[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transgender bathroom debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 600x340
I had a pretty shifty day so I'm hoping some of you can really make me laugh with your crazy and outlandish beliefs. I'd love to hear your thoughts!
>>
>>74700721
Shitty* day. Gotta love autocorrect!
>>
I think gay people should all be stoned to death
>>
>>74700721
The butthurt is going to be great after McCrory gets reelected. Fuck liberal feelings.
>>
>>74701025
That's so interesting. Tell us more! Like how you came to feel this way etc.

>>74701033
Who?
>>
>>74701122
Our governor
>>
>>74701268
Oh that guy lol. Man the south is so backward. I feel embarrassed for those guys :/
>>
>>74701340
Are you underaged?
>>
>>74701484
No I'm in my 20s and fairly well-learned. Why do you ask?
>>
>>74700721

I thought summer started in June
>>
>>74701555
You sound underaged. Defending LGBT nonsense. There is no reason for men to be in the women's restroom.
>>
>>74700721
I don't see the point in pandering to .5% of the population t bh.
>>
>>74701630
The people sincerely wanting to use women's rooms are not men lol. It's hilarious to me that places like North Carloina lose their shit and spend all this money passing discriminatory and unenforceable laws to the detriment of their citizens and the conservative party as a whole.

This shit is so entertaining xD
>>
>>74700721
>planting piece
>plants division

Yea sounds about right
>>
>>74701901
I'm part of a massive liberal conspiracy that involves laughing at your ridiculous opinions. Honestly you have no idea how deep this goes.
>>
>>74701855
If you were born with a penis, you aren't a woman. You can't change your biology. Cutting your penis off suddenly doesn't make you a woman.
>>
>>74702158
Please, tell me more about who and what I am. We're so lucky to have you 4chan experts around to set us straight <3
>>
>>74702319
Please explain to me your biology credentials. You're still a man, you still have the physical capability to overpower most woman. Your a gay man who likes to put on dresses and wigs to play dress up in. Are you planning on having your penis removed?
>>
Homosexuals make less than 5% of population. Transgendered people way below 0,05. Why should a concept as well established as public bathrooms be bent to the will of such a small group?
>>
>>74702319
It really depends on how feminine the penis is
>>
Trannies should be shot
>>
File: 1454824162690.jpg (54 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1454824162690.jpg
54 KB, 500x667
>>74702319
So stunning and brave. You truly are the woman of the year. You can relieve your boipussy from diarrhea in any bathroom with my female relatives.
>>
>>74702478
I'm not a man. Doing hormones and everything :)

No plans currently for SRS but we'll see what the future holds. It would make it easier to wear certain clothes for sure lol :)

>>74702498
Because a decent society does what it can to meet the needs of everyone in it. And we face actual discrimination and all kinds of shit so it's the right thing to do.
>>
>>74700721
Homosexuality and gender dysphoria are mental illnesses. Get help.
>>
>>74700721
Burn in hell sodomite
>>
>>74700721
The Oklahoma state legislature declared a "state of emergency" over trans bathroom use.
>>
>>74702973
Quick, everyone panic!!
>>
1. Take credit for flight which you didn't create or innovate

2. Sow the results of that plagiarism.

Karma sucks, huh? Maybe them Ohio boys at Picketts Charge didnt learn you tar heels well enough.
>>
>>74703066
don't tell me what to do
>>
>>74702826
You're a man if you have a dick, you can't just deny nature you degenerate
>>
>>74702826
>completely ignores the biological aspect of the argument.

I've been baited, boys.
>>
>>74702826
the needs of many are more important than needs of few

what about urinals? Will they have a place in a """"non-gender-binary-specific-spectrum""""" toilets? I'm pretty sure you can imagine that men whipping their penises out in the open aginst the wall would make women feel uncomfortable. On the other hand taking them away would be a huge inconvenience for 50% of population. Such a thing would not be fair, considering that the only basis for this change would be "muh feelings"
>>
>>74700721
I really hope you are a troll
>>
>>74703194
But this is an emergency ;(

>>74703233
*denies nature*

hmm seems to work just fine

>>74703259
Your argument is shit and not worth replying to. I'm convinced you guys don't even completely understand what you're trying to say when you talk about biology. Because I'm not denying my Y chromosome or anything. How exactly is biology involved here?
>>
>>74702319
If you have XY chromosomes inside, you're male. If XX, you're female. If you don't you have a disability. If you identify otherwise you're a retard. If you "transitioned" you're an abomination.

Stop using smileys you schmuck
>>
>not saging in a fag thread

most people would just tell you to hang yourself, i care enough to suggest you get help.
>>
>>74703433
Do you consider yourself to be a woman? If so, you're wrong. At best, you're a male-to-female transgender, at worst, a man wearing womems' clothing.

Biologically wise, you are not female.
>>
>>74703358
Change is hard, but humans are innovative and great at solving problems. This is a pretty shit reason for holding back progress lol

>>74703407
I'm a real life trans girl who is currently trolling people with laughable beliefs on a shitty web forum

>>74703556
I'm biologically male, psychologically and socially female. Still don't get the biology argument desu

xD

>>74703558
Thanks so much for your concern but I love my life lol. Have a sexy bf and everything :)
>>
>>74703141

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dBpR36VFQM
>>
>>74702478
If you think that it's all about biology you're retarded. Our judgments about others are based on how we percieve them, which isn't rooted in facts it's rooted in our beliefs. It's possible to get facts from this, but when you judge someone you get more than the facts of their characteristics, you inject your own beliefs and biases and make other inferences. If someone looks like a girl and you would percieve them as such then why force them to go into the mens room? And they don't look like a gorl objectivley, as there is no "objective" when determining male or female based on appearence, you look at physical traits and assume what those traits suggest. Trans people will try and correct their male traits, but there will always be things they can't get rid of. Many women have traits that appear male, and if you were judging by those traits you could categorize them as such even if it's wrong. While you may see someone and know/think they're trans there are other people who will think/know they are cis.
The point is trying to bar people from using public restrooms based on appearence is infantile and brain dead. There are going to be trans people that appear as their new gender flawlessly and there are cis people who look androgynous. What we will see and have started seeing is that cis people will be descriminated against because they look trans. Before this bathroom bullshit these problems weren't here, we didn't have people pretending to be trans to get into bathrooms and trans people used the bathroom they were comfortable with. This worked fine without regulation and I'm pretty sure it's a small number of you who would even see a trans person in the bathroom. Wanting to insert some government into here because you don't like tranies is fucking retarded and will come back to bite you when your taxes are raised and bathrooms have fees so the government can pay for your chip identifying you as your gender to use the bathroom.
>>
File: 1396555215362.jpg (416 KB, 4000x2240) Image search: [Google]
1396555215362.jpg
416 KB, 4000x2240
>>74703711

whether you get biology or not doesn't make it wrong

it just means you're an idiot

hope you kill yourself when you turn 30 and realize what an ugly freak you've become
>>
>>74703711
if women and men are the exact same, then how can you be born with a male or female brain?

get over yourself
>>
>>74700721
>set your clock back 100 years
they literally want to return to last years conditions for admission to bathrooms by gender
>>
>>74703711
How is it progress if it makes things more complicated? In what way does it benefit majority of people?

Besides, why did you call it a problem? Do you not realise how silly you sound?
How is taking away man's most natural and efficient way of defecating "progress"?
>>
>>74703868
By "I don't get it" what I really mean is that I've yet to see a rational argument invoking biology that makes sense as a basis for anti-trans beliefs. It's like you guys are inventing liberal arguments to attack with "biology" when in reality you're missing the whole fucking point.

p funneh

>>74703950
See? Like this guy. He thinks being trans means I think there are no differences between the sexes, for some reason.

He is wrong, yet amusing. I love this board.

>>74703993
Lol
>>
>>74700721
I don't understand why trans "people" don't just use the disabled bathrooms that most places have. You have men, women, and people who are [mentally] disabled.
>>
>>74703782
If you can't only let in passable traps don't let in any traps desu. Shemales / sickos / perverts not encouraged. Just makes people uncomfortable.
A guy in a dress
>>
>>74700721

Lol. Why do you think your opinions are right?
>>
>>74704163
This guy is confusing defecation with urination. Confirmed biology major ;P

Teach me, oh wise one.
>>
>>74700721
Post boipucci.
>>
>>74703711
>psychologically and socially female

How can you say you're "psychologically" female?

That's as delusional as otherkin saying they're "psychologically" a lion.

You can only pretend and project what you THINK a woman thinks/feels/etc.
>>
Anyone with an opinion on this is retarded.
>>
>>74704204
where does it end? transsexuals and transvestites allowed into female sports teams, allowed into female prisons, given de facto female quota rights for hiring? what you assume is right is actually quite socially destructive.

>inb4 your boyfriend finds out you're a trap, rips your body to shreds, and dumps you in a swamp
>>
>>74704304
Not surprised coming from Britain. When are y'all gonna go ahead and get the cctv's in your homes? More Government is better right ol' bean?
>>
>>74701630
Faggots don't understand common sense like that.
>>
bathrooms are segregated by sex for good reasons

transexual people shouldn't be allowed to simply choose whichever bathroom they want to use for the same reasons that straight cis-men are not allowed to
>>
>>74704348
you're absolutely correct, i made a mistake, this happens at 3:30AM

however, instead of refuting my point you simply pointed out a mistake. Well done.
>>
>>74704204

It means you are not nor will ever be a woman
>>
>>74701855
We "wasted money" protecting the property rights of citizens from retarded pandering city councils.

And please, explain how it's discrimination.
>>
File: CecL_YQWAAM3_JP.jpg (18 KB, 494x350) Image search: [Google]
CecL_YQWAAM3_JP.jpg
18 KB, 494x350
>>74701855
you will be first in the chamber you hon piece of shit
>>
>>74704393
We could debate the legitimacy of subjective experiences, but I feel like that would very easily devolve into a meaningless conversation about literally nothing.

Maybe a better question to ask is why does it matter if some people think they're the opposite sex?

>>74704437
My boyfriend is well aware of my penis.

>>74704520
Your point really wasn't.

>>74704578
Lol k

>>74704634
LOL
>>
>>74704456
I didn't say anything about the state tho, just what I think would be good
>>
>>74700721
boypussy or gtfo

I don't make the rules I just enforce them
>>
>>74704978
tits too
>>
File: 41DJREoNbmL.jpg (517 KB, 2048x961) Image search: [Google]
41DJREoNbmL.jpg
517 KB, 2048x961
Just make all bathrooms unisex so we can end these retarded hermaphrodite bathroom debate. We don't need shitty special snowflake signs.

Also lol at the faggot on the left with the obvious razor blade marks on his arm.
>>
>>74703782
>This worked fine without regulation
Why don't you tell the Charlotte city council that?

>wanting to insert some government intervention because you hate trannies
This shit was started by pro-tranny pandering.

Why don't do some fucking research before you spout off with a wall of text full of bullshit?
>>
>>74704978
he's ugly as fuck m8
>>
>>74705089
>'self harm' scars
says it all really
>>
>>74704840
Haha you're dating a faggot.

Maybe the reason why you aren't getting many serious replies is your cunty tone? Holy fuck, I can see your problem glasses through your typed words.
>>
>>74704840
>Lol

Good response, you sure proved me wrong. I've completely changed my mind due to your thoughtful post.
>>
>>74700721
Maybe someone can fill me in on how the brains of dems work, because I honestly don't get it.

Obviously you don't think bathrooms should be separated because of the biological differences between the sexes. So then, why? Why do you think there is a need for separate bathrooms at all? Or is the next step in true progressivism getting rid of gendered bathrooms altogether?
>>
File: 1443845383407.gif (3 MB, 253x190) Image search: [Google]
1443845383407.gif
3 MB, 253x190
>>74705343
Nonsense transgender people are perfectly normal healthy people :^)
>>
>>74704961
If you make a law restricting bathroom usage you're gonna need the state to enforce it. The only way to actually enforce that would be to have people guarding the restrooms checking birth cirtificares of anyone coming in. This is expensive and would make public bathrooms universally terrible. If you don't want to check borth cirtificates you could have them check genitals, which would be considered invasive and most people wouldn't like that, and trans people who've had surgery would still use them. If you base it on how the people appear then there will be cis people who can't use the bathroom because the guards think they're trans, and trans people that pass will use the restrooms they want.
There is no way to enforce this and it is a non issue considering it was fine before without regulation. Inviting the government to police bathrooms is short sighted and idiotic. If you support this you're as bad as any liberal who changes their opinion on issues when they effect them.
>>
>>74705456
This is what I want. I'm tired of having to walk all the way to the other side of the building because some retarded designer put the woman's restroom and the men's restroom on the opposite sides of the building.
>>
>>74705196
So because liberals want to do somthing retarded we should do somthing equally retarded in the other direction?
>>
>>74705380
I'm better than ~95% of the people who post here. Which is not hard to accomplish lol. And I'm here to entertain myself above all else. Coming here is like reading the crazy letters people send in to the local paper about how Obama is a Muslim and trans people are actively looking to rape our women and children. That's the section I always flip to first.

Comedy gold :)

If someone wants to try to make an actual argument that could be interesting, but so far you've all been pretty disappointing. So trolling you with minimal effort (and maximum entertainment) is what it comes to :/
>>
File: image.gif (5 KB, 300x232) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
5 KB, 300x232
>>74700721
Red pill side effect story:

>be me
>enter burger restaurant today (yeah yeah whatever)
>order burg
>waiting for burg, have to take a piss
>walk to bathroom
>sign on door says "Bathroom closed for maintanence, please use women's room"
>immediately feel I am being tricked into some LGBT protest thing
>knock on women's room door, no answer
>slowly enter, waiting for someone inside to scream RAPE
>bathroom is empty, take a piss and leave, no big deal
>eat delicious American burger

I really though it was a some kind of trap at first senpai. Like the company was protesting the NC law or something by making men use the women's room.

Have I swallowed too many red pills?
>>
>>74701555
>well-learned
oh my kek

the bolstering of intellect by leftists is still appaling to me, oh how often they have to project their "intelligence" as being above others
>>
>>74701855
>are not men
yes they are, you fucking moron

just because you feel you are a woman, does not make you woman, youre still not a woman if you get sex reassignment surgery or take hormones for life, you are XY as a male,deal with it
>>
>>74701801
.5? its even less than that
>>
>>74705533
>fine before without regulation
Look, another person who has no idea what he's talking about.

Charlotte started this with an ordinance that would keep businesses from preventing people from using whichever bathroom they chose. The state law prevents a municipality from infringing property rights in this way. It wasn't some "lol, we hate trannies, let's make a law to show it". They had a damn good reason to make the law.
>>
>>74702319
again, your feelings and "identity" dont mean shit in the objective reality we all live in. just because you deny it does not make you special
>>
>>74705670
How is protecting property rights equally as retarded as infringing them?
>>
Bathroom laws are literally retarded. If they can't pass they'll wait till they get home anyway.

It's all a set up so the feds can pass an invasive ass law, then we're fucked
>>
I've got a question. Is there a difference between gender and sex? I've heard that your gender is what you feel you are and your sex is what you biologically are.

Is this true? Would that make a manwoman's gender female and their sex male?
>>
>>74705533
>would make public bathrooms universally terrible.
Public restrooms are universally terrible already.
>>
I'm convinced that OP is a massive troll but in case I'm wrong answer this.

If you actually read the NC Bathroom Bill you'd notice they recommend installing more private bathrooms in public buildings to accommodate these "special people" so why not just use those if you aren't comfortable with using your biological pre-determined bathroom?
>>
>>74706219
There needs to be a law against having to pay money to take a shit. Like those bathroom doors with coin slots.
>>
>>74706274
Gender and sex are interchangeable. SJWs conflate gender with gender roles.
>>
>>74700721
>100 years

Try like 10?
>>
>>74706415
Because those bathrooms are almost never convenient. There are less of them around, they're usually further away than the normal bathroom, and also they're pointless. I pee where I want and no law is going to stop me lol.
>>
>>74706080
Like I said, without regulation it was fine. It wasn't until people stsrted making a big deal out of it and started making laws that it became an issue.

>>74706177
Businesses should be able to choose weather or not they want trans people in their bathrooms. If they want to waste money keeping trans people out they can do that. No one ever did before because that's retarded. The government shouldn't be policing those things though.
>>
just use the disabled restroom
>>
>>74706706
The ones that say "out of order"?
>>
>>74706632
But the law aims to fix this problem? How is that a bad thing?
>I pee where I want
And I hope that thinking gets you arrested for voyeurism you little faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (356 KB, 800x1569) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356 KB, 800x1569
>>74700721
>>
>>74706533
10 or 100 or 240 it makes no difference, our stance on "lgbt rights" is the same now as it always was; namely: they have the exact same rights as everyone else.
>>
File: lolsatan.webm (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
lolsatan.webm
2 MB, 480x270
>>74705791
>better than ~95% of the people who post here

*at taking dick?

Yes sir, but not all of us share the same life goals
>>
>>74706634
Again, tell the Charlotte city council that, since they were the ones who started trying to police bathrooms. Place the blame where it belongs.
>>
>>74701555
>well-learned
I am so glad to meet another educated Individual in this intellectual wasteland. Well met, m'trap.
>>
>>74706786
The law tries to separate trans people from the general population, which is a step in the wrong direction. Think integration and getting society to stop caring so hard about my penis so hard.

Also please don't call me a faggot.

>>74706838
Well this is probably true too. I take a dick like a pro :)

Not what I meant tho
>>
>>74701855
>xD
>x fucking D
kys
>>
>>74700721
fuck off yankee stop telling us what to do
>>
File: 1461514946412.jpg (57 KB, 400x408) Image search: [Google]
1461514946412.jpg
57 KB, 400x408
>>74701555
For someone well-learned, you didn't know the most mentioned governor currently in office.

And the one who is integrally connected to the issue you started a thread about.
>>
>>74706632
You're disgusting
>>
>>74707042
>on 4chan
>doesn't wan't to be called a fag
Pick one.
>>
>>74707042
How is NOT giving your mental illness special legal privileges separating you from society?
>>
>>74706922
I don't care who started it. Just because they want to move one way doesn't mean we have to go the opposite. The sensible thing is to stand our ground and make sure they don't enact dumb legeslation, not try and tske them down with us with more stupid laws
>>
File: 1463521795699.jpg (19 KB, 399x281) Image search: [Google]
1463521795699.jpg
19 KB, 399x281
>>74707042

So some random weak kid with body dismorphia, taking dick in the ass, has some leftist superiority complex

Is better than 95% of EVERYONE on /pol/

Just think about that for a second

How do you know Jesus isn't lurking right now?
>>
>>74707313
That's what HB2 did, remove shitty legislation.
>>
>>74707464
Making laws you can't enforce is shitty legeslation. This is nc shooting itself in the foot because of "ideals".
>>
>>74703711
>Still don't get the biology argument desu
You're body is the process of countless generations of evolution. Those genitals your version of dysphoria is driving you to sever off are also the result of particular genetic fine tuning.
As you grew as a child, those testes released (or should have released) a highly specific cocktail of hormones (sexual or even otherwise) that guided your body's growth, even from before your birth.
Knowing that, how can you deny basic logic and assume your brain is somehow preserved from that biological system?
if anything, your brain contains a defect that shows your body did not develop properly. This is just an unfortunate turn of fate that is largely outside of your control.
That being said, cutting off your genitals to better suite a delusion is not a cure, nor is it a helpful treatment. Chances are, in a decade or more, you will commit suicide out of regret anyway. Keep in mind this is not a week or a few years after transitioning. Statistically trannies kill themselves long after you'd expect them to get over their transition.
>>
>>74707042
ugly faggot
>>
The real problem with OP is that he's a vegan. I want natural selection to speed up its process of picking them off.
>>
>>74707042
Tranny faggot is trying to laugh off thoughts of self harm and suicide because it will never truly be the opposite gender.>>74707042
you will never give birth to a child.
>>
>>74701855
Xdxdxdxdxd
SHOW ME THE MoNEY RODRIGo
>>
The problem with the entire thing is that gender identity has no test, no outward way of knowing what someone identifies as. And the reason for bathroom segregation is comfortability of people who are using the bathroom with strangers.

Since you usually won't verify someone's sex who is sharing the restroom with you, and you can't know their gender, the only thing you know is how they present, and it's presentation that's going to determine if anything whether someone's comfortable with someone else in the bathroom, but that hasn't been discussed at all.

Take this example: What if a transgender woman A goes into the woman's bathroom, and there are a couple of other people in there (B and C) who are, for all outward appearances (and biologically, not that the woman A would ever know), and are presenting as, female. But what if, in fact, B and C identify as male and are using the wrong restroom.

Does A have a right to feel offended in this instance and that her privacy has been violated? Let's say she somehow had met B and C earlier at some transgender group and knows they identify as male. Does this law mean that transgender people are now forced to use the bathroom of their chosen gender, or just that they can now use either one?
>>
>>74707387
Jesus would probably be in the 5%, though who knows. If he's as transphobic as modern churches make him out to be id stay far away from him :/

>>74707764
We're still pretty far understanding what causes gender dysphoria. The more we learn about it, then obviously the more we'll be able to talk reasonably. Until then I'll do what makes me happy :)

>>74707883
Go vegan! For the planet and yourself :)

>>74707932
I don't do that self-destructive stuff anymore.
>>
Sometimes I wonder what transgendered vagina feels like. Can anyone describe one to me?
>>
>>74707744
Read the fucking law moron. It prevents any government but the general assembly from passing regulations on bathrooms. It literally does what you say you want. This is not unenforceable. There is one part of the bill that isn't enforceable and it only pertains to state owned facilities.
>>
File: 1453927432988.jpg (93 KB, 960x627) Image search: [Google]
1453927432988.jpg
93 KB, 960x627
>>74706632
No law stops you from killing people, but you're still doing something that the majority of people in that area have voted to make a law to stop.

If you're upset, you're free to leave the state. Actually, you don't even live here. Why are you upset? Some perceived connection to these people? Because you're trans you're more connected to them than to anyone else in the state who might have had an uncomfortable experience? You know nothing about this state and yet you want to control what happens in it.

Classic. Progressive. Authoritarian. Horseshit.

I don't even like Pat. I've met the guy. I've met Art Pope, too -- not that you'd know who he is either -- they're both unlikeable cunts. They can at least pretend to represent the people of this state. You're worse; you can't even pretend.

>>74707744
The state can arrest someone for violating this law; it is absolutely enforceable. If you mean "This law doesn't stop a trans person from using the bathroom which corresponds to their mental rather than physiological sex" ... sure, but that isn't what laws do.
>>
>>74708100

like sticking your dick in a rotten rabbit carcass
>>
>>74703433
Please kys
>>
>>74708270
You're not putting me off here.
>>
>>74708349

80% chance your dick will fall off a week later also
>>
I hope you become a suicide statistic
>>
>>74708551
Will condoms work?
>>
>>74708551
That's only if they bite you, and it only disappears on the full moon.
>>
>>74700721
I believe all this'll do is give perverts an incentive to video tape women and little children in the bathrooms. And it already has. Trannies were passing and shitting in whatever toilet they wanted to with no problem but now it's a problem that some governor doesn't wanna pedos spying on children?
>>
The federal government has absolutely no right to dictate the manner in which private businesses provide restrooms to the public.

If individual states or municipalities wish to legislate bathroom law, that is acceptable.

Myself, I find the entire issue asinine and irrelevant. There are far more pressing issues, and seeing large amounts of coverage of this jackass shit on mainstream news outlets is disgusting.

Tell me about the Sauds getting pussy-pounded in Yemen! Tell me about something important, damnit!

As for a personal view, I feel that someone attempting to portray a gender not matching their born biological sex must put in absolute asstons of hard work before their life choice can be respected. I will not respect someone's "bravery" because they choose to be publicly transgender. I have a bit of perverse respect for someone with success at transition.

Basically, if an individual is making the decision to transition to another gender, they must put in significant hard work before any achievement can be recognized. And funnily enough, using the "proper" bathroom is something of an achievement.

Wanna do it? Work for that shit and don't go in there as a hairy, nasty horror-show.

All that being said, transgender people tend to invoke a feeling of intrinsic disgust in me. Maybe how I was brought up. I'm very open with this feeling, and it doesn't cloud my more conscious thought. Even so, seeing that shit around makes my fucking skin crawl desu.
>>
>>74708658

their corrosive acids completely dissolve condoms on contact
>>
>>74708959
So two condoms?
>>
File: 1381191412370.jpg (31 KB, 365x352) Image search: [Google]
1381191412370.jpg
31 KB, 365x352
It's just attention whores going through extreme delusions. They want to use whatever bathroom they want because they think they're special snowflakes that don't have to think about their dna. The last thing a tranny like that wants is to accept reality. That aside there are plenty of perverts out there who can and will take advantage of such a bathroom law and fucked up shit will happen to people
>>
>>74701555
Are you...okay anon?
>>
>>74709203

I heard about a guy that ate thru over 20 condoms with one contraction of his venomous gash

they had to quarantine that arby's for a month

if you wanna take that risk be my guest but I've done all I can to warn you
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 400x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 400x362
Sage
>>
>>74700721

We didn't need a law either way
>>
>>74703358
You ask a good question limey, and are much closer to the truth than you know. Obama wants all restrooms to be marked as "restroom" with no gender identifiers. He may say otherwise but anyone who can read the tea leaves of his speeches can figure this out rather quickly. Watch lawsuits start to be filed because trans-women can't use urinals, it's discriminatory to have urinals in any bathroom. The liberal courts will find for the plaintiffs and all urinals will be removed, replaced with stalls. Then the bathrooms are truly the same and you won't be able to tell which one you are in. We've been told by libtard media that just as our grandparents had to get used to niggers being allowed everywhere, we now have to get used to using the bathroom with whatever gender happen to be in there at the time.
>>
>>74709215
I find it difficult to believe that legislation like this would significantly increase the amount of scum looking to prowl public shitters for some non-consensual ass.

However; you've got a decent point. During all of this, there's been plenty of suggestion of completely gender-neutral bathrooms and similar things.

Generally, the LGBTQ(or did more shit get added on when I wasn't looking?) community has shouted those proposals down.

The objective of many in that community and many secondarily-affiliated leftist groups supporting them is NOT a pragmatic solution to violence towards transgender folks using the restroom as they would claim. Not at all.

The objective is to coerce or cajole the highest authority possible to provide perceived legitimacy to their "status", if you will. They want legal precedent to expand privilege to their group.

And it might not even be so much about the legal precedent as is the case in national security/intelligence issues.

It is a case of a small amount of people wishing for an identity that is currently not widely-accepted to be endorsed by the most concentrated collection of power, the federal government. Barring that, state governments.

I'm probably not as vehemently opposed to gender transition in general as you are; although I am absolutely terrified of this sort of thing becoming commonplace, acceptable, and Gods fucking forbid, ENCOURAGED in children. Same sort of thing as prescribing children psychotropic medication so freely. Just, uh...not as weird.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
>this thread
>>
>>74709647
Maybe good ole' Obongo wants that, but I doubt that the same could be said for the wider "community" supporting these things.

Their desire is for segregated-sex bathrooms, but for any individual to be able to freely choose between bathrooms. Most of them do see gender as something of a choice on a very fluid scale. These folks absolutely do NOT want universal bathrooms; they've called such measures transphobic and every other bullshit buzzword under the sun.

They want to be RECOGNIZED and LEGITIMIZED. They do not want to be "the same as everyone else". They don't just want to "be accepted".

They wish to be accepted into their own identity group, and they wish for that group to be as pervasive as possible in society.

Simple universal bathrooms sound appealing to me, but likely because it reminds me of Heinlein's Starship Troopers and other SPACE FASCISM style sci-fi.
>>
>>74709927
>not a good tooth to gum ratio
>>
File: marx democracy to siclaism.jpg (49 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
marx democracy to siclaism.jpg
49 KB, 850x400
>>74700721
>make me laugh with your crazy and outlandish beliefs

Here in NC we believe in the democratic process. We elected republicans to represent our lifestyle.
So you little fascist pervert better stay in you 95% white suburban Yankee town.
We don't like fascists down here who try to force their perceived superior "culture" on democratically elected politicians. And we don't have to justify our decisions to you fckn supremacist.

Grow up and you might realize that you are nothing but a useful idiot to the Marxist agenda of the destruction of American society
>>
>>74700721
Convert a couple unused storage spaces to unisex bathrooms, slap an "Other" sign on the door, and call it a fucking day.

Trannies' "right" to be accommodated does not trump everyone else's right to privacy.
>>
>>74700788
Why? Did you get your shit pushed in?
>>
The only people I see using public bathrooms are doing coke or have diarrhea, I don't know why gays are mad about this. Let's just have single toilet bathrooms like they do at gas stations so that way nobody has to share with anyone.
>>
>>74711550
>Let's just have single toilet bathrooms

NOOOOO, dude you have no idea how disgusting dirty female toilets are. They are like a huge purse for all their trash!
>>
>>74707291
I love how this question wasn't answered. It says it all, really
>>
>>74711950
I'll play devil's advocate.

I reckon that people in that position feel that any and every potentially "protected class" should have severe force of law guarding it from anything remotely differing from total and complete accommodation.

The argument would likely stem from already-protected classes such as handicapped, homosexuals, religious groups having significant measures in place for "protection", while transgender folk do not have the same.

Devil's advocate done.

Personally, I do not believe it is the duty of the federal government to protect ANY class; states or municipalities should be free to protect or exclude any class they wish.

And I think federalism can suck my chode.
>>
>>74702826
You should face discrimination. You're mentally ill.
>>
i had to take a bathroom break one time at school i walked in it was smelly there was a woman in the bathroom i wondered why she was there she said i don't know i said are you are a boy or a girl i don't know she just kind of stared at me lol
>>
>>74702876
i am gay where do i get help?
>>
As a conservative North Carolinian, I believe in limited government. My belief doesn't change here. The entire law is a gross overreach of government authority.

Yes, the entire law. Read the damn thing, or at least its cliffnotes. This whole "bathroom" bullshit is all political theater to distract you from everything else that got shit on.
>>
>>74714613
Even the part that protects your property rights from overzealous local governments?
>>
>>74700721
As a man I love being able to use the women's room now. Some have couches and places to rest if I feel bloated plus I can just sit there and watch the ladies come and go. It's a wonderful bonus for me and yes I've sniffed a few seats of the real hottest looking ladies. You'd be surprised how many of them don't flush, what's up with that ladies of pol. ? I still sniff anyway though.
>>
>>74714856
Mind pointing me toward that part?
>>
>>74714856
Protection of contract and private property rights is one of the only absolutely necessary obligations of the federal government. Or, more properly, of ANY government. Even the most stringent minarchist couldn't argue that. Only folks that think government has no place in protection of contract breach and private property are various anarchists.
>>
>>74715237
Section 3.3 subsection b

>The General Assembly declares that the regulation of discriminatory practices in places of public accommodation is properly an issue of general, statewide concern, such that this Article and other applicable provisions of the General Statutes supersede and preempt any ordinance, regulation, resolution, or policy adopted or imposed by a unit of local government or other political subdivision of the State that regulates or imposes any requirement pertaining to the regulation of discriminatory practices in places of public accommodation.
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.