[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is is it safe to say that the LotR Film series was the last big
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: LOTR.jpg (235 KB, 1011x500) Image search: [Google]
LOTR.jpg
235 KB, 1011x500
Is is it safe to say that the LotR Film series was the last big "whites only" thing in the West where we were "allowed" to embrace it without having self hating messages shoved down our throats?

Was it just the effect of the post 9/11 where we needed some distraction or was it something bigger? It seemed like whites of all backgrounds wanted to identify in some way shape or form with the Universe and find themselves and their people in it

I havent seen anything since then infact ever since the mid00s the level of self hatred and forced in diversity seemed to increase which is probably in part why the hobbit series failed to connect with people in comparison
>>
KEK wants us to use the LOTR plot as a blueprint to our revival
>>
why is "white only" inherently good
>>
>>74683422
Why did you abandon thread? >>74681263
>>
>>74683422
Why are white men inherently good?
>>
There were mudshits in lotr, but they sided with the forces of mordor
>>
>>74683564
not my thread
>>74683605
they're not
>>
>>74683422
Because Jews haven't gotten their filthy hands on it.
>>
>>74683605
Were aren't, we are just better at everything and tend to lean towards being good
>>
>>74683874
We*
>>
File: gandalf.gif (2 MB, 431x264) Image search: [Google]
gandalf.gif
2 MB, 431x264
I think it's because LotR are explicitly Christian in it's messaging and symbolism given how Catholic Tolkien.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pio5pf-Eoi8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSPbmWIPAN0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJH9VOmXRG4
>>
Also, this article is pretty good.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.