1 MB, 895x680
>>74702747
yuo didnt get this from me
>>
>>74703183
Our glorious prime minister attempted to brutally murder another politician with a bionically enhanced assault limb

Get back to me when your politics climb out of their cucked cubicle
>>
>>74703337

Cheap Chinese knock off faggot. Over the wall
>>
File: 1451891272310.jpg (95 KB, 600x950) Image search: [Google]
1451891272310.jpg
95 KB, 600x950
What is it about liberals that makes them so entitled?

They think they have the right to decide that people can have free contraception.

They think they have the right to decide what couples do with their pregnancies.

They think they have the right to rewrite history books and dumb down education.

They think they have the right to make Christians look at non-Christian propaganda at government offices and schools.

They think they have the right to tell people to sacrifice our childrens safety for some "special snowflakes" feelings.

They think they have the right to tell the president that he has to do things that convience only them.

They think they have the right to shut down the government every time they can't get their way.

I could go on and on and on. Seriously, what's wrong with them? Were they beaten or sexually abused as children? Is that why they need to have power over other people as adults?
See how easy it is to expose your hypocrisy?
>>
>>74703936
Not an argument
>>
>>74703936
Your very first point was automatically wrong so I stopped there. Nobody is asking for "free" contraception.
>>
The irony is that the right is starting to win the culture war because the left has become the party of triggerable idiots who can't defend any of their ludicrous beliefs without crying and blaming the other side of some sort of phobia.
>>
>>74703629
>"If you put a wildfire out, it wins."
>>
>>74704092
That's where you're mistaken. The left may be just now becoming triggered idiots, but the right has been triggered idiots for decades. They've been the victim of every goddamn thing, from "takin' our guns" to "killing Christmas" to "killing Christianity".

The left has taken the right's tactic, and it's triggering the right even harder. It's beautiful.
>>
File: r4XPkQt.gif (942 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
r4XPkQt.gif
942 KB, 500x269
>>74704075
feminists are always making such demands.
They fall in line with you morons.
You can't accept the fact that I'm right.
You're a bunch of hypocrites.
So take your sjw shit back to plebbit. bitch
>>
>>74702747
>They think they have the right to decide what couples do with their pregnancies.
>Couples
>pregnancies
Said no actual liberal ever.
>>
>>74704092
Also, lefties are literally trying to shut-down free speech with their SJW safe space bullshit. You can't state objective reality without getting labeled a shitlord.
>>
File: 2010-03-24-cry_baby.jpg (25 KB, 250x328) Image search: [Google]
2010-03-24-cry_baby.jpg
25 KB, 250x328
>>74704360
Are you triggered? You seem triggered.
>>
File: 1439053379846.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1439053379846.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>74703969
>"Hurrr! Le ebin not an argument meme! Durrr!"
Learn how to read nigger.
Your "not an argument" meme is not an argument either
>>
>>74704427
>one woman tries to keep a journalist out
>"THE LEFT IS STIFLING FREE SPEECH"

Meanwhile every conservative ever is trying to prevent anything about global warming or evolution from being taught in textbooks, and succeeding in doing so in some states.
>>
>>74704446
nah, I'm just right. You won't even try to refute my argument because you're so butthurt.
>>
>>74704630
You never said anything to be right about, you were just stomping your feet and bleeding out of your... asshole.
>>
File: hey undead my name is leo.jpg (24 KB, 233x243) Image search: [Google]
hey undead my name is leo.jpg
24 KB, 233x243
racist conservashits
B T F O
prove me wrong racist nerds B^)
>>
File: 1380320797371.gif (2 MB, 264x185) Image search: [Google]
1380320797371.gif
2 MB, 264x185
>>74704558
The difference between something like the Melissa Click incident involving a journalist and global warming/Evolution talks being prevented is..
>Melissa Click was preventing a neutral journalist going to the same college from just reporting on a Mizzou protest and demanding "muscle" to throw out someone trying to do legitimate work.
In short Click and her little socjus circlejerk had an agenda and didn't want the media to see their idiocy for what it really is.
>Global Warming is a myth. Nobody wants to hear misinformation and outright lies from the left
The only people that don't believe in evolution are hardcore bible thumpers and redneck christians. We have science behind evolution.
Global warming is a conspiracy theory
>>
>>74704766
where at then. where was I wrong? When is the left not trying to rewrite history books? When is the left not stomping their feet like babies when something doesn't go their way? Like when North Carolina said no to special snowflake bathrooms hmm? Prove I'm wrong faggot
>>
>>74705211
You're trying to excuse oil companies spending millions to hide a global epidemic, with some stupid whore not wanting a guy to film some niggers at a no-name college.

Which side would you have been on when oil companies were putting lead into gas and spending millions to convince the public it was safe, when there's literally no such thing as a safe lead level?

Priorities, buddy.
>>
File: 1450693545673s.jpg (4 KB, 125x116) Image search: [Google]
1450693545673s.jpg
4 KB, 125x116
>>74702747
>>
File: Democrats_Namb_lol.jpg (168 KB, 500x644) Image search: [Google]
Democrats_Namb_lol.jpg
168 KB, 500x644
>>
File: 54332324.jpg (7 KB, 199x200) Image search: [Google]
54332324.jpg
7 KB, 199x200
>>74703936
>>
>>74705422
I worked in the oil field for a long time.
The weather down here has been proof enough that there is no global warming.
The fact that a journalist couldn't do his job and the fact that this kinda thing is happening at campuses all over the country is far more concerning to me than some conspiracy theory al gore promotes.
My priorities are my young ones futures.
I want them to have a good education so they don't have to break their bodies working wells like I did, and the last thing I want is these libshit sjws misinforming and coddling them in their hivemind safe spaces.
If a journalist wants to go in and point out their bs for what it is then it's their right in this country
>>
>>74702747
Im a libertarian. I believe women should be able to fuck as many men as they want and they should have the right to abort all chad and Tyrone's growing semen deposits because society is under no obligation to support her shit life choices and help her raise her mistakes.
>>
>>74702747
You just took all the characteristics that are for liberals and switched it with conservatives.

You're just a pussy lefty. You're butthurt because conservatives rationalize with logic while lefties rationalize with emotion like a woman/nigger.
>>
>>74702747
>Conservatives
>The entitled ones
Stopped reading there
>>
File: uncommon.gif (768 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
uncommon.gif
768 KB, 500x375
>>74703753
How about this one?
>>
>>74706098
Weather isn't a sign of global warming, climate patterns are. The last 20 years have shown a continuing increase in global temperature. That's just a fact. Next, you can go take a look at the glacier fields, which have rapidly disappeared. We understand ocean currents enough to know that that much cold fresh water entering warm salt water will disrupt those currents. We're already seeing evidence of it, and that's bad.

Besides, how would you have seen any difference in an oil field? You were pumping it, not burning the same amount as millions of cars and power plants.
>>
>>74706237
But taxpayers shouldn't be forced to finance it, right?
>>
>>74704446
You seem pretty triggered here, bitch
>>
>>74706477
Taxpayers never fund abortion. That's conservative propaganda to get things like Planned Parenthood shut down. They provide womens' health services, the abortion part of their outfit was privately funded.

>>74706564
0/10
>>
Reminder to Sage and Report Bait/Shitpost Threads
>>
>>74706636
Not an argument
>>
File: 1460551802719.jpg (167 KB, 800x731) Image search: [Google]
1460551802719.jpg
167 KB, 800x731
>>74702747
Id just like to interject for a moment, what you're referring to as conservatives, is actually neo/conservative
>>
File: 1463848787048.jpg (26 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
1463848787048.jpg
26 KB, 313x286
>>74702747
Reddit is still trying to raid us?
>>
>>74702747
I have to say, I agree with all these points. Except maybe the Christian one. Christianity is a vital part of western civilisation. But otherwise they all point to the odious moral hypocrisy of the cuckservative movement.
>>
>>74706396
Climate change is a conspiracy theory as well.
You people just push that shit and gun control bs so we don't pay much attention to the terrorist attacks happening all over Europe.
>Paris attacks
>Obongo focuses on climate change and gun control
>San Bernandino shooting
>again climate change and gun control
>Brussels attack
>same fucking shit
I'm sick of liberals trying to change the subject trying to focus on something that won't even effect us in our lifetime while a real threat destroys Europe slowly and painfully
>>
>>74702747
Wow, Shillary's pac is going hard tonight.

Don't like crosses? Don't look.
Passable? Use the other bathroom.
Democrats passed a law to delay justice appointment within last year of term a few decades ago.

Fiscal policy (tax and spend) does not work. It's proven.
The government can't accomplish anything as it is, why make it bigger?
Traditional family values correlate heavily with happiness later in life.

Why are the edgy so blind to facts?
>>
>>74702747
Am I still a conservative if I'm centre-right?
>>
>>74706805
You didn't read a word I said, did you? You just want to be angry and rant and rave because you need a boogie man.

When your children are standing in a bread line when the food shortages begin due to severe drought, I'm going to cut in front of them.
>>
>>74702747
You seem to be confused. I think you mean the left. Here is a tip to tell them apart. Hold out both your hands palms down and point out your index fingers and thumbs. The one the makes a "L" is your left.
>>
>>74706926
When your Bernie Babies are standing in a breadline because of you wanted communism, I'm going to cut in front of them, and you will sit there and do nothing since you're a berncuck
>>
>>74707111
>implying all liberals want Bernie or communism

Eat a bible.
>>
>>74702747

>They think they have the right to decide whether people can have contraception.
No, they just don't want it paid for with tax dollars
>They think they have the right to decide what couples do with their pregnancies.
No, they just don't think tax payers should have to pay for whores' lifestyles.
>They think they have the right to rewrite history books and dumb down education.
Example?
>They think they have the right to make non-Christians look at Christian propaganda at government offices and schools.
We are a Christian nation. If you don't like it fucking leave.
>They think they have the right to tell people which bathroom they can use.
If you have a penis you use the male bathroom if you have a vagina you use the female bathroom. How hard is that?
>They think they have the right to tell the president that he's not allowed to carry out his duty of selecting supreme court justices.
The president only nominates. Congress has the final say
>They think they have the right to shut down the government every time they can't get their way.
They legitimately used the power of the purse. Crybaby democrats are the ones who made resulting government shutdowns seem way worse than they actually are.
>>
There is a lot of rhetoric I hear from both sides and I find it funny to see the roles reversed this time...progressives resorting to similar tactics that right-wingers are often criticized for: the disingenuous appeal to American 'values' (e.g. quoting the statue of liberty inscription). accusing people who disagree with them as having anti-American values, the use of cherry-picked historical events taken out of context in order to draw 'parallels' with current events (similar to Right-wingers conjuring the Founding Fathers to 'support' their arguments), outright accusing the other side of being cowards and wimps for even suggesting that maybe we should think before acting (typically it's the Right-wingers resorting to that tactic!), shutting down arguments by suggesting the terrorists have won if we disagree, and suggesting that we are in effect murderers ourselves, complicit in immigrants' deaths.
These are not arguments. These are salesman and bully tactics. As a moderate, such tactics alienate me and leave a bad taste in my mouth, whether they come from the Left or the Right. I do applaud progressivism and realize it's necessary to move forward, but I think it should be tempered by a healthy moderate, realistic base. Of course we shouldn't just open the gates for every immigrant without any due diligence whatsoever, and of course we shouldn't also completely deny them. Somewhere we should meet in the middle. As it stands, it sounds like we're headed that way. So that gives me hope. But in the meantime let's drop the petty rhetoric.
I know it's so frustrating. I know people are dying and any delay could mean less people we can save. I know it's frustrating that there is also an extreme vocal Right resorting to similarly childish tactics. But don't stoop to their level and push them (and us)away. That will only strengthen their resistance. Gain their buyoff instead, with a realistic and understanding argumentative approach.
>>
>>74707186
Oh, so you want SJW fascism from Shillary.

Funny because you're the kind that detests trump for his "fascism".

>eat a bible

Not an argument
>>
>>74707288
Tax dollars don't pay for contraception.

Tax dollars don't pay for abortions.

Texas.

We're not a Christian nation, the constitution
specifically states that we are of no religious
doctrine.

Things aren't black and white.

Republishits say he can't even nominate.

Shutting the government down isn't a legitimate use of power.

Please stop talking, you sound really low I.Q.

>>74707360
Hillary will be the next president, so deal with it, baby-chan.
>>
>>74707509
>Tax dollars don't pay for contraception.
Affordable Healthcare Act.
>Tax dollars don't pay for abortions.
Affordable Healthcare Act.
>Texas.
One state != entire party
>We're not a Christian nation, the constitution
>specifically states that we are of no religious
>doctrine.
Our laws are based upon Christian values
>Things aren't black and white.
If you physically have a penis and think you have a right to use the women's bathroom you have a mental illness.
>Republishits say he can't even nominate.
First I'm hearing of it.
>Shutting the government down isn't a legitimate use of power.
Yes it is. Read up on the power of the purse.
>>
>>74702747
you could ask similar things about liberals, whats our point
>>
>>74708006
Affordable Care Act doesn't give free things, it makes healthcare include them. There's a difference, you dolt.

Texas was one example, you dolt.

Very few of our laws are based on Christian values. If we followed the bible, we'd be stoning woman who cheated on husbands, and anyone who worked on Sunday, or didn't sacrifice some of their livestock. Come the fuck on, you dolt.

You might not physically have a penis, but still have been born a man, you dolt. There have even been cases where there was an abnormality at birth, and a doctor suggested that they be modified the rest of the way and raised as a girl/boy. You dolt.

Of course it's the first you're hearing of it when your news source is Breitbart and Fox, you dolt.

The power of the purse is no justification for costing thousands of government workers weeks of work just to satisfy some triggered crybabies, you dolt.
>>
>>74707509
I've hardly seen a person on the Internet (excluding 4chan of course) or in real life who actually likes Shillary. Most who don't like Trump are Berncucks.
>>
>>74708332
Who are you kidding? Trump couldn't get 50% of his own party until almost everyone dropped out of the race. And now the party is still splintered and top officials refuse to support him.

Your party is fucked every which way. It won't survive this election.
>>
I haven't had a single conservative counter any of the points in this thread. It's sad really.

I'm going to bed now, because I have to get up for work, while the rest of you conservashits mooch off of the government or your parents. Get a fucking job already.
>>
>>74708275
>Affordable Care Act doesn't give free things, it makes healthcare include them. There's a difference, you dolt.
It also subsidizes with tax payer money
>Texas was one example, you dolt.
I'll give you that one. But how is teaching creationism any different than dumbing down the entire system so Tyrone can look good?
>Very few of our laws are based on Christian values. If we followed the bible, we'd be stoning woman who cheated on husbands, and anyone who worked on Sunday, or didn't sacrifice some of their livestock. Come the fuck on, you dolt.
No one takes the old testament literally your fucking fedora.
>You might not physically have a penis, but still have been born a man, you dolt. There have even been cases where there was an abnormality at birth, and a doctor suggested that they be modified the rest of the way and raised as a girl/boy. You dolt.
If there's a medical abnormality that's physical. If you wake up one day and decide you're the opposite sex that's a mental illness.
>Of course it's the first you're hearing of it when your news source is Breitbart and Fox, you dolt.
I don't use either of those.
>The power of the purse is no justification for costing thousands of government workers weeks of work just to satisfy some triggered crybabies, you dolt.
Everyone was back paid. Democrats consider that when hiring employees to guard parks that normally don't have any personnel when they are throwing a fit because those meanies in congress don't want to spend us into oblivion.
>>
>>74708470
We'll see about that in November.
>>
>>74708814
>countless replies to your shitty bait posts proving you wrong

What a kike. But you're right though, you need plenty of sleep to shill on /pol/ all day.
>>
File: IMG_20160521_234702.jpg (52 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160521_234702.jpg
52 KB, 570x487
>>74706354
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.