[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America needs to apologize for Hiroshima and Nagasaki [GENERAL - IV]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 90
File: ApologizeForTheWarCrime.png (307 KB, 426x597) Image search: [Google]
ApologizeForTheWarCrime.png
307 KB, 426x597
Hiroshima and Nagasaki were war crimes that I have seen many people here justify in the previous threads for various reasons ranging from "They deserved it" to "The alternative was a land invasion which would have been worse". Well, that is not the point of these threads, the point of these threads is that I hope that we can all agree they were war crimes and that they should be apologized for as soon as possible.

It doesn't matter if you think it was justified or not because the fact is that it was a war crime and war crimes should be apologized for regardless of whether or not you think it was the "lesser of two evils". It was a direct targeting of a civilian population, Hiroshima had some military targets but they were not the objective, they were in the East and South East, well outside the blast radius around the targeted point which was in the middle of the city. It instantly killed over a hundred thousand innocent civilians who had no part in any other atrocity or war crime such as Nanking that you may feel the need to deflect to for some reason. Those that survived were inflicted with debilitating injuries that not just affected them but also increased the risk of ailments such cancer for their descendants who are no longer at war with you. Put aside your pride and apologize for what you know were terrible acts, what you know were war crimes.

Also, please note that WW2 was not a black and white, "good" vs "evil" affair, it was a 5 year cluster fuck and all major factions committed atrocities and war crimes such as the bombing of Dresden and the rape of Berlin and they should also be apologized for but that is not the subject of this thread so please don't feel the need to deflect to them or call me a hypocrite.
>>
File: FamilyAfterHiroshimaBlast.jpg (266 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
FamilyAfterHiroshimaBlast.jpg
266 KB, 1600x1064
>>74696303
Another question I'd like you to reflect on is how that if Hiroshima happened today, what would the reaction of the public be? Well, you already know the answer, it would be considered a terrorist act.
>>
File: 1382894151905.png (961 KB, 600x909) Image search: [Google]
1382894151905.png
961 KB, 600x909
Goddamn you are desperate.
You live in the muslim kingdom, what the fuck do you care about WW2?
The nips started it, The US finished it.
It was war therefore your argument is invalid.
We will not apologize for something a different generation did,
>>
Trump wouldn't apologize for Hiroshima.

Shit had to happen, alas.

http://northwestfront.org/2016/05/radio-free-northwest-may-19th-2016/

Go to 8:00 and listen to Adam Corolla discuss why honest, law-abiding white people are going for Trump.

Definitely worth a listen.
>>
>>74696765
/thread
>>
Not going to happen.
>>
Why do you keep spamming this thread?
>>
>>74696303
Go home Muhammad, Britain is Anglo country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5bcpjUjLpU
>>
You insult this world view by trivializing it to nothing more than a daily shit post.

It's easily more disrespectful to the Japanese victims of the bomb than actually bombing their slanty fucking assess.
>>
>>74696303
Fuggoff
>>
Does Goku ever apologize to Vegeta? Or, yell, Piccolo?
>>
>>74696879
You can damn near retarded and still be a military musician, you know. Like all you need is a 35 or something on the asvab.
>>
>>74696303
S-sorry that some guy nuked your country during a war that ended long before I was born.
>>
>>74696758
it was an act of war you mongoloid, look up the definition of terrorism
>>
>>74696758
It's easy to call it an act of terror when leftists feed revisionist history to college students.
>>
>>74696303
We spoke the other day when you made this thread, and again later when you made it again, you're still a faggot spammer. Get the fuck off /pol/ and go service your wife's BF.
>>
File: IfItHappenedToday.jpg (45 KB, 419x269) Image search: [Google]
IfItHappenedToday.jpg
45 KB, 419x269
>>74696765
Despite what you may believe the United Kingdom is not a Muslim nation but please continue to attempt to deflect to that bullshit Muslim mayor argument if it makes you feel less guilty about your nation's war crimes.

War crimes are never justified, there is no debate about that, it is a fundamental concept of what a war is and has been for the last several hundred years, you do not target civilians.

>We will not apologize for something a different generation did,

The government of the present is responsible for making amends for the crimes of their predecessors.
>>
>>74697146
>have busses that say Allah akbar
>most popular name for boys is muhammad
>>
>>74697146
>you do not target civilians.
If you want to win you do. Why aren't you up Germany's ass for bombing your homeland directly, did you somehow not learn about the Blitz?
Oh, I know why, because you're a faggot attempting to make /pol/ even worse with your constant reposting of garbage threads. Kill yourself.
>>
>>74696303
It's too late for apologies.

If an apology was required, it would have been by the people ordering and doing it.

Here, we all think that it doesn't matter. Having a man apologize, even though he wasn't even alive when it happened, and thus responsible for nothing has NO meaning.

This is the same reason we don't give a shit about apologies for Chinese and Korean killings.
None of us did anything.
>>
>>74696303
>apologizing for retaliation
don't want to get hit, don't talk shit.
>>
>>74696303
I'm sorry we didn't hit Tokyo and Osaka instead.
>>
>>74697306
Why was Germany punished for its numerous war crimes if you believe they were justified? I amn't making /pol/ worse, maybe you'd see that if you didn't consider it your own personal safe space for American exceptionalism. You aren't infallible and you too were the "baddies" some of the time as well, you should really come to terms with that because you're coming across as more and more of a pathetic child every day you don't.
>>
They need to admit their war crimes on the Chinese first. Asians are such cowards.
>>
I hope Trump never apologizes for the London nuking.
>>
>>74697618
War crimes only applies toward humans.
>>
>>74697610
>why was Germany punished for its numerous war crimes
They lost.
The other day, you claimed you were going to keep spamming this thread every day until Americans in general somehow stopped feeling exceptional or something, basicly admitting that you were just a faggot troll like we all knew all along.
Seriously, your parents would cry but in their hearts they'd prefer the closure your death would bring, as it's preferable to watching you linger day to day wasting the life they gave you.
I have an exit-bag infographic if you need it, or you can just google "how do I tie a noose"
>>
>>74696303
Sure

... as soon as Britain apologizes for the burning of Washington DC in 1814
>>
>>74697841
I don't see how you could feel exceptional if your country was responsible for some of the most despicable and horrific acts to ever be committed against your fellow man in the entire history of the Earth.
>>
File: 1458912053001.png (55 KB, 850x1905) Image search: [Google]
1458912053001.png
55 KB, 850x1905
>>74696303
No. The Japanese empire had so much control over their own people and their people were so fervorously devoted to their emperor that the land invasion would have destroyed millions of lives and leveled the country.
>>
File: kyon.jpg (45 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
kyon.jpg
45 KB, 200x200
>>74696303
This fag again...
>>
>>74696303
>General
I kek'd hard.
>>
File: 1461552339980.jpg (72 KB, 526x567) Image search: [Google]
1461552339980.jpg
72 KB, 526x567
>>74697146
Japan chose to manufacture for war in civilian populated areas. Those civilians were warned for days in advance to get out. Japan bombed their own civilians by doing this. Not to mention the a tyro cities the Japanese committed against the Chinese and others were more atrocious than what any nazi's were believed to have done.

This generation bombed no one, therefore we owe no apologies.

2/10 you got me to reply.
>>
File: 1462813623270.jpg (16 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1462813623270.jpg
16 KB, 300x250
>>74697299
TOP kek
>>
>>74698099
2 years, maybe 3 at most before life would be pretty much normal again for your family, the first 6 months are rocky but after a few seasons things improve at home, but neither your mother or father want to admit that they're ultimately happier without you in their lives anymore, not even to themselves.
>>
File: UK BTFO.png (18 KB, 1247x145) Image search: [Google]
UK BTFO.png
18 KB, 1247x145
>>74696303
>>
File: waifu.jpg (36 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
36 KB, 450x337
>>74697831
Good point. This is why we don't need to apologize.
>>
>>74698099
>America committed some of the most horrible and despicable acts
Try Unit 731 britcuck
>>
File: Japan.jpg (435 KB, 796x883) Image search: [Google]
Japan.jpg
435 KB, 796x883
>>
>>74696303
Stop shit posting the same thing every day. At least change it up more
>>
>>74697831
Don't even front nukebaby. You're pretty much the same genetic stock as every other Asian
>>
>>74698492
came to post this
wasnt disappointed
>>
File: ambientempature.jpg (19 KB, 485x435) Image search: [Google]
ambientempature.jpg
19 KB, 485x435
>>74698632
>>
>>74698357
We shouldn't have even been in Singapore or any of the other Eastern colonies to begin with but that is a topic for another day. The Singapore garrison had to surrender, they were cut off and were out of food and ammunition, to continue fighting only put the civilian population in harms way and would have done nothing to prevent the inevitable.

But you are once again deflecting, Hiroshima was a war crime, why won't you accept that your country needs to apologize for it?
>>
>>74698492
Can we all just save this and spam it in every one of these threads?
>>
This bullshit is going on now for a week i guess whats the point of this
>>
>>74696303
ur dad beat my dad in a fight when they were kids so i want u to apologize to me for that
>>
>>74696303
I'm not apologizing for shit. I didn't do any of the shit. Fuck apologizing for something I had NOTHING to do with, that means Hiroshima and Slavery. Fuck off Britfag.
>>
>>74698745
So was Dresden
>>
>>74698777
you mean you arent already doing that
>>
History is no place for apologies. Also, what Japan did to the Chinese was much more gruesome
>unit 731
>>
>>74696303
No. They got only a fraction of what they deserved.
>>
File: 1398960117374.jpg (38 KB, 604x483) Image search: [Google]
1398960117374.jpg
38 KB, 604x483
>>74697146
I don't feel guilty about anything your dumb ass has to say.
It was an act of war to stop the war.
If you want to bring up this present govt making amends then go talk to saudi arabia for the millions they've killed or your own government for committing cultural suicide for the muslims,or hell even japan for PEARL FUCKING HARBOR, the reason we retaliated in the first fucking place. Take your bullshit to cripchan or plebbit ahmed. We won't apologize for a justified retaliation. Stupid fucking sandnigger. If anybody should apologize, it should be you for assisting in the death of the UK.
>>
>>74696765
>The nips started it

No they didn't, the US just kept sticking it's nose in Japan's business until they snapped.
>>
File: lol.jpg (100 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
100 KB, 393x391
>>74698691
>>
>>74698877
Comrade!
>>
>>74698777
>>74698877
checked
>>
>>74698826
For Americans on /pol/ to leave their bubble of infallibility and acknowledge their past crimes against the human race.

>>74698847
You need to change your outlook on your nation and what it has done to the world, you aren't always the good guys and the onerous is on living Americans to apologize for their country's past atrocities.

>>74698850
I covered that in OP if you can learn to read.
>>
>>74696303
If only you anglo shitheads hadn't listened to Churchill and gone to war with Germany this wouldn't have happened. Your country filling up with shitskins and your bloodline dying out is retribution for that.
>>
>>74698745
>What's this here?
>"Hm? Oh, I thought we'd packed all that away...that used to belong to our..son."
>You never told me you two had a kid
>"Well, he took his own life several years ago...we don't talk about him much these days"
>I'm so sorry I didn't know
>"No, it's alright, he....well, anon had some problems, he suffered a lot in his short life, I just wish we could've done more for him, but near the end he was beyond saving, always glued to his laptop muttering about yanks and war crimes, refusing to eat, it was a dark time for all of us."
>"Anyway, who's up for lemonade?"
>>
>>74698944
>Japan snapped
That's called starting it leaf
>>
>>74698492
P R O P A G A N D A

R

O

P

A

G

A

N

D

A
US didnt win the war , USRR did
stop forcing this pathethic meme
>>
File: nvidia, fuck you.jpg (28 KB, 472x368) Image search: [Google]
nvidia, fuck you.jpg
28 KB, 472x368
Why do I have to apologize for what some people long dead did 100 years ago before I was born?

Also, they were fucking Nazis.
>>
>>74699089
I'm sorry for hitting Japan back. Happy Ahmed?
>>
>>74696303
ok you limey cunt ive seen this thread everyday for the past week and now imma tell you why dropping the nukes were the most humane way to end WWII

look at the liberation of manila and the battle of Okinawa on wikipedia. The manila battle ended with the entire city being destroyed (as if a nuke had hit it) with 100,000 Philippino's dead and 30,000 japs dead. The battle of Okinawa ended with approx 130,000 japs dead and an approximate 150,000 Okinawan's dead, again the entire island was pretty much leveled (as if a nuke hit). These two battles cost approximately 400,000 lives, not including American deaths. The Nuke drops cost approx 300,000 deaths, but for the sake of you being a limey cunt, lets say 500,000. ASSUMING the US did not drop the bombs, we would have invaded Japan, and the numbers from the battles before would only continue to rise, not only that, but the entire country of japan would be left in rubble. Not to mention that the Soviets would most likely be less sympathetic that the Americans, take half of the country (raping and destroying everything in their way) leaving a divided Japan. I personally estimate that a full scale war with Japan would probably cost the Japanese 10 million lives at the VERY LEAST, and their entire infrastructure and agriculture base. If anything, the US should be thanked for dropping the nuclear bombs. The two battles mentioned were literally worse than the nukes, and NOT EVEN on the Japanese mainland. The US basically decided to sacrifice two Japanese cities to the nuclear bomb, which is far more humane than every city between Okinawa and Tokyo.

But this is all in vain, there is no way you could possibly comprehend just how many Japanese lives would have been lost in a full scale invasion, The US would have won with or without the bomb, the difference is that we were able to win the war by killing SUBSTANTIALLY less japanese
>>
it looks like there's a pretty strong case to be made that, according to the rules of the time, these two bombings were in fact war crimes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerial_bombardment_and_international_law#International_law_up_to_1945

but, as most of us have noticed, war crimes are for losers. Winners aren't in a hurry to punish themselves
>>
>>74696303
Everyone on both sides committed total war to end the war. The US warned the japanese that they would use a bomb on those cities if they did not cease fire. They ignored those claims and paid the consequences. The japanese sought biological warfare that would have been used had the war not ended. We all did what we had to do.
>>
>>74696303
Once, whites wete empathic and gullible.
Sociopathic nonwhites exploited this mercilessly.
They killed the goose that laid the golden egg.
Race war soon.
>>
File: TopPip.jpg (7 KB, 294x200) Image search: [Google]
TopPip.jpg
7 KB, 294x200
>>74698269
>>74699127
>I'm so insecure about my country that I fantasize about a stranger thousands of miles away killing themselves
>>
>>74698492
This is the same logic Muslims use when they're blowing up and niggers are rioting. seriously, most of the shit said in this applies better to american soldiers than anyone else.
>>
File: 1460947111141.png (2 MB, 1556x718) Image search: [Google]
1460947111141.png
2 MB, 1556x718
>>74698944
different times leaf. I can understand why our country would be curious, especially when half the planet wants our country destroyed just for shits and giggles.
>>
>>74699350
Apologize for being tyrannical shitlords to the colonies
>>
>>74699313
Who are "the japanese" in your post? The Japanese Imperial Army or the hundreds of thousands of innocents going about their daily lives in Hiroshima city and their descendants?
>>
>>74696303
think of it this way, if 2 BIG bombs werent dropped, 20,000 little bombs would have been
>>
>>74699137
So if I kept breaking into your house and fucked around with your shit and you punched me in the face, would you have started it? By that logic, Muslims did nothing wrong since you faggots bombed them first, why bitch about 9/11, you started it.
>>
>>74696303
THERE WAS AN APOLOGY ALREADY!

also
>2016
>saying weee sowwyyy

Seriously, I think apologising for something that happened ages ago doesn't bring any peace to anyone except anger. I still don't get why the US needs to apologise sure it was a terrible crime but will they pay? are people who did it alive today? probably not, was I alive then? no so who gives a shit.
>>
File: AMERIGAN AS FUG.webm (399 KB, 466x260) Image search: [Google]
AMERIGAN AS FUG.webm
399 KB, 466x260
>>74699459
>>
>>74699171
The war in Europe maybe. We ended the war officially with the capitulation of Japan. Plus what do you care? Your people were too busy killing one another like retards during the war.
>>
>>74697831
Just out of curiosity, as a japanese person, do you think the bombing was justified, and should America apologise?
>>
>>74699522
calm down Hussain
>>
>>74699350
>I'm so pathetic that I spam the same thread on /pol/ every day
Think really hard and convince yourself that there's even one family member who would truly be inconsolable if you just nutted up and ended it.
>>
>>74696303
You know what else was a war crime? The Bataan death march and the Pearl Harbor attack (which is the direct cause of Hiroshima and Nagasaki getting btfo)
>>
>>74696303

that's fucking illegal faggot.

i'm sick of you fucking faggot potheads and kikes thinking you can just break the law and get away with it. i've personally alerted the FDA about several illegal fucking lemonade and cookie stands in my neighborhood. they have NO fucking right to go and sell products that could potentially carry disease and harm someone, they have NO license or certification to do so.

there is no society or civilization without LAW. without LAW and the men who ENFORCE it, we're just fucking niggers.

who the fuck do you think you are to sell brownies wherever you feel like? do you think you can do anything you want? are you some sort of homosexual anarchist? fuck you. you're the reason why our nations are being invaded.

and don't tell me you degenerates have the proper fucking licenses and certifications to safely sell cooked food products anyways. you don't. you're not smart enough to pass the tests. and to me? you're nothing but wetback scum.

i hope you all go to prison and die of AIDS. the rest of us are better off without the kind of scumbags that don't ask permission before doing this kind of thing. somebody could get hurt, but what do you care? all you care about is yourself. you're a bunch of greedy kike individualists who aren't willing to be part of a NATION. you're worthless on your own and you're just a fucking chicago criminal selling contraband. i have no fucking pity for you and if i see you, i am reporting you.

die.
>>
>>74699287
Too bad the japs couldn't follow these rules either, RIP Chinese population centers
>>
>>74696758

I don't use definitions set today by liberal cucks. No apology is gonna happen mohammed :), nothing to apologize for.
>>
>>74699588
Reading at a third grade level, eh Tyrone?
>>
>>74699287
>Winner aren't in a hurry to punish themselves

I guess that why you Cannucks punish yourselves daily by keeping weedman
>>
>>74699693
You're right I'm glad the U.S. government brought the women and children of Hiroshima and Nagasaki to justice for those horrible atrocities they committed..
>>
Dropping little boy
>>
>>74698944
I didn't think that anyone could humiliate Canada any more than Justin Trudeau has.

Then I read your post.
>>
>>74696303
Are you fucking retarded? I'm legitimately asking.

That's like us telling you to apologize for the crusades.
>>
>>74699843
so did Trudeau personally meet you when you came off the plane? or were you in one of the secondary waves of niggers?
>>
>>74699911
Murica, lets go!
>>
File: exit bag.jpg (200 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
exit bag.jpg
200 KB, 1239x795
Here OP, I'd hate for you to fuck up and wake up in the hospital with secretly-disappointed parents surrounding you.
>>
>>74699522
I wouldn't compare it to a break-in leafy. More like "don't let your dog shit in my yard" and when they did we took an even bigger shit on theirs.
>>
>>74699904
I'm glad that at least not all American's here are irrational cunts that justify punishing innocent civilians with war crimes committed by their nation's soldiers thousands of miles away.
>>
>>74699917
I didn't think anyone could suck more nigger dick than Justin Trudeau has.

Then you replied to my post.
>>
>>74699965
Except this only happened 80 years ago and the people who did it are mostly still alive.
>>
>>74699911

Roll for uganda
>>
File: 1463856215499.gif (446 KB, 280x153) Image search: [Google]
1463856215499.gif
446 KB, 280x153
>>74699459
>inb4 Hurr Durr (some stupid bullshit) = not an argument
>>
>>74696770
Adam Corolla looks exactly like my illegal immigrant cousin, do you crackers seriously believe he's white? You "people" are so mongrelized you cant even tell who's who anymore
>>
>>74700011
congratulations patriot
>>
>>74699399
>This is the same logic Muslims use when they're blowing up and niggers are rioting.
I would love to hear your explanation for this.
>>
>>74696303
>Hiroshima and Nagasaki were war crimes

Site the law that prohibited the use of atomic bombs,
>>
>>74696303
People like you are the reason the UK sucks ass right now.
>>
>>74696303
>the nukes saved both Japanese and American lives by preventing an all out invasion of the mainland Japan
there you go
>>
That depends on whether you are a deontologist or a utilitarian
>>
>>74700111
sorry winston, there happens to be an ocean between the US and Japan, same with the US and europe, I guess that mean we should just stay confined to the land we have?
>>
>>74696303
this thread was pretty shitty the first 10 times and it hasn't improved with age. gas yourself.
>>
>>74700111
>punishing innocent civilians
Like Indians? Feather AND dot, you fucked 'em both.
I'm waiting to hear that apology, faggot.
>>
>>74700263
don't forget that the soviets were also going to invade
>>
>>74699965
The crusades took place hundreds of years ago by many states that no longer exist today in any way similar to their form in that era. The last crew member of the Enola Gay only died 2 years ago, this is modern history and in no way similar to the crusades. You are legitimately retarded to make that comparison.
>>
>>74700244
Now that you mention it this is technically right. For something to be considered a bombardment their needs to be many projectiles for a stable period of time. This was a really big one that was dropped twice non-consecutively.
>>
>>74697299
Your president is a nigger.
>>
>>74700401
>The crusades took place hundreds of years ago
you know what else took place hundreds of years ago

Britain's greatness
>>
>>74700401
>The last crew member of the Enola Gay only died 2 years ago
Maybe you should address your request for an apology to his tombstone then. Why haven't you ran a steak-knife across your neck yet, faggot?
>because you have to be over 18 to buy one
>>
>>74700401
Because yours is so much better Muhammad?
>>
File: 1463744894312.jpg (25 KB, 320x377) Image search: [Google]
1463744894312.jpg
25 KB, 320x377
>>74696303
>>
File: Japanese.soldiers.jpg (202 KB, 998x739) Image search: [Google]
Japanese.soldiers.jpg
202 KB, 998x739
>>74696303
News flash fag: In every conflict by every nation ever in the history of all time, there have been questionable things done to ensure leverage or victory. It's called war and war never changes. War is Hell.

Japan was an nationalistic powerhouse with great pride in it's people. The war would have gone on much longer with enormous amounts of human loss.

Unfortunately we cucked them after that. They became a industrial powrhouse afterward but those days too have passed. I'd love to see a strong Japan again. They were beyond honorable, proud, and loved tradition. Now they are tech slaves in a cesspool of degeneracy.
>>
>>74698691
>10,000 degrees one minute
>80 the next
nice post nevertheless
>>
>>74700146
Clearly you dream of filthy nigger cock. It must have been shoved up your ass so hard and so often that the semen has corrupted your neurons.

Stop with the nigger cock and read a history book.
>>
We will apologize for nuking Japan when the Turks apologize for killing 2.5 million Armenians.
>>
>>74700455
No shit. He is? Wow. I didnt know that.

In other news: The Sun is Hot
>>
>>74700623
why would we care about roaches killing ants?
>>
>>74696303
Resurrect our dead soldiers in Pearl Harbor, and then we'll talk, britbong.
>>
>>74696303

no we don't. i'd be happy to wield a flamethrower and fight on the beaches of iwo jima and burn every last jap again alongside my other fellow US soldiers in the name of the fallen US soldiers during WWII.
>>
>>74700072
They froze all Japanese assets and broke numerous commercial treaties all because Japan colonized Manchuria despite the us doing the same to the Philippines and so much worse to the natives on their own land. Not to mention you can't be the good guys if you're teamed up with Britain and France.
>>
>>74699911
wew
>>
Apologize for pearl Harbor you slanty eyed panty sniffer
>>
>>74700852
Ye
>>
>>74696303
>War crimes
WWII was the last total war, especially from Japan's viewpoint. Looking at it through today's post-deterrence goggles is retarded.
Nuking them into awed submission was the most moral choice, we owe no apology for doing the right thing.
>>
>>74700625
How does it feel being the cause of nigger worship and SJW? America is virtually a nation of niggers, mulattos and spics LOL
>>
File: 1463788424637.png (102 KB, 1092x2188) Image search: [Google]
1463788424637.png
102 KB, 1092x2188
>>74697386
You guys just couldn't handle our retaliation. We captured all your outlying islands, and when you wouldn't give up the president made the call to end the Japanese people as a whole if nesacery. Plans were to drop more than just two bombs, but the nips decided surrender over armageddon, the world without Japanese homeland would be interesting to see.

I for one an glad you guys decided to live, since you act as a buffer now against China.
>>
>>74700751
We'll I mean France surrendered so we helped them fight off the school bullies.
>>
>>74696303
apologize for the boston massacre faggot
>>
>>74700954
Oh gosh. IN THE NAME OF KEK, I AM CONFISCATING THIS BEAUTIFUL PICTURE, ANON.
>>
File: Hiroshima_versus_Detroit.jpg (157 KB, 800x560) Image search: [Google]
Hiroshima_versus_Detroit.jpg
157 KB, 800x560
god fuCKING DAMNIT AKMED HOW MANY DAY IN A ROW WILL I SAY THIS SHIT TO YOU BEFORE YOU UNDERSTAND! WE WILL NOT APOLOGIZE TO NIPS UNTIL NIGGERS APOLOGIZE FOR BEING NIGGERS. FINAL, PERIOD. SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT JESUS FUCK!!
>>
>>74700948
I didn't think somebody could post as worthlessly as OP, but you've made a believer out of me.
>>
>>74700214
>Pearl harbor happens, only military casualties
>US makes it it's business to go back and nuke two civilian areas

>War in Iraq, US wants oil and manage to fuck an entire region in the process
>Muslims make it their business to attack the world trade centre in a civilian area

Its not the worst thing in history, but it is muzzie tier.
>>
>>74700954
>this picture
/thread
>>
>>74700401
Guess what, fuckstick.

I have nothing to do with Hiroshima and Nagasaki, nor do you have anything to do with the crusades. Do you see how that works, fuckface?

Consider suicide, honestly.
>>
>>74700948
Your about to join the club, too. Faggot. Get ready for the sweet smell of multiculturalism. And do you hear that? That's the sound of your women being raped by shitskins.
>>
>>74700606
>Semen going into your brain
>You'll only lose some brain cells

Ayy lmao
>>
>>74699911
roll for Germany
>>
>>74701139
>Only military casualties

What is it like living in a world where you regard the lives of soldiers as being worth less than the lives of civilians?
>>
>>74696303
how should we have ended the war then?
>>
All's fair in love and war.
>>
>>74700964
France was the school bully, Germany was the scrawny little kid that somehow beat up the bully.
>>
No apology.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 461x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 461x319
>>74697386
my fellow man is right.

No Japanese want apology from obongo.it's too late and half nig apology is no worth.
>>
>>74701504
Ready to apologize for Nanking you slant eyed panty sniffer?
>>
>>74701278
Where did I say that? I said they only had military casualties so they should have gone for the Japanese military establishment and the emperor instead of defenseless civilians. Also soldiers sign up to the army knowing they can die at anytime while on duty, citizens do not know that.

>Murican logic
>If you kill their soldiers you may as well kill the civilians

Kek, what are war crimes?
>>
File: 1457194563227[1].webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457194563227[1].webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>74696303

2 nukes wasn't enough
>>
>>74701305
You're missing the point of the thread. Alternatives actions are irrelevant, the act they chose to commit was a war crime and it should be apologized for.

>>74701369
Something tells me you wouldn't be saying that if the Emus had nuked Melbourne.
>>
>>74701621
can you read his posting?>>74697386
>>
Sorry, but the bombing of civilian targets in world war 2 was widespread on ALL sides - i agree with you that it's morally reprehensible, but to label these two instances war crimes is a disservice to those that dies in other, similar but non nuclear, attacks.
The bombing of Tokyo killed about 100,000, far more than Nagasaki or Hiroshima - Is this a war crime ? What about Dresden ? Or the 25,000 killed by German bombing during the Blitz ? Are these all war crimes ?
>>
File: 1457194317680[1].webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457194317680[1].webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>74701690
winning wars is now a war crime, ok got it thanks.
>>
File: 1457194425226[1].webm (514 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457194425226[1].webm
514 KB, 1280x720
>>74701862
>>
File: 1457194494465[1].webm (895 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457194494465[1].webm
895 KB, 1280x720
>>74701911
>>
>>74701690
hey bong,stop using Japan as anti US tool.

We don't want apology from half obongo.
it's fucking annoying for Japanese.
>>
>>74701866
>Implying wars were never won without nuking an entire city
>>
>>74701798
>Are these all war crimes ?
I bet in his "mind" they are. Seriously, y'all need to just ignore the stupid hippy.
>>
>>74702009
t.english teacher in Japan
>>
>>74701636
We did. We broke Iwo Jima. We took all their crappy islands and broke their grip on the Pacific. Iwo Jima was sacred ground to the Japs. THEY STILL WOULDN'T SURRENDER. What was left, invade the mainland? You're deluding yourself, leaf. When a country won't surrender and you have to target the mainland, civilians will die no matter what. This way, we didn't lose any more Americans, and they surrendered straight up. Frankly, we should have skipped the whole island dance and gone right for the throat from the start.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 447x329) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 447x329
>>74701862
>>74701911
>>74701976
>>
>>74696758
It wasn't an act of terror you dune coon. It was war.
>>
File: 1457198874665[1].webm (126 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
1457198874665[1].webm
126 KB, 426x240
>>74701976
>>
>>74702055
I'm Japanese you chang lee.
>>
File: 1457199041410[1].webm (2 MB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
1457199041410[1].webm
2 MB, 800x400
>>74702091
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 479x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 479x307
>>74702091
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 470x313
>>74702159
>>
>>74696303
Politicians did it not the army both McCarthy and Eisenhower were against the nukes
>>
File: 136184846659.jpg (73 KB, 576x436) Image search: [Google]
136184846659.jpg
73 KB, 576x436
>>74702161
>>74702206
good times.
People were warned about those damn muzzies and boston paid the price because of bleeding heart liberals
>>
>>74699911
In before shit roll.
>>
File: 1457791163307[1].webm (3 MB, 448x320) Image search: [Google]
1457791163307[1].webm
3 MB, 448x320
>>74702071
>>74702161
>>74702206
>>74702159
>>
File: 1378477016410.jpg (179 KB, 796x883) Image search: [Google]
1378477016410.jpg
179 KB, 796x883
>no one posted this yet

It wasn't a "war crime". In many ways, it was mercy.
>>
>>74702059
Japan did want to surrender tho, America wanted unconditional surrender tho. America really just wanted a dick measuring contest with the Soviets.

>Frankly, we should have skipped the whole island dance and gone right for the throat from the start.

Nah, you guys could have avoided all of it just by staying out of world war 1. Seriously, the us didn't need colonies like the Philippines and whatever other shit that started tensions in the Pacific.
>>
>>74697146
>Implying turning a few godless gooks into carbon dust is a crime

If anything we should have kept nuking them
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 519x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 519x283
>>74702458
>>
File: 1457264446711[3].webm (3 MB, 998x562) Image search: [Google]
1457264446711[3].webm
3 MB, 998x562
>>74702458
>>
File: macarthur7.jpg (51 KB, 400x258) Image search: [Google]
macarthur7.jpg
51 KB, 400x258
"...the Japanese were ready to surrender and it wasn't necessary to hit them with that awful thing."
- DWIGHT EISENHOWER, Newsweek, 11/11/63

"It is my opinion that the use of this barbarous weapon at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan. The Japanese were already defeated and ready to surrender because of the effective sea blockade and the successful bombing with conventional weapons.
-ADMIRAL WILLIAM D. LEAHY
(Chief of Staff to Presidents Franklin Roosevelt and Harry Truman)

"The use of the atomic bomb, with its indiscriminate killing of women and children, revolts my soul."
"...the Japanese were prepared to negotiate all the way from February 1945...up to and before the time the atomic bombs were dropped; ...if such leads had been followed up, there would have been no occasion to drop the [atomic] bombs."
-HERBERT HOOVER

"When I asked General MacArthur about the decision to drop the bomb, I was surprised to learn he had not even been consulted. What, I asked, would his advice have been? He replied that he saw no military justification for the dropping of the bomb. The war might have ended weeks earlier, he said, if the United States had agreed, as it later did anyway, to the retention of the institution of the emperor."
-Norman Cousins was a consultant to GENERAL DOUGLAS MacARTHUR during the American occupation of Japan

THEY DIDN'T EVEN CONSULT MACARTHUR
>>
>>74702141
>I'm Japanese

Reminds me of that scene in Pinocchio, where he wishes upon a star to become a real boy..

Touching
>>
>Japan drags war on despite clearly having lost
>Entire war time they've committed atrocious acts like raping entire cities, cannibalism, murdering pows, etc.
>Dropping both atomic bombs made Japanese elite fear that Tokyo would be bombed next, eliminating the royal family. Which is the entire reason they surrendered
>They planned to keep war going otherwise
>Atomic bombs were also only planned for military centres, the japanese however made the brilliant decisions of putting them in the center of major cities

Dropping the bombs was literally the most moral thing to do, and definitely saved many many many peoples lives. The only people who should of apologized was the Japanese elite for subjecting their people to this for so long.
>>
>>74702161
>blood everywhere
>no visible injury

ebin
>>
>>74701798
Yes, they were. Any deliberate targeting of civilians is a war crime, I bring up Hiroshima and Nagasaki in particular as nuclear weapons have additional lasting consequences on the survivors and their descendants, they produce radiation that causes lasting mutations on DNA and results in increased risks of ailments such as cancer long after the war has ended.
>>
>>74702333
MacArthur*
>>
>>74702462
>>no one posted this yet
>>
>>74699522
Oh look, it's another "Canada allies with the enemies of western civilization" episode.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 470x313
>>74702527
>>74702539
>>
>>74696758
You're right Anon, we should have gone in there and killed every man woman and child.

>Spoiler... that was the other option.
>>
>>74702141
I believe you, why wouldn't a Japanese person be on an American copy of a Japanese website. It's not like they could go on 2chan where they wouldn't get English teachers claiming to be Japanese.
>>
>>74702539
I disagree with your Macarthur assessment. To deal with North Korea, he wanted to lace their fields with radioactive materials to cut off all supplies, and then prepare for war with mainland China. Macarthur wasn't the kind of man to say boo to nuclear warfare.
>>
File: 1458494550043[1].webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1458494550043[1].webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>74702527
>>
>>74696303
Worst crime ever. USA deserves 2000 x more.
>>
>>74696303
>>74696758
Of course, let me just finish paying reparations to black people for enslaving them first
>>
>>74702486
we got the Philippines in the Spanish american war you cunt, learn history, it was a Spanish colony that we took
>>
>>74696303
shut up Sadiq
>>
Soon as the japanese apologize for nanking
>>
>see this thread being pushed constantly
>also see a bunch of weird threads with low res pictures asking probing questions

Some fuckery is afoot, anons.
>>
America forced Japan to attack. This stupid burgers will defend these tactics. What a pathetic bunch. They oy use the nuke when they are the only ones that have it. You can bet your life that if German scientists didn't create that nuclear bomb the Japanese would have decimated those pathetic Americans.
>>
File: 1460416737837.jpg (41 KB, 185x286) Image search: [Google]
1460416737837.jpg
41 KB, 185x286
>>74702507
This to be honest. Nuke those fucking Japs for murdering my Chinese ancestors.
>>
>>74702698
why not?
4chan is Japanese owned site.
also 2ch has no international board.
>>
>>74696303
How 'bout no.
>>
File: 10442-21221.gif (49 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
10442-21221.gif
49 KB, 320x240
>>74697146
>this comic implies we should identify with ignorant children.

Its like the left really understands their base.
>>
>>74702539
Literally this, they actually considered marching a bunch of their soldiers off to death into the Japanese mainland just to get the emperor to surrender.
>>
>>74696303
>war crimes
>Fourth Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War (first adopted in 1949

legally the bombings were not war crimes at the time, merely morally dubious, which leads straight into the land invasion vs quick strike debate
>>
>>74702730
oh quit acting edgy to feel validated serbia.
Your country will always suck.
>>
File: 1460492528608[1].webm (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1460492528608[1].webm
2 MB, 320x240
>>74702729
>>
>>74699911

where oh where
>>
>>74696303
We will apologize as soon as Japan apologizes to China and Korea
>>
>>74702750
And it started tensions with Japan around world war 2 since the japs wanted it too.

I wish I could just filter out the American posters. You retards don't even know your own history.
>>
>>74702486
You forget the Lusitania? I guess so. Once again, we didn't start either of these conflicts, but WE were targeted in both. You don't get to kill americans without repercussions. Period. And don't kid yourself, if we didn't intervene in WW1, Europe would be the Second Reich right now.
>>
File: 1461449906022[1].webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461449906022[1].webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>74702901
>>
>>74702657
No way, someone on /pol/ siding with the axis over the Allies? Never seen that before.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 400x300
>>74702901
>>
>>74702675
good old japan....best allies ever
>>
>>74702725
he was disappointed that they used that nukes because he wanted to invade by land. He saw the nuke as making generals obsolete
>>
>Japan was willing 2 negociate!!!!
They were willing to negociate, but not a surrender. The Japanese wanted to maintain the same military, royal family, and territories
without involvement from the allies.

In otherwords a ceasefire so the crazy fucks could resettle and go for another push.
>>
>>74696303
>Bongistan of all places
>Telling America to apologize
I literally have no words capable of describing how hypocritical this is
>>
>>74696303
Shit, dropping those bombs was the best damn thing we ever did for diplomatic relations in East Asia. The only thing we have to apologize for is not dropping two more. Ask the Filipinos or the Vietnamese how they feel about V-J day, Achmed-San.
>>
>>74699911
ALLAH AKBAR
>>
anyone get a chub thinking about how hard those gooks got rekt? i mean they start a war, and get utterly annihilated.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 529x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 529x278
>>74702984
>>
War is hell. Shit sucks, admonish it after the fact, but retroactively whining isn't going to magically make it go away. Apologies don't resurrect the dead.

Demanding apologies is what has created modern day Germany - a beast allowing itself to be devoured, thus leaving a vacuum that could destabilize an entire continent.

No, just establish rules going forward to cut that shit out and march onward. Shikata ga nai, fuckers.
>>
>>74703049
Quite the contrary. He wanted to leverage all the nuclear capability America had against N. Korea and China, because we were the only ones on the planet who has nuclear firepower. I wonder what would have happened if we had taken MacArthur's advice. Could have been the empire the British once were, I imagine.
>>
>>74702952
You mean the ship that was literally carrying tons of ammo to Britain? The same one the German embassy told Americans not to board because it would be going through a fucking warzone? It's the equivalent of flying a passenger plane full of ammo you're about to give to ISIS over Syria and then asking why you got shot down.
>>
>>74702938
I'm sorry we should have given it to them, your right thats how political science works, go back to smoking weed ahkmed
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 339x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 339x400
Ameripest need more broken towers.
>>
>>74700202
Adam carolla is a god
>>
>>74703220
either way, the man was a military genius
>>
>>74703298
I agree anon, lets have another one. Maybe this time we'll turn the middle east to glass and quietly divide the oil between the Uk, Us, Russia, and China.

Bet you everyone would just want to move on within 2 weeks.
>>
This retarded mentality is extremely interesting to me. WHY does america need to apologize? Or flipping it around, why does even Japan need to apologize, since, if I remember correctly they were the agressors in that war.

I think it has to do with how massively the world has been pussified in the modern age. Wars used to be wars, you had them, then the stronger country won. Now, you...god, i don't know. It used to be natural that a more advanced civilization would conquer a weaker one, no? This is how we got the Roman Empire, and the Mongol Empire, the Ottoman Empire, the Spanish Empire, the British Empire, it's NATURAL.
No one bitches about slavery in terms of gauls being enslaved by Rome or Jews by Egypt, just blacks being enslaved by the US. No one bitches about early genocides, only the "genocide" of the native americans. Because it's more recent.

So basically the only way to have a war today is to apologize beforehand, during, and after then suck a few cocks so the UN doesn't bother you too much with its impotent bitching.
>>
File: 1463632484465.png (189 KB, 2000x1143) Image search: [Google]
1463632484465.png
189 KB, 2000x1143
>>74703298
Never talk to me or Mexico ever again
>>
File: 1463432811033.jpg (31 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1463432811033.jpg
31 KB, 680x680
>>74696303
Is this what it feels like to be a Japanese hearing about the comfy women? In any case, no apologies. 100% justified.
>>
>>74703274
Thaaaaaaaaaaaat's right! It was a given rule you could supply your allies, and not be involved in war! It was how Sweden was able to stay neutral in the second world war and supply the nazis with armaments! You don't touch neutral countries providing supplies to allies and then be like "wedidndunuffinwrong!"
>>
>>74703283
If you wanted to avoid war you would have, but you Muslim faggots literally feed on conflict. I'm sure the Philippines provided so much wealth that the cost of world war 2 was worth it.
>>
>>74703298
dont you have karate practice or something to do?
>>
>>74703381
Oh yeah, I loved the guy. Definitely an MVP.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 394x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 394x350
>>74703382
>>74703403
>pest respond to me
>>
>>74703479
Were they also supplying ammo through civilian ships? Probably not.

>Ship gets torpedoed in 1915
>Declare war in 1917
>"It was because of that ship they blew up two years ago, not because we just think we could make a quick buck raping Germany"
>>
>>74696303
Japan still denying war crimes against china. Fuck em
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 511x288
>>74703491
remove ameripest for the world peace.
>>
>>74696303
>America never apologized for the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
>Land of the free, home of the brave

>Germany apologized for the "Holocaust" more times than one can imagine
>Still labeled as Nazis

Explain this shit for me /pol/.
>>
>>74703274
There were a multitude of factors that sent the message that the U.S. needed to throw its hat it to maintain at least a degree of global legitimacy. Japan didn't, which is part of the reason for their intense desire to imperial power. They felt snubbed, and they felt the pressure of being out of the global arena.

States don't just stop acting in their own best interest. Our number one duty is to look out for us, while minimizing damages to everyone else as much as we can. Admittedly we have gotten increasingly worse at this, but that's a separate issue.

These grudges do nothing but provide fuel to give us yet another reason to go at each others throats. Literally groundwork for the elite to snap their fingers and have us fight, so that they can profit and distract from global dealings that hurt us all.

This shit is meaningless. In a thread defending an Axis power, we should be aware of this manipulation and its effect on us. Think about it.
>>
>>74703298
You would need to knock somewhere around 33 more towers down in order to get close to the ass whooping you suffered in two nuclear blasts, slope. What does atomic whale taste like, savage?
>>
>>74702462

>100's of millions more lives

?

Not realizing the populations of Japan during WWII was under 80 million total.
>>
>>74703701
germans are cucks. americans aren't. well, not as much
>>
>>74703488
>I'm sure the Philippines provided so much wealth that the cost of world war 2 was worth it

Us grants Philippines independence in 1946

so did Trudeau shake your hand personally when you got off the plane? or were you not as lucky?
>>
>>74703669
No, Sweden supplied it quite openly. Land, sea, any way they could. Did the allies attack them for it? Noooooooooooope! You don't attack neutral countries, period. Germany broke this rule by sinking our ship, so why are you surprised we entered the war? They literally fired the first shot, but it was a sin for us to strike back?
>>
File: 1462410338303.gif (162 KB, 357x469) Image search: [Google]
1462410338303.gif
162 KB, 357x469
>>74696303
>Apologizing for war crimes
If Japan won't apologize for their war crimes and for starting the war than why should we apologize for something in our mutual best interest?
>>
>>74703701
Because Germany lost, dummy.
>>
>>74703701
Germany lost, dingus. If you're going to start a war, you better win it.
>>
>>74698944
>the US just kept sticking it's nose in Japan's business until they snapped
no, we didn't. we passed an embargo because we didn't want to contribute to a japanese takeover of asia. that's not what it means to "stick our nose in japan's business."
>>
>>74703694
i get the feeling that your one of those gooks that isn't even good at math. what use do you have? how can your remove the "ameripest" if and average japanese person is like 1/3 the size of an american. plus you people work for slave wages and spend all your government money on trains and robot sex partners
>>
>>74703545
good thing the statue of liberty was in that shot or I'd have thought it was Beijing
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 90

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.