[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exploring our oceans: Don't you fucking do it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1463327604396.jpg (138 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1463327604396.jpg
138 KB, 1920x1200
You know how scientists are always clamoring about how we know more about outer space then we do our own oceans?

Maybe there is a fucking reason for that
1. The ocean sucks
2. Who wants to be around some faggy fish
3. Fuck salt

Let me explain to you something /pol/
We never need to explore our fucking oceans because theres nothing cool down there
So dont you go looking because your going to waste your time my time and humanities time

I dont understand why anyone would wanna go check out that bullshit

If you wanna get the same experience just go to the deepend of the pool or a pond and its the same exact shit just deeper

I repeat there is nothing cool in our unexplored oceans and aint nobody got time to find out
>>
>making the same thread over and over again

Faggot.
>>
Nice proxy, Atlantis
>>
nice try Poseidon

but we will get dem good mermaids and enrich em, like it or not
>>
>>74687190
Fuck off Cthulu, I'm coming
>>
Alright Godzilla
>>
>>74687190
That picture terrifies me.
>>
>>74687190

t. mayor of atlantis
>>
Nice try Aquaman.
>>
Im so glad my pasta lives on

thanks noble faggot
>>
>>74687190
This again?
>>
File: 0.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>74687190

I actually deeply believe that "aliens" dont come from outer space but from the deep sea

There is an entire race living beneath the ocean possibly the earths crust using the oceans as a safe spot for them to hide .. maybe earth is some gas station or so for them

There are many reports of people spotting "UFO"s over the ocean

The US govt. is not releasing any sonar data.

Checkout "USO"s .. unidentified submarine objects

There are many of them!
>>
haven`t seen this in ages but i really think there`s something hidden in the oceans
>>
>t. Death trying to hide his gold at the bottom of the ocean

I'm coming for your treasure, reaper.
>>
t. Old One from the Cthulhu mythos
>>
There's a ton of rare Earth metals down there.
>>
>>74687190
I love this meme
>>
Pressure General?
>>
>>74687958

have you ever seen The Abyss?
>>
>>74687958
This desu. Ive heard a few navyfags talking about stuff they've encountered on sonar at speeds that humans just dont have the capabilities of producing.
>>
>>74687190

>You know how scientists are always clamoring about how we know more about outer space then Mexico?
>Maybe there is a fucking reason for that
>1. Mexico sucks
>2. Who wants to be around some faggy mexicans
>3. Fuck salt
>Let me explain to you something /pol/
>We never need to explore Mexico because theres nothing cool down there
>So dont you go looking because your going to waste your time my time and humanities time
>I dont understand why anyone would wanna go check out that bullshit
>If you wanna get the same experience just go to the deepend of the pool or a pond and its the same exact shit just sweatier
>I repeat there is nothing cool in Mexico and aint nobody got time to find out
>>
>>74688673
this is accurate, though
>>
File: 1456426830140.jpg (207 KB, 1600x974) Image search: [Google]
1456426830140.jpg
207 KB, 1600x974
>>74687190
The depths of sear are the most awesome and mysterious things there are left on earth.

Every time i go diving, going below that seaweed, seeing the fish disappear into nothingness, it fills me with some weird kind of exploration euphoria.

It's literally like the space, you can float, you can't breath, and there is so much to explore.

Diving deeper and deeper, it get's dark.

You see godlike structures formed by nature, with thousands of different species, living their own special evolutionary way of life.

It's totally different from what we earth people are.

I never get this anxiety from people who are afraid of deep water, are you afraid of the Space too? Embrace it and explore it.
>>
>>74687190
t. scurvy landlubber
enjoy your lack of sunken treasure faggot
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.