[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get transformed into a huge leftist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 640x960
How do you get transformed into a huge leftist?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160520-144017.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160520-144017.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>Step one: be a naive, impressionable kid who has enough emotional intelligence to primitively understand and care about topical issues, but not enough to grasp their complexity or harsh truths

>Step two: grow up in an all-white at least mildly affluent neighborhood far away from where any real crime happens

>Step three: go to college on daddy's dime but pursue a liberal arts degree because STEM takes too much effort

>Step four: Follow through mandatory college brain washing and develop a religious-like infatuation for 1960's activists

>Step five: Realize there's no real causes left to fight for, so campaign against the reach of a man's leg span on public transit

It's that simple.
>>
>>74698831
College
>>
>>74698831
lack of dick in adolescence
why do you think prostitutes are so red-pilled or absolute not give a fuck?
>>
Public school
>>
Leftists suck ass.

http://northwestfront.org/2016/05/radio-free-northwest-may-19th-2016/

Go to 8:00 and listen to Adam Corolla discuss why honest, law-abiding white people are going for Trump.

Definitely worth a listen.
>>
>>74699424

This is a decent analysis.

The deeper reality is that leftists have rejected God, and he has let them become insane. It's an exact parallel of what happened to Nebuchadnezzar in the Old Testament. Once he walked with God, but then turned away and became literally insane.

There is no other way of explaining how people today believe that cutting off your penis and putting on a dress makes you a woman.
>>
>>74700142

Well it's in the name itself. Left means sinister. Sinister is evil on the left

Things associated with the left have always been considered evil, that's why Christians used to make left handed people learn to write right handed
>>
>>74698831
Damn, now I know why Bill fell under that harpy's spell.
>>
>>74700355
>left is sinister
why do fags wear an earring in their right ear?
>>
>>74698831
Being in high school Under the Bush presidency...

Now im for trump
>>
>>74698831
Optimism concerning the nature of humans. Discarding old ways of thinking without understanding why they were used.

Things will proceed how they always did. Proponents of change will be disappointed at what their change didn't bring about, opponents of change also upset that the end didn't come like they predicted. There will be no great reckoning nor any great "aha liberals/conservatives I told you so". Life will simply continue on as it always has.
>>
>>74698831
Join academia.
It was amazing to me how brainwashed I got during the beginning of my time at college. It was only after I got back home and detoxed over the summer that I realized how pervasive it actually was.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.