[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Degeneracy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: childfree.jpg (292 KB, 1536x1021) Image search: [Google]
childfree.jpg
292 KB, 1536x1021
Childfree lifestyle is absolutely degenerate, and is what is allowing niggers and mudslimes to replace true western values.

Just had a baby girl. PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!.There are scots irish ancestry on both sides of the family and she rolled sixes. Grey blue eyes and flaming red hair. While asleep, I just ran my hand over the head of this infant celtic goddess, and thought to myself, why does anyone not want this?

And then I realized it. A few years ago while in college, I worked as a delivery driver in a pretty well off area. Upper middle class, well healed, country clubs, etc. Answering the door would always be Grey haired old men in the 50's. Behind them I would often see baby shit. We are literally living idiocracy. The educated people are waiting until they have "established careers" (whatever the fuck that means) before they have kids. Or else just don't even bother.

And I was the same way. My little red haired druid princess was an accident. Not planned at all. Because me and the girl were being "responsible".

All the while niggers and mudslimes are spawning like zerg hives and the jews keep telling us to enjoy life, spend money on fun, and not have kids.

This is degeneracy.
>>
Public high school is the root of this, it literally retards development.

The whole war on "teenage pregnancy" is actually a war on the family. Most people should marry at 16-18 but the media stigmatized this by design. And Romance is hollywood poison, marriage is not about love and finding the perfect "soulmate" and arranged marriage is a GOOD thing.
>>
by the time you're 23 it's already too late to have a family. Meanwhile Muslims and Hindus and orthodox Jews don't even have to "date" at all, because the parents still take part in marrying off their children, and marriage is seen as just like getting a job, just something you have to do.
>>
>>74679934

This is what needs to be changed IMO. Not the "arranged marriage" part, but the societal expectation part. We "expect" people to have sex, get a degree, and have a career by the time they are 24.

We don't expect them to be having kids by the time they are say, 26.

Instead we have a fucked up incentive scheme that says they should have kids "when they are ready".

Can confirm. You are are never ready.
>>
>>74677943
>good goyim keep shitting out future taxpayers
>>
>>74680188
I believe the very concept of 'dating' is backwards and a regression from actual marriage. Having a "girlfriend" is a barren, vowless fake marriage. In the past you committed right away and you didn't do so much as even live together or be considered a couple for months before marrying. All courtship was chaperoned by the parents, and people married swiftly.

Also if you had sex as a "teenager" (though the teenager is a media construct and never existed in the past), the parents would make you get married and support it. Long-term extramarital relationship are actually more degenerate than one night stands because people pretend they're better.

The problem is everyone's used up from previous relationships. High school and college pretty much ensures you're either an incel virgin or promiscuous chad/slut by the time you come out.
>>
File: IMG_0224.jpg (86 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0224.jpg
86 KB, 400x300
>having kids
>>
>ITT abusive parents
It'll be good when your children will tell you to fuck off. What are you going to do then, commit murder like shitskins do?
>>
>tfw didn't have kids until I was 24
>Five years and four kids later
>Still shitposting on /pol/
>>
>>74680702

No, I fully recognize I do not "own" my child. She's her own person and has every right to ignore me. But that won't stop me from trying to teach her. Teach her to honor her heritage, and the difference between race and culture.

As she grows up, she will be told that its racist to think that other religions like Islam are degenerate, and that the culture of black people keeps them in crime and poverty. I will tell her otherwise.

And this is the purest fight against degeneracy. Making sure the fight continues after I am gone.
>>
>>74677943

20% unemployment and a 900€ per month job is why I don't have kids or even a hot girlfriend.
>>
>>74681426
>>hot girlfriend

that's the problem, you want a PLAIN wife, "hotness" shouldn't matter, it's media brainwashing. This is pretty much the only thing feminists are right about. Though fat acceptance is bullshit you shouldn't expect someone who looks better than you, and looks shouldn't matter.
>>
>>74677943
I don't owe the white race or my degenerate fucks of parents children / grandchildren. Fuck the white race, breeding and breeders. When I die the sun will consume the earth almost instantaneously, from my point of view. So enjoy that.
>>
>>74681655
>you want a PLAIN wife, "hotness" shouldn't matter, it's media brainwashing
That's how it's been for centuries. Just because you're a beta who settles, doesn't mean you push it onto normal people
>>
>>74681933
"settling" was the norm for most of history. It's just that now settling without settling with a used non-virgin isn't even possible because of sexual liberation
>>
>>74681655

You want someone who loves you and can produce healthy offspring.

The "Hot" Ideal is only attainable by plastic surgery.
>>
>>74682156

Girls were not virgins even in "the good old days". No more then men were not virgins anyway. The only difference now is that pregnancies that result from such liaisons don't result in shotgun weddings.
>>
>>74677943
If you want to put up with screaming little shits all in the name of an internet meme, be my guest.
>>
>>74681655

I won't have kids unless it's with a exceptional girlfriend.
A normal wife doesn't cut it anymore, because 60% new marriages end up in divorce, and a divorce would fuck up my life.

If you don't marry young you are a fool. And I couldn't marry young because I was poor. I keep being poor now, too.

At 28, I'm too old to get into the marriage trap. I don't fall for that bullshit.
>>
>>74681903
>>74682850
These

OP can fuck off back to his nagging wife that will result in divorce and his daughter that will turn into a whore
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.