[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a policy proposed by Trump that you don't like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: loiku.png (337 KB, 468x344) Image search: [Google]
loiku.png
337 KB, 468x344
What's a policy proposed by Trump that you don't like?

There's no way everyone here deep throats him nonstop without having a disagreement
>>
>>74698724
I wish he was even harder on degenerates.
Other than that his plans seem good for the most part. At least a good start.
>>
oh look, it's another shill slide thread!

sage
>>
Mass surveillance. Direct violation of the 4th amendment.

Other than that, I agree with him.
>>
>>74698724
He thinks that all of the NSA spying is a good thing and that Snowden should be brought back, tried for treason and executed.
>>
>>74698724
Trannies
>>
>>74698893
4 seconds apart.
>>
I wish he'd make the muslim ban permanent

I don't think he's really all that well informed about the ideas of internet freedom. They ought to be forever protected so SJW's can never ruin the free exchange of ideas.
>>
>>74698899
do you want people releasing secrets to rival countries to be fucking tolerated? waht the fuck are you? some kind of anarcho capitalist faggot?
>>
>>74698899
Snowden still committed treason you know. He didn't just leak that the government was spying on people, he leaked a bunch of top secret shit too.
>>
>>74698724
Nothing. I believe fully in the fuhrerprizip.
>>
>>74698724
He wants to cut funding for NASA
>>
>>74698724

I think the wall is a dumb idea but it's the sentiment behind it that matters.
>>
>>74699063
>>74699177
The classified NSA shit is unconstitutional and is being used for non-national security related domestic law enforcement. It hasn't prevented any terrorist attacks, and, in fact, makes us less safe because it is not properly targeted.

>One current federal prosecutor learned how agents were using SOD tips after a drug agent misled him, the prosecutor told Reuters. In a Florida drug case he was handling, the prosecutor said, a DEA agent told him the investigation of a U.S. citizen began with a tip from an informant. When the prosecutor pressed for more information, he said, a DEA supervisor intervened and revealed that the tip had actually come through the SOD and from an NSA intercept.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-dea-sod-idUSBRE97409R20130805

Now fuck off, you unthinking bootlickers.
>>
The progressive tax plan. Loopholes should be eliminated and everyone pays an equal percentage.
>>
>>74698885
Not a shill. It's actually a good discussion. Trump must have people lurking around, hopefully they see what his supporters may want.
>>
>>74698724
I disagree with his positions on the NSA spying programs.

If he runs with Rand, Rand will sort that out.
>>
>>74698724
I really, really wish he was for gassing tranny degenerates. But, you can't have everything in life.
>>
>>74698724
I will happily accept almost every bad policy if he preserves the republic and defeats the attempt to erase our laws by flooding the country with cartel-enslaved political machine cogs.
>>
>>74699036
>muslim ban permanent
like a constitutional amendment?
>>
File: file.jpg (186 KB, 600x522) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
186 KB, 600x522
His trade policies are bad.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.