[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I have the right to bear arms, how come I can't own a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 429x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 429x288
If I have the right to bear arms, how come I can't own a nuclear warhead?
>>
>>74688366
>arm

You can't hold a nuke in your arm m8
>>
>>74688578
So do people without arms loose the right to own guns?
>>
>>74688366
Cuz you a broke nigga!
>>
>>74688366
CUZ YOUS BLACK DESHAWN
>>
>>74688681
Don't think so
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlMz2sCDCA4
>>
File: Bravo-at-3.5-seconds.jpg (154 KB, 693x705) Image search: [Google]
Bravo-at-3.5-seconds.jpg
154 KB, 693x705
>>74688366
First off, you cannot afford one. Second, one could very easily argue that allowing private ownership of WMDs is contrary to the purpose of the 2nd Amendment, chiefly "the security of a free state." You would find it difficult to hold the entire country hostage even if you had an F-22 or an AC-130. OTOH, you could do so if you had several W88s.
>>
It has to balance liberty and order, a nuclear arm would infringe on peaceful order and give you a severe advantage which infringes on peaceful liberties.
>>
>>74688578
weak b8

if you got the money op, you can buy whatever you want
>>
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 228x221
lol, is this b8? You really don't have a nuke?
>>
http://www.thisnation.com/textbook/billofrights-arms.html

meanwhile we can't have a gun for defence because guns have not yet reached a point of unbalance, which is also why Northern Ireland allows for a handgun due to a credible threat.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.