[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russian schools in push to give students army training
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
>Schoolchildren in Russia will soon be taught a variety of military skills such as maintaining firearms as part of a new drive by the country's defence ministry.

>It will include things like assembling assault rifles, shooting and parachute jumping, but also theoretical subjects such as military history and tactics

Whats the latest class in America? trannie feelings?

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-36345029
>>
File: 1463849581083.gif (535 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1463849581083.gif
535 KB, 640x636
>Teaching Muslim population (14% of total population) of your county military tactics and training.

What could go wrong?
>>
The Russian military isn't much more than an organized mob
>>
>>74685852
>implying the other 86% couldn't fight them off
>>
Russia has deployed their army over the artic because they're gonna settle on their own to get benefit from the no man's oil givving no fucks of international shitstorm

statist vs statists is top kek
>>
>>74685852
#NOTALLMUSLIMS
>>
>>74685852
You're thinking of France.

Muslims generally live in concentrated areas in Russia, all the muslim schools are disgusting shitholes, these programs would never be approved there.
>>
>>74685794
You and your female trannie lover sjw's comrades that want to ban guns?

>>74685852
>indoctrination doesn't exists

>>74685860
And still they achieve more in a year than america could in 10 against the mudslimes.
>>
File: nyet.jpg (128 KB, 768x503) Image search: [Google]
nyet.jpg
128 KB, 768x503
This was done in the Soviet Union and was fine.

>>74685852
The number is actually 6%. Also they are concentrated in one area.

>>74685794
Edgy.

>>74685860
Coming from the Americans?
>>
>>74686052
Now that you mention it, every muslim I've ever seen were of average height or less...
>>
>>74686218
>Also they are concentrated in one area.
Like... a concentration camp?... could it happen again?
>>
I wish
>>
>>74686437
Probably not now. They have been under control for the most part since the last Chechen war. With terrorist attacks every so often. Also Putin has his lapdog in charge there.
>>
>>74685928
You obviously don't understand terrorism, do you?

>>74686058
>>74686069
>Implying Madrasas won't use the program as an excuse to run their own military training.

>>74686218
>Implying the First Chechnyan War didn't prove that 6% couldn't bring Russia to a halt.
>Implying there aren't 1 million muslims in Moscow alone.
>>
>>74686560
>Implying the First Chechnyan War didn't prove that 6% couldn't bring Russia to a halt.
>No matter the personell losses,any war ever should be until a full extermination of the opposing side
I know you are baiting hard,but do you have to act this retarded? It's not even fun.
>>
>>74686748
What? Do you seriously think they would fight a conventional war? And you're calling me the retard?
>>
>>74686560
>>Implying there aren't 1 million muslims in Moscow alone.
You can only get this figure if you include the meme Muslim Tatars. Who drink, eat pork, fuck around and ignore every tenet of Islam they can find. Also Moscow has almost 12 million people, also a lot of those are migrant workers not citizens. They tend to go back to one of the Central Asian Stans once they have earned some money because they have no reason to stay and they only come for work. Central Asian Muslims also do not take Islam very seriously compared to other Muslims. Muslims who actually take it seriously are the ones from the Caucasus.
>>
>>74687029
They did not fight conventionally last time and they lost.
>>
>>74685567
Why is Russia such a backwards feudal shithole?
>>
Nothing new - USSR had this sort of class

i took it in last 2 years of hgh school - called HBП (нaчaльнaя вoeннaя пoдгoтoвкa) - Basic Miltary Course
>>
The Russian Army is shit, which is a tragedy really, but they have an awful military culture that people actually pay money to get out of.

They need a hard reboot and maybe this will be the way to do it. Who know? Maybe Russia will become the federation from Starship Troopers
>>
>>74687110
When has Russia not been so? It's in their DNA.
>>
>>74685567
it's a typical Eastern European pseudo-commie class

high schools in Yugoslavia used to have it too, it was called Civilian Defense and students practiced firing weapons, assembling, disassembling and maintaining them and iirc even some gorilla tactics in case the Motherland got invaded
>>
>>74686748
>>74687053
Just want to say you 2 are based calm Russians that show that retarded American that he is wrong. Keep it up :)
>>
>>74685567

Its liek a Cadet force.

I love how this is being spun into how were making child soldiers.

Lots of countries has some kind of military cadet force.
>>
File: IMG_20160521_115409.jpg (45 KB, 441x425) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160521_115409.jpg
45 KB, 441x425
>be me
>be in Latvia
>mfw
>>
>>74685567
well outdoors activities are fine
>>
>>74687110
>teaching children self defense is bad
Kaneda pls
>>
>>74685567
Not a bad idea really
>>
>>74687110
Well, not everyone can be a progressive utopia like us leaf
>>
>>74685794
>an adult americuck dares only threaten russkie children
Wew. You'd still get your ass kicked though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htPHVBiNkXw
>>
>>74687288
>this coming from a guy who has to beg foreigners to come build "his greatest achievements" for him
>>
>>74691164
>socks with sandals
>>
>>74685794
a group of hungry, barely clothed mange slav monkeys armed with piece of sharp rusty metal
and broken vodka bottles
good luck kid
>>
>universal military training
jeff cooper supported this; in fact many conservatives did, until vietnam

>universal military service
this is conscription; this is the thing you're memeing about where children are sent to fight.
>>
>>74691164
>terrible fashion sense
>slaps old woman's ass
>gets slapped thrice
>incapacitated
deserved it desu senpie
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.