[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 1463733706740.png (704 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1463733706740.png
704 KB, 600x700
So what are the chances of brexit actually occurring...

Looking at 2015 data from the g.e. 66.1 turnout
30million votes cast
Now... 4million was for ukip so I can assume those 4 million are a guaranteed vote for out.

Now assuming the in out ref will result in a smaller turn out than the g.e (as quite a few people don't care even if they have an opinion on it) let's say a total of 25m votes will be cast so brexit needs 12.6m to win

4m is already accounted for
Current polls are showing tories are split 50/50 with them having 11m votes in 2015 assuming 9m will vote come June... That's a possible 4.5m meaning with the remaining 12million voters turn out only 34% need to vote out in order to win the brexit...

However will it happen?
Will it be fixed.
Will the Scotts fuck it all up
Will the pakis ruin it for us
>>
>>74692918
>what are the chances of a completely corrupt system conspiring with a completely corrupt government to get out of something the elites want to keep in place?
what do you think?
>>
/pol/ has to stop shitposting and actually come up with some good brexit memes

we have a chance as it is we just need to go balls out
>>
>>74693113
Likely
I feel asif the bookies are been paid to keep odds low on remain and polls to be fakes in favour of remain and that unless it's a large majority that votes out (65% ish) then they will instead fake the results to make it a remain win of 53%
>>
>>74693351
I'm doing my best at talking to all customers in my area to vote leave (Bartley green +Oldbury + Rowley) I've managed to make 6 friends actually sign on the register in order to actually vote... Every vote counts
>>
>>74692918
Shameless bump

Perhaps a Brittish thread at 1am wasn't such a great idea
>>
>>74693448
I honestly wouldnt be shocked, but I dont know if the tory party could take a hit like that. After all the shit they already done UKIP could get much stronger and take their place as the right wing party of choice. It only takes a million or so votes leaving to stop them ever getting in power
>>
>>74694158
If we leave will ukip even receive votes ever again... I voted ukip but only for brexit not because of the party
If we leave I have no reason to vote ukip
>>
File: 1463193154427.jpg (17 KB, 550x492) Image search: [Google]
1463193154427.jpg
17 KB, 550x492
Brits are cucked.
Camerson is owned by the EU.
No matter how the actual voting go's I seriously doubt Brexit will win.
Even if it isn't rigged they'd likely need a huge victory to actually win as a close vote would likely work in favor of the EU as the rigged system is on that side.
>>
>>74694734
UKIP have other policies you know.
>>
>>74692918
>So what are the chances of brexit actually occurring...
Fuck all mate.
>>
>>74692918
According to the bookies the chances are 5/1
>>
File: 6542757742.jpg (13 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
6542757742.jpg
13 KB, 229x220
My idea:

Make our own euro benghazi out of the egyptair flight, say they're covering up airport bombers in france because it would influence the referendum

Suggest this to paul joseph watson becos they think everything is a false flag
>>
>>74692918
>dat pic
Saved

Are you a bad enough dude to use it as your avatar on social media?
>>
>>74695120

Bump from a pro-exit fucking leaf
>>
>>74695120
Already using it. On what's app and facebook
>>
File: Karen & Alice.jpg (76 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Karen & Alice.jpg
76 KB, 640x360
>>74692918

Turnout will be low <60% we barely get 65% for a GE and people give less fucks about this referendum. The lower the turnout the better the odds of brexit. 50% guarantees brexit pretty much 'cos the old folks will definitely vote

Until we know whether turnout will be roughly high or low and the debates happen; well the odds and polls are utterly worthless. Some polls are still showing brexit ahead which given the relentless propaganda BS is great news
>>
>>74696938

No matter the turn out I can almost guarantee all ukip votes will vote out. So it's a 4 mill head start no matter what.

I hope out blows remain to smithereens and wins with like 82%
>>
File: ratedeurope.png (50 KB, 1999x1379) Image search: [Google]
ratedeurope.png
50 KB, 1999x1379
vote leave

buy a union jack and fly it, tie up bunting around street lamposts
>>
>>74697924
I would weep and weep and weep, it would be the most glorious day of my life
>>
>>74698193
I will be so damn happy
I'd call in sick to work just to master ate for a week
>>
>>74698369
>polls close
>votes counted
>we are out
>sun shining in the sky
>bird chirping in the trees
>head down to the local pub
>fish and chips day
>order some and take a seat outside
>kid ride past on a bike, one falls over and scraps his knee, but gets back up again and keeps going
>see someone putting up union flag bunting over the street
>relax
>suddenly someone puts a pint of larger on my table
>it's Nige
>'this ones on me lad'
>I smile but can't say anything
>he pats me on the back and walks on his way
>I come to my senses and go after him
>go around the corner
>he is gone, nowhere to be seen
>his business is finished

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.