[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can this retarded piece of shti get so many likes??? ht
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 21
how can this retarded piece of shti get so many likes???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkXrf2usOdU

guest's question: "how can westerners compete with cheap chinese labor"
stef's non argument: "brad pit charges 50 million dollars a movie. there are many other actors who would do it for less.."

..fucking lolbertarians and their autist-tier philosophy.
>>
His 'vagina' episode was terrible.
>>
"philosophy"
Thats the worst thing about him, he voices his opinion and nothing else, despite this is a good thing its not fucking philosophy.
Following that logic even Jaclyn Glenn would be a philosopher
>>
Not an argument

>>74680808
>>74680828
>>
>>74680513
>Knows every minute detail of the most obscure aspect of an economic system
>He makes youtube videos for a living
BAHAHAAHAHAHAH
>>
>>74680808
couldnt even watch it til the end, dropped after 10 minutes.

>>74680828
he accuses people and cuts them of with "not an argument", but provides non arguments himself half the time.

>he just compared monkeys with chinese and indian programmers, claiming they are not a "real" competition to highly paid western programmers and wont drive wages down. how stupid can one be? literally the opposite is true judging by /g comments and hate towards "pajeets"
>>
>>74680513
babbling faggot, contradicts him self a lot(jew after all).

Just finnished watching from other thread, it didn't last 3h atleast, which is this guys main problem. Like Ramz Paul does his rants in 3-5 minutes, brings facts and isn't a jew.

Something is somewhat watchable, but I go other places. Given him a like or two here or there, even though he got missing foreskin
>>
>>74680513
>retarded piece of shti
>ad hominem

Stopped right there.
>>
File: Surprised Stef.gif (1023 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Surprised Stef.gif
1023 KB, 320x180
>>74680513
ONE
>>
>>74681312
FUCKING
>>
>>74681350
DOLLAR
>>
>>74680513
Stop posting his dumb ass, faggot.
>>
>>74681350
DOLLUH
>>
>>74681350

ARGUMENT
>>
lolbertarians will always, always be for open borders and a globalized hyper-competitive society that turns cultures into Job Centres

they are not your friends, and they should indeed all be shot
>>
>>74680513
Napokon neko da ga lepo isproziva, lik je idiot, proplalica koja je dobila 5 minuta slave samo zbog interneta...nista vise, nista manje.
>>
File: 1432332460745.jpg (94 KB, 600x709) Image search: [Google]
1432332460745.jpg
94 KB, 600x709
>>74680513
>virtually all economists agree that free trade is a net positive
>nationalists still get their panties in a knot over it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_trade#Opinion_of_economists

If you are a nationalist and not a free-trader you are really just a shill for special interests within your own nation.
>>
>>74681708
>If you are a nationalist and not a free-trader you are really just a shill for special interests within your own nation.
Nationism + free trade = globalism you dumb fuck
>>
>>74681521
if you compete with india, you will have to drive your living standard down to their levels as a worker.

luckily those lolbertarian parties go nowhere because people see them for what they are, ways to make rich people richer and move power from government towards corporations. I bet this philosophy is invented by a jew..

>>74681538
nema se para za izlaske??
>>
>>74681312
that fucking white wall

looks like it's in a rape shed in the mountains
>>
>>74681708
>being a slave to the economic Jew

Economists don't necessarily care about preserving the middle class, they consider it to be arbitrary.
>>
>>74681708
fair trade bro, no country on earth can compete with chinese manufacturing and prices
>cheap labor
>low quality products
>no laws and worker protection
>dont care about patent laws of other countries
>dont invest in R&D, just copy other products

same goes for india. How can you compete with pajeets in computer related jobs:
> hapy with $10 per day earnings
> there are millions of them

free trade would work if all countries played by same rules and everyone had same living standard.
>>
>>74681173
>>
>>74681708

Do you support child labour?
>>
>>74681708
me losing 500 billion dollars and the rest of the world making 501 billion dollars cumulatively is a net positive i have no interest in
>>
>>74683192
very eloquently put. i will remember this for future discussions with lolbertarians.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 669x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 669x378
>>74680513
He's right though.
Where is YOUR Argument?
>>
>>74683903
not an argument
>>
>>74683961

NOT an ARGUMENT
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 228x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 228x278
>>74683961
That's still not an argument.
>>
>>74680513
what's wrong with the brad pitt point?

Actor's are paid on how much draw they have. That's why little known actors make little and big name actors make more.

That's why Robert Downey Jr can extort the studio for millions and millions per appearance. If they tried to recast Ironman, it'd be a draw shatterer.
>>
>>74683903
>says the guy who will be minority in his own country by 2020 (assuming you are under 30 year old)
>>
File: hhhhhhhh-dogface.jpg (26 KB, 342x401) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhhhh-dogface.jpg
26 KB, 342x401
Have you guys seen this video?
He makes a perfect point in 30 seconds that BTFO's libtards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBY0bZWKehQ
>>
>>74684131
not an argument
>>
File: 2016-05-21_17-28-20.webm (1 MB, 304x212) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-21_17-28-20.webm
1 MB, 304x212
>>74681312
>.gif
>>
>>74684131
Nothing, clearly OP doesn't understand the difference between a one of a kind actor and a generic laborer that is interchangeable.
>>
>>74684201
Stefan is the man. Any /pol/lack disagreeing is a pants on the head retard.
>>
>>74684131
theyre not retards. they make contracts four or five movies out so he cant do that
>>
>>74684131
he's historically incorrect. The reason why the wealth gap between rich and poor has grown so much in the USA is because of globalism allowing investment elsewhere. The rich are investing overseas where people work harder for less money so they continue to make coin, while American workers are struggling to compete with foreign workers so their wages have stagnated. The wages of American and Western workers is going to stay stagnant until it equalizes more with foreign workers. Globalism has been a net positive for the workers of the world with a billion escaping poverty in the last 30 years.
>>
>>74684131
he used this as an argument for free trade, comparing top holywood actors to general workers and service providers.

>>74684327
thats stefs argument, not mine. didnt you see the ""
>>
File: 1463460304685.gif (334 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1463460304685.gif
334 KB, 320x240
>people ITT can't post a SINGLE argument
>>
File: 1457644651352.jpg (203 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457644651352.jpg
203 KB, 1200x1200
>>74684201
that was a big argument.
>>
>>74684604
I don't give a shit about workers outside of the United States. They can all starve to death as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>74684604
> is going to stay stagnant
I would argue the nominal value is going to stay stagnant, real wages will go down because of inflation
>>
File: stefbot.jpg (215 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
stefbot.jpg
215 KB, 1920x1080
>philosophers must reach the truth whether they like it or not, I am a spooks destroyer!

>believes in free will
>>
>>74684648
not an argument
>>
Memeux is like a walking pile of cognitive dissonance.

>we need to get rid of all governments!

>we must protect our national borders from immigrants!
>>
>>74684534

>because I agree with his views of Islam I have to agree with his views on economics
>>
>>74684710
I agree bro. we are not a fucking charity responsible to provide jobs for R-selected shitheads.
>>
>>74684648
>ad hominems are not an argument

>you mouth breathing troglodyte
>>
>>74681708
That depends. Free trade works when value exists and government subsidies don't. Problem is we are trading in worthless currency that has no value and governments all over the world subsidize their pet businesses.

A business operating in the free market cannot compete with a business that is given free money by a government unless it's astronomically efficient. You might say "aha but that's not a problem! Cheaper goods for everyone" but it doesn't work like that. If you develop economic dependence on imports and don't balance that with exports, you're going to get so fucked it's not funny.

That's the problem with the free market. It works if everyone participates. Two free market countries with no government subsidies on anything can trade with no restrictions. On the other hand, when you have a relationship like the other country can export to you with no restrictions and if you export to them you're subject to massive tariffs.. then that's fucked up.
You're going to lose and get turned into a nation of panhandlers. Simple as that.
>>
File: Cuck Cult.jpg (101 KB, 679x479) Image search: [Google]
Cuck Cult.jpg
101 KB, 679x479
DAILY REMINDER that Molycuck is Beta-cuck provider for his wife.

This is message from his wife after bad boy phase:

>Christina had dated around a lot. She talks about one such partner who couldn’t even pronounce the word “psychology”. Stefan was a welcome change. Christina made it clear to Stef that she wasn’t looking for a player. She was looking to settle down and possibly have kids. Stefan respected this honesty, and they haven’t spent a day apart since.

http://www.defoo.org/christina-papadopoulos/

See his wife over inflated opinion on him

>He would live his values, though the heavens may fall, ridding himself of all hypocrisy. Were it not for Stefan Molyneux, we may have had to wait yet another 2500 years for a philosopher capable of advancing the human condition.
>>
>>74684833
are you a retard? wishing for something doesnt make it come true. chinese competition drives down wages independent of outsourcing. outsourcing is just one spoke. one we can stop. but we cant stop the existence of china.

you retards think we can magically make wages grow
>>
>>74684710
there's nothing you can do to stop it, if rich people want to invest overseas they're going to do it
>>
>>74685013
this is not an argument
>>
>>74684935
you guys are one of the shitholes benefiting from charity you euronigger.
>>
>>74684935
Stefan is retarded. All humans are k-type. People have one child in a pregnancy and only about once a year.

R type animals have lots of offspring at once.
>>
>>74685077
you could add tarrifs and quoatas on chinese goods, then those rich people would come crawling back and invest in US
>>
What really bothers me about this cuck is that he is putting his face over whole video format.

Its really unpleasant to watch video in full detail with his wrinkly and ugly skin from close up, I can almost see bacteria on his skin, I need to put it on 144p
>>
>>74685386
You're not supposed to "watch" it. It's literally a podcast in video format.
>>
>>74685310
yeah I saw that video, I got a good chuckle. As you said, r-k selection theory is about the difference in breeding habits between salmon and cows. Not between cultures. Stefan ibn Molymeme (no aggression be upon him) learned this off some conservative blog and made a video of it
>>
>>74685310
are you stupid, its not per pregnancy.. its per lifetime.

niggers and muslims are R-type.. 4+ children per wife.

>>74685133
who gives us charity idiot? we are literally worse of since we joined EU because of the brain drain to Germoney.
>>
>>74685378
The USA already does that actually, the whole thing about being free trade is a meme. They just increased tariffs on Chinese steel by 500% this week.

However what ends up happening is that the Chinese do the same to the USA and then trade between both nations reduces and everyone is net worse off because it reduces the division of labor between peoples.
>>
>>74680513
Why do you keep posting your dad?
>>
>>74685626
you called investment 'charity' before. make up your mind. You need investment in your country for jobs, which is what you get from richer countries. And every other developing country has the same brain drain.
>>
File: 1457394857476.jpg (202 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1457394857476.jpg
202 KB, 1600x900
>Mfw someone thinks my opinion is only worth ONE FUCKING DOLLAR
>>
>>74685310

There aren't r and k type species, only behaviours.

Mice have exhibited r-type survival strategies for so long that they've become physiologically built to express pretty much exclusively r-type behaviours.

Humans are physiologically built for a k-type survival strategy, but environmental factors can bring out r-type behaviours.
>>
>>74685386
why are you so fucking mad?
>>
>>74684184
wait
If he's over 30 years old, will he not be a minority?
>>
>>74685571
K-type (parents who care about their children, invest in them and their education)

R-type (niggers who breed as much as they can, believing quantity is more important than quality)

also, if you have many children, you obviously cant invest enough resources (without government help) into them to provide for their development.

>>74685739
>They just increased tariffs on Chinese steel by 500% this week.
implying thats a good thing. steel is a raw material and will make US goods (whcih rely on it) more expensive and harder to export.

oh god man, I feel my blood pressure going up arguing with idiots.
>>
>>74685966
no, they have enough old people. thats why they import muslims to pay for their welfare and pensions.
>>
>>74686142
Oh I get it now

I should go to sleep
>>
>>74686019
Read up on r-k theory you nigger, that's not what it is. It applies to breeding habits of different species not how they raise their young. Humans have one baby at a time so we are K type.

I didn't imply it was a good thing. You did by saying just a moment ago right here >>74685378
saying they could raise tariffs to bring investment back home. I'm saying the USA already does this then I effectively said this is bad because the chinese will just do the same.

Learn to read you fucking euronigger
>>
>>74685929
>Humans are physiologically built for a k-type survival strategy, but environmental factors can bring out r-type behaviours.

That's not what Stefbot believes though, he literally thinks modern society is full of R-type because "all the K's died off in WW2"
>>
>>74686019

Niggers also express K-type behaviours.

They form packs (gangs) to which they have an in-group preference and will follow codes of conduct and rituals to establish hierarchy within them.
>>
>>74686019
So, a single mother with a bastard child is a K-strategist and the big mormon family with 8 kids are r-strategists?
>>
>>74686743
Don't bother with him he's a fucking autist.
>>
>>74686743

The mormons can afford their 8 children.

k-type reproduction is having as many children as the envrionment permits to be raised properly.

r-type reproduction is having as many children as possible because the resources are effectively infinite.
>>
>>74686551
chinese already have limits on US products. US could care less what China does with their tariffs, since they are net importer.

>>74686652
>Niggers also express K-type behaviours.
but not in the way they raise their children.

>>74686743
nice cherry picking. If you have enoguh resources adn time (or can pay somene to raise them), you can have as many children as you want and still be K-selected (like Trump). but on average, bigger families (specially in poor countries) act like r-selected animals in the way they rais their offspring.
>>
>>74687069
But the environment to raise children is better than ever, it's careerism and narcissism that stands in the way of a family. You think your pleb great-great-grandparents had it easier? Or are you the offspring of r-strategists.
>>
>>74687105
>chinese already have limits on US products. US could care less what China does with their tariffs, since they are net importer.

you really are a fucking idiot
>>
>>74687295
I dont know how it is in Germany, but in Croatia you literally cant afford to have children and raise them well with average pay.

and I doubt you could in Germany either, you are just (which is shown by the declining birth rates. I doubt that people suddenly became selfish like you argue)
>>
>>74687105

>but not in the way they raise their children.

That's why I said it's only individual behaviours.

Species can express both types dependant on what the environment demands. These environmental factors cause epigenetic changes that can carry across generations.

Stefan himself gave an example of two sets of the same animal becoming geographically isolated so one was in a scarcer environment and the other a more abundant environment and they started expressing different behaviours even when put in captivity.
>>
>>74687457
psssh.. adults are talking. dont you have to create some "how can white boys compete" threads and post some nigger dick pictures??
>>
>>74682027
I-its a white wall. How high are you?
>>
>>74687549
I agree with you, but denying that some parts of the world are breeding r-selected humans is just crazy.

and its crazy too, to allow them into your country and pay for their breeding habits (specially when their religion reinforces r-selected strategies, like islam does). France, Germany and Sweden will become Muslim countries in my lifetime.
>>
>>74685051
Gloabalism doesn't work are you retarded? Chinese do drive down wages. They take production from American soil. Now all you do is pay ceo's who then pay Chinese people. It used to be that when you buy a product you paid the Company boss and the Americans who built it. Now it just goes straight to china and the riches pockets. It doesn't work. Its just slavery. this time around though the chinese do all the work, the Americans feed the chinese and the get to suck America dry while having their slaves build them free stuff.
>>
>>74687515
My great grandparents had 9 (!) children and lived a much harsher life than today. They worked and sustained themselves by cooperating. People actually died from malnutrition back in the day and were illiterate fucks and family was all you got. But today it's comparatively easy mode,all people care is about their short term social standing instead of family and bloodline. Also, a family is not needed today to put it rationally, wouldn't it be the best K-strategy to invest everything on yourself without offspring to maximize individual utility?
>>
>>74688161
globalism will balance out the wages in the world.
>western wages down
>3rd world country wages up

only 3rd world countries, rich people, and retards who dont understand it can be in favor of globalism and free trade.
>>
It's not really cheaper to make shit in india/china/mexico/whereever

Taxes and regulations are extremely high in the west
Dealing with unions is a disaster for everyone

It has far more to do with the west driving businesses away, than somewhere else attracting them.
>>
>>74684817

>never said this

>never said this

Liberal media shill pls go
>>
>>74688360
third world countries are third world because they are 80 average IQ shitholes with rampant corruption, natural disasters, constant electrical brown outs, no roads, etc

Not even globalism will fix that
>>
File: redpill.jpg (15 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
15 KB, 520x390
>>74680513
Here's the best youtube channel Tsar Bombastic dropping nuclear truthbombs. Absolute madman.

The best video to redpill even the most bluepilled on genetics of IQ with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
>>
>>74687295

Declining birth rates mirrors the results of the beautiful mice experiment.

That is the environment of no limitation by predation (r-type) nor limitation by scarcity (K-type).

They're temporarily selected for neither survival strategy and express a combination of reproductively useless behaviours.
>>
>>74689175
I read about that, pretty fascinating. Could be a hypothetical explanation why urbanization correlates with lower fertility rates.
>>
Day by day, people realize he isn't really a philosopher, but a poor man's Alex Jones.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 482x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 482x432
>>74684184
I'm actually not even German. I'm a second generation immigrant from Russia, so I'm already a minority.
But how was that in any way related to what I've stated?
>>
>>74688524
>Taxes and regulations are extremely high in the west
yeah, fuck taxes and regulations. we just put suicide nets around company buildings and compete with china and india.

>>74688187
well, my grandparents and parents were r-selected too. the environment made me and my siblings k-selected. I never said people cant change, but not in one generation. The muslims you import will remain r-selcted for at least 1-3 more generations (specially since their faith reinforces it)

>>74688606
>third world countries are third world because they are 80 average IQ shitholes
maybe I've used the wrong formulation. I am mostly concerned about India and China (I dont know if they are considered 3rd world).

>>74689175
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
mouse utopia experiment? this video gives me shivers, the beautiful ones are obviously SJW and MGTOW. And the declining birthrates just prove this experiment is spot on, majority of westerners will die out (maybe not all, like the mice)
keep in mind
>you cant recover population growth with birthrates below 1.8 (all of Europe is below that)
>estimated carrying capacity of earth is 10 billion
>>
>>74689175
Beautiful Ones mice were not bombarded with estrogen mimickers or browbeaten in school to think that masculinity and whiteness are evil.
It's true but it's a cop out.
We can be big bad rats again.
FEEL THE ANGER RUSH THROUGH YOU
AND SEETHE
WITH INSATIABLE MASCULINE ENERGY
AWOO!
>>
>>74689988
>We can be big bad rats again.
we would need a war and lower the population numbers in overpopulated countries.

humans are capable to kill each other, unlike the mice (who fought over limited resources and just became depressed, since they couldnt win against each other)

>but on the other hand, nuclear weapons and the SJW/liberal mindsets make wars unlikely (maybe we are even in this regard like the mice)
>>
>>74688054

Islam is a K-selecting philosophy.

K-selected rival tribes are enemies.
>>
File: bill-whittle.jpg (73 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
bill-whittle.jpg
73 KB, 280x280
>>74680513

What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?
>>
>>74680513
His only good videos are the "Truth About" videos. They're too long though
>>
>>74689785
I'm against mass immigration and that I don't like Islam would be an euphemism, but I wouldn't classify muslims as r-strategists. No absent father or mother, they instill their values and often live in a tight knit community. They even create parallel societies inside their host country where Sharia could be implemented without resistance. Sorry, but if there are r-strategist it's us, fucking around with contraceptives, loose relationships, state financed single parents, serial marriages. We're r-strategists without offspring.
>>
>>74690308
>brit flag
>pro islam
why are all pol memes real?

>>74690398
link to some videos of him??

>>74690427
>>74690308
I guess you have some points there. but they are low IQ mostly and they dont value their own populations/offspring (encouraging suicide bombings). Without reproducing like rabbits (and the pacifist westerners who let them do whatever they want), islam would be exterminated within decades.
>>
>>74689988

Individuals can, but the majority of the population cannot be made to change without changing the environment.

>>74689785

>beautiful ones are obviously SJW and MGTOW

The SJWs are more representative of the females that become violent. The SJWs aren't dropping out of the system, but are desperately trying to rig it in their favour.

Males are becoming more passive in general, not just MGTOW.
>>
>>74690843
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=661pi6K-8WQ
>>
>>74690843

I'm not pro-Islam.

I said it is the enemy.

r-types have no in-group preference, but will display out-group preference if it is beneficial to survival.

K-types have in-group preference and conflict with out-groups.

There's not one K-selected group and one r-selected group.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>74690843

This by far one his best video essays.

Simply titled "The Case For Israel", Bill expertly defends and legitimizes Israel's existence and global policy. Bill is a brilliant and loyal goy.
>>
>>74691264

Forgot link

https://youtu.be/Zg1IVjnRuXk
>>
>>74690398
Yes, he's red pilled about liberalism and cultural marxism, but he talks too much about muh greatest ally. He's not an Israel firster but too close for comfort for me. That's what you get when you're funded by David Horowitz.

At the end of the day he's an old school red-blooded American Patriot, but old school is a fault in this case. He hasn't realized we were on the wrong side of WWII
>>
>>74690908
>he SJWs aren't dropping out of the system
the sjws are the ones fighting for limited resources, who end up getting depressed and harm themselves in the end (all of tumblr).

>>74691245
maybe there is a difference between groups and individuals. as a group, maybe islam is more K-selected than us.

but as individauls not. k-selected animals tend to have much higher IQ than r-selected (wolf vs sheep)
>>
>>74691062
>>74690843
Also since PJTV went bust, he hosts a three man discussion panel carried over by the hosts on his YouTube page.
The intro is terrible, and Scott Ott is occasionally faggotry-prone when it comes to Trump, but the panel and discussion is a fairly good watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6xtDWJYt4U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD-Ff35ja2c
>>
>>74691467
how can they generate so much income from so little subscribers? They probably have to get at least $15 k per month for all the wages.
>>
he's a prime example of how pandering to the lowest common denominator is the easiest way to get rich
>>
>>74681708
Here's a quote from Krugman
>If there were an Economist's Creed, it would surely contain the affirmations 'I understand the Principle of Comparative Advantage' and 'I advocate Free Trade'
>inb4 >krugman
>>
File: 1452301809817.jpg (274 KB, 1755x1240) Image search: [Google]
1452301809817.jpg
274 KB, 1755x1240
>>74691457

The IQ problem is due to inbreeding.

Islam encourages cousin marriage and this has occurred for many generations.

If it wasn't for that, these countries probably wouldn't be as they are.
>>
No one poster in this thread has yet to produce an argument
>>
>>74691950

>>74691672
>>
>>74691659
There's a probably paid membership on the guy's website, and they only went solo a week or so ago. If it's financially untenable to keep on doing these, they said they'd stop it, but all of them seem to have some degree of their own private home studios or at least webcam setups from when they were working for PJTV.
>>
>>74691457
C'mon, muslims in general are possibly dumber but not africa tier stupid. They've spread a world religion and were able to militarily compete with the west, even dominate the eastern and southern parts. Also, would you say that bosnians or iranians are much dumber than croats? Of course, morrocans and somalis aren't the cream of the crop, but there are rather smart muslim ethnicities.

>>74691798
Ashkenazi Jews are also pretty inbred. It also contributed to their high IQ and Tay Sachs disease, if I'm not wrong.
>>
>>74691950
pic related

>>74692360
maybe if they werent #cruzmissles, they would get more subscribers. I too think they are going to fail, they need to learn from stef and pander to their target audience:
>be pro Trump
>be against islam
>cover islamisation of Europe
>cover liberal/sjw bullshit
>be agaisnt globalisation (like Alex Jones)

as far as I can judge it, they are just a bunch of neocons. nobody likes neocons.
>>
>>74692822
>Also, would you say that bosnians or iranians are much dumber than croats?
yes they are due to inbreeding (dont know about iranians though). but if you visit bosina, all the rich villages are inhabited by bosnian catholics or srebs.
>>
>>74692822

The most intelligent Jews would have the most children.
>>
File: 1.jpg (952 KB, 855x1300) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
952 KB, 855x1300
Stefan is dumb retard who thinks cooperation and freedom are physical laws, when the past 402016000 years of history disporve that. He wants to live in apeaceful hippy universe, but unfortunately, the second of thermodynamics ensures that sometimes, in fact most of the time it is more worth the energy to steal off others.
>>
>>74691798
This map is a meme. I'm Iranian and cousin marriages aren't anywhere near this common. I would like to know how they did a survey of Iranian marriages. I don't know about other countries, but I know marriage between cousins is common in certain parts of Pakistan and Iraq. These kinds of things are mostly to do with regional values moreso than Islamic
>>
>>74695253

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15204368
>>
>>74685310
R-K is a continuum dipshit.
>>
>>74695253
Religion is the vehicle through which culture is most easily disseminated.
>>
>>74681521
Are you literally retarded or just pretending?
>>
>>74680828
>Real Germans denouncing the Anglo empiricist and libertarian traditions
I love /pol/, it's just like reading Hegel exclusively in translation, as I've done ;-)
>>
>>74696403
these numbers are outrageous for Iran. It's just not that common. It doesn't really happen in the cities but even in the rural areas like where my family is from it isn't that common. I have an uncle and a cousin that married their cousins but 50+ other marriages in the family that are not related. I wonder where this sample is taken from
>>
>>74696881
no it's not at all. cultural values are regional. That's why FGM doesn't happen in most of the middle east but it is frequent among Central African muslims and Christians. It's why honor killings happen more frequently in Kurdistan regardless of whether they are muslim or yezidi. American christians have nothing in common with our christians or Russian Christians. cultural values are regional.
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.