[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another day with jew pets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 800x450
http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Homeless-woman-thrown-from-bridge-raped-for-3-days-per-Colorado-Springs-police--380368131.html

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (The Gazette) A homeless woman was thrown from a ledge and repeatedly raped for days at the spot where she landed beneath the Cimarron Street bridge - unable to escape because her legs were paralyzed, Colorado Springs police say.

The torture ended when a passerby found her May 2 lying beneath the bridge south of America the Beautiful Park, court documents unsealed this week show.

The assault comes at a time when homeless people are left with little choice but to risk their safety and live outside, because too few shelter beds exist in El Paso County, homeless advocates say.

That reality has exposed one of the region's most vulnerable populations to theft and violence, especially women.

"It's the worst part of not having enough shelter space," said Shawna Kemppainen, executive director of the Urban Peak youth shelter, which is often at or near capacity.

For the woman found beneath Cimarron Street, living on the streets nearly turned deadly.

mid-April, she met a man - later identified by police as Isaiah Jarvis Perrin, 21 - and stayed with him in a loft composed of wooden boards wedged between two girders beneath the Cimarron Street bridge, court documents show. The loft could be reached by walking up a steep cement embankment to the bridge's underbelly.

She told detectives she occasionally stayed there with him. But around dusk on April 30, she said she arrived to find him smoking some kind of drug, possibly heroin.

When she tried gathering her clothes, Perrin retaliated - first threatening to toss her from the loft, court documents show. Only when he appeared to relent - and she loosened her grip on the wood beams - did he throw her off.

She slammed against the concrete, instantly paralyzed.

The man immediately climbed down and beat her, an affidavit said. Then she endured days of repeated rapes.
>>
ban niggers and this shit wouldnt happen

>b-but we need more beds n shieett
>>
File: 1463802762911.jpg (17 KB, 151x213) Image search: [Google]
1463802762911.jpg
17 KB, 151x213
The number of homeless in Colorado has grown exponentially. Even more summer bums than usual.
>>
Niggas niggin.

What else is new?
>>
>>74694769

Holy Shit!

I ran over this nigger's skateboard in a kum-n-go parking lot. I did it on purpose.

Don't park your skateboard where big boys park you dumb nigger!
>>
File: Crying-Frog-Meme-16.jpg (210 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Frog-Meme-16.jpg
210 KB, 600x583
Also, anyone else from 719 notice there are suddenly niggers fucking everywhere?

GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>74694769
I doubt it was heroin.

>Colorado

Lmfao most definitely marijuana
>>
File: 55555555555556.jpg (99 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
55555555555556.jpg
99 KB, 500x283
NEVER RELAX
E
V
E
R

R
E
L
A
X
>>
File: 23535614.jpg (16 KB, 144x144) Image search: [Google]
23535614.jpg
16 KB, 144x144
>>74694769
>>
>>74696455

Nah. They're smoking meth

Source: I do property maintenance in the area. Needles, residue baggies, tire pressure guages full of steel wool, light bulbs, etc. These are what I find when cleaning property lines near an alley
>>
File: 1316498509712.jpg (35 KB, 483x604) Image search: [Google]
1316498509712.jpg
35 KB, 483x604
Open season on these pavement apes can't come soon enough
>>
>>74696616
Dang, Norton really got swole for that part.
No homo.
>>
>>74696841
probably marijuana needles and marijuana residue bags
>>
>Jew pets

Interesting terminology.

http://northwestfront.org/2016/05/radio-free-northwest-may-19th-2016/

Go to 8:00 and listen to Adam Corolla discuss why honest, law-abiding white people are going for Trump.
>>
>>74697648
>http://northwestfront.org/2016/05/radio-free-northwest-may-19th-2016/

Adam JIDF Corolla makes god-damned sure to add in the goyim 'microaggressions', but I appreciate his true beliefs. There are better examples of this.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.