[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you not supporting the most red-pilled candidate in the race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (208 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
208 KB, 1920x1080
No not Trump you fucking faggots, John McAfee.

> Self made business man, at one point worth over $100 million
> Libertarian, believes in freedom unlike Trump
> Wants to legalize all drugs and completely eliminate taxes, privatize entire government
> Lived in Belize with a harem of at least five women and experimented with bath salts
> Strong supporter of gun rights
> Strong supporter of internet freedom
> The only candidate qualified to protect us from the inevitable Cyber War
> The only candidate who would immanentize the eschaton
> Popular with Latinos
> Has possibly actually killed someone and gotten away with it

What's your excuse for not supporting him?

McAfee libertarian debate opening statement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeQFCHc85Ys

McAfee 2016: Exit Politcs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAjl-Gibm8c
>>
File: 1448062877798.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448062877798.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
>degenerate
>>
>>74693096
this man is literally unelectable
>>
>at one point worth over 100 mil

A fraction of Trump's wealth
>>
>>74693096
His antivirus was shit, besides Trump is going to send all of your cousins home Paco! If they're such wonderful people why wouldn't you support Trump?
>>
>>74693353

Yes but self made, unlike Trump who made money off daddy's inheritance and crony capitalist state giveaways.
>>
>>74693096
> at one point worth over $100 million (not anymore)
> Wants to privatize entire government
> Lived in Belize with a harem of at least five women
> experimented with bath salts
> Popular with Latinos
> Has possibly actually killed someone

Are you trolling or...
>>
>>74693096
>What's your excuse for not supporting him?
his antivirus sucks hard
>>
>red pilled
>libertarian
yes open borders and no regulations is totally red pilled. lest we not forget that jobs aren't being overtaken by machines either. "free markets free minds" though right.
>>
>>74693096
I don't believe in liberty.

I believe in a moralist, mixed-economy "Father knows best" militarist state.
>>
>>74693793
>>74693570

Two people don't understand how the free market capitalism works. He sold the company, and can't be held responsible for whoever else ran it into the ground after he successfully cashed out like a fucking boss. Why do you hate capitalism?
>>
>>74693096
>Most redpilled candidate
>John McAfee
It's like you've never heard of Bob Whitaker.

John McAfee believes the holyhoax happened. How can someone who believes the holyhoax be redpilled?
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-22+at+02.11.25).png (5 KB, 629x40) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-22+at+02.11.25).png
5 KB, 629x40
BUILD
THE
FUCKING
WALL
PACO
>>
Because trump is based on foreign trade and border security.

The only thing trump gets wrong is the nsa, and to some extent drugs.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (111 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
111 KB, 1920x1080
>>74693096
I watch RT America a lot and he's on Ed Schultz's show on there.
>>
>>74693096
Libertarianism is retarded and wouldn't work. The biggest corporation would just become the government.
Libertarians assume that the solution is to eliminate all government control when the only thing that would do is benefit the richest and harm the rest of the population.
>>
>>74694050

> I believe in a moralist, mixed-economy "Father knows best" militarist state.

As do Nicolas Maduro and Kim Jong Un

Why don't you save yourself some time from the inevitable Trump disappointment and just start supporting rational, sane free market policies now?
>>
>>74694702
Because fuck you and fuck globalist cosmopolitans.
>>
>>74693096
>Libertarian
No
>>
>>74693096
please don't waste your votes on lolbertarians this time around. if you guys appreciate anything about them you'll know how important it is to stop hillary. please just vote for trump and save the meme candidates for a less crucial time. - t. a guy who's voted libertarian the last two presidential elections
>>
>>74694352
>The only thing trump gets wrong is the nsa
Which is the main reason I'm not too eager to vote for him

I'd still take him over Shillery though
>>
File: 2013-10-23-15.27.00-1080x675.jpg (121 KB, 1080x675) Image search: [Google]
2013-10-23-15.27.00-1080x675.jpg
121 KB, 1080x675
Didn't he kill a guy? Not detracting or anything just never heard a definitive answer
>>
Unfortunately he will be beat by Gary Johnson

Cool guy though
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWYBO7IeMFo

>not voting for this man instead
>>
Dude heroin
>>
Why is there never a good libertarian candidate?
>>
>> Self made business man, at one point worth over $100 million

He made $7.6BN by selling his shit to Intel. You can't even shill correctly.

This man is Charlie Sheen tier in terms of attention seeking and being a useless washed up meme cunt. He's always doing something to try and stay in the news. He's not 'redpilled' he's just plain retarded.
>>
>>74696596
Because libertarians ultimatively aren't any better than the rest of the lot. They sound nicer and share some ideas with sane people but ultimatively what they promote doesn't work in reality.

Look at Stefan Molyneux, that guy is getting further and further from what he started out as as he delves into these topics and has to incorporate the things he's learning. It's amusing to watch.
>>
>>74693096
>>74693660
>>74694083
>>74694702
BUILD WALL
U
I
L
D

W
A
L
L
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.